Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
A poem for Maleah today ...

A Peek Into Heaven

by Callie Sanders Thornton

Just one little peek into heaven,
Is all I'm asking for today.
I just want to know how she's doing,
And heaven seems so far away.

Is she playing on the clouds with angels?
Is she laughing and running today?
Does she miss me?
I guess only she knows.
Oh why does heaven seem so far away?

If you just let me look for a moment,
To catch a glimpse of her sweet smiling face,
I promise I won't try to take her,
I know, she's in a better place.

Just one little peek into heaven,
Is all I'm asking for today.
I just want to know how she's doing,
And heaven seems so far away...

yeah I could reason that if this was the first time.
Maleah had a brain injury from abuse.
at least one person did it.
someone did it continually.
in her house, under her roof with her consent.
she either participated or she condoned. my guess is a bit of both.
these pictures incriminate her to me,
Yes, from everything we have learned so far it goes back at least two years.
But I do think she posted these particular pictures to show images of a loving "stepfather" who looks like he adored Maleah. It's as if she is saying, 'look at them together, how could I have guessed he would hurt her?' Imo

Last edited:
But I think she posted these particular pictures to show images of a loving "stepfather" who looks like he adored Maleah. It's as if she is saying, 'look at them together, how could I have guessed he would hurt her?' Imo
As usual, it's about her, not Maleah.

CPS does need to change. here in Georgia too. I found out later that my daughters school called CPS bc step mom beat her so bad she couldnt sit down, her friend reported omit to their teacher. NOBODY informed me. NOBODY. Not the school, not dad, not CPS and not the police department. The school only speaks with one parent in a joint custody plan and somehow dad removed me. This all should be illegal but apparently its not and I was too stupid to know I should need to worry.

But I think she posted these particular pictures to show images of a loving "stepfather" who looks like he adored Maleah. It's as if she is saying, 'look at them together, how could I have guessed he would hurt her?' Imo
yes I understand what your point is ms b :)
my point is she knows that everybody knows the abuse history.
there is much missing from her reasoning here.
she is still going for the see?? I didn't see nuffin.
its a crock and its insultive to Maleah's memory.
treating the masses and more importantly LE like they are stupid.
but look its worked for her before...hasn't it??
stick to the denials ...who can proveanything??
that's where I see her sitting atm.

moo

I think BB was a very insecure person.
What kind of person would only post pic's of her man and not her family? Maybe she is
sending a message to the mistress by showing these videos/pics. She has never said one negative
thing in public about DV. After his pathetic story about the kidnapping she backed him 100% and I
believe she still backs him today.
QX even stated that she had contact with DV while he was in jail.

Moo

In Texas Pre K is mandatory for children who turn 4 before Sept 1. So Maleah was not eligible for Pre K yet. Pre school is not mandatory and is often available thru the day care.
This is not correct. They must be 4 by September 1st but to attend pre-k in Texas you must qualify. Public school pre-k is based on income or English as a second language. We just went through this with a grandchild. In other words you must be low income or border line.

This is not correct. They must be 4 by September 1st but to attend pre-k in Texas you must qualify. Public school pre-k is based on income or English as a second language. We just went through this with a grandchild. In other words you must be low income or border line.

Completely true! I can also vouch for this, went through it with my niece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname