Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can FD now sell one of the six properties at a very steep discount in order to fund his bail? Or, will MIL be in line first for any proceeds given her pending lawsuits? Same for selling any other assets he has -- any home with no mortgage, vehicles, furniture, etc., Cash out his retirement if he has any? Not sure how all that works...

Trying to get all of the search locations straight. Do I have everything?
-JD home (and area surrounding): 69 Welles Ln, NC
-Waveny Park and JD vehicle: South Ave., NC
-FD home (MT living there, too): 4 Jefferson Crossing, Farmington
-Fore Group home renovation site: 80 Mountain Spring Rd, Farmington
-Dumpsters along 4+ mile stretch of Albany Ave in Hartford: between Biltmore and Edward Streets (video shows FD and MT) and corner of Albany and Garden Street (storm drain)
FD's Ford Raptor
NY property belonging to JD family
Avon Marriott (IMO, since FD & MT stayed there for a short time??)

I guess leaving a few blood specimens, in trash bags at different sites, the finder of a bag, MAY not realize these are associated with a murder case.
No further action taken.:(
Such, their disposal, (putting them all together) may not have been investigated.

Due to LE work, FD's method of hiding evidence, points to the killer/killers disposing of articles of crime.
Great.
This will incriminate FD, with little which requires to be explained.

Now, MT's involvement, will be interesting.
Could it be as extensive, as KK assisting PF, in the case here on Websleuths re Kelsey Barrett?
Another crooked pair.
MOO.
I think her involvement is even more extensive than KK in the Kelsey Berreth case.

This woman may have actually been involved with the planning of this crime, and the commission of this crime.

We already know she’s implicated in the coverup.

She’s in huge trouble, regardless of if she decides to play ball or not.

Can FD now sell one of the six properties at a very steep discount in order to fund his bail? Or, will MIL be in line first for any proceeds given her pending lawsuits? Same for selling any other assets he has -- any home with no mortgage, vehicles, furniture, etc., Cash out his retirement if he has any? Not sure how all that works...
Not sure but I suspect the divorce action froze all their assets and since they could not work out a settlement agreement I would think that may be in place? Otherwise he would have mortgaged those properties when the money train (JD) left the marriage IMO I haven’t checked public records to see what’s been recorded in his name though - mortgages, liens, foreclosures, satisfactions etc

Last edited:
Yeah. Initially, I thought that he was going with the standard ploy, feigning being destitute so he could stick it to Jennifer.

I now believe the financial problems are very real.

I do think he’ll find a way to gather the funds, but I also think it’s quite possible that additional charges could be filed if it reaches the point where he can bond out.

He’s dangerous.
I suppose he could ask MT’s father for a loan?

Or to post bail for him?

MOO

I'd read that the car was found around 7PM, and maybe that is when it was first seen at the park. I'm curious when the car was left at the park. Was it left there right after the murder and before the nanny arrived at the house, maybe around noon, or perhaps it was left at the park at 6PM.
7pm the same night she went missing? jmo

I think her involvement is even more extensive than KK in the Kelsey Berreth case.

This woman may have actually been involved with the planning of this crime, and the commission of this crime.

We already know she’s implicated in the coverup.

She’s in huge trouble, regardless of if she decides to play ball or not.
I think she’s in it way more as well I think she was there that morning IMO

but it’s sounding more and more like MT was very involved in this.

My sister is an attorney who's been involved in countless property disputes. According to her, the girlfriend was instigator of the whole thing. She based her conclusion on -
  1. The girlfriend's Argentine and may not be aware of how US laws and LE work.
  2. She has a sketchy, grift-y background, the ski resort baby daddy who didn't marry her.
  3. Her mother is also sketchy, having a suspected psych counselor for taking kickbacks. In S. FL, this likely means accepting payment from patients for prescriptions.
  4. Her willingness to move into a married woman's house for the purpose of provoking her to leave (very strongarm move).
  5. The husband had a great lifestyle married to Jennifer, what does he gain by divorcing her?
  6. The girlfriend most likely wanted Jen's lifestyle. Mostly the money. Both could then move to Greece or Argentina and live like kings.
  7. Common Spanish saying - Money is the cheapest way to solve problems. In this case, as I mentioned before, MT and JD expected Jennifer to be so humiliated that they expected a quick settlement offer. Along the lines of - How much will it cost for you leave and give up all custodial rights to children. (How it would happen in Latin America)
  8. Instead, JD/MT ended up in protracted tit-for-tat custodial battle. (Americans love the courts!)
  9. Her view of custody battles may have included that a disappearing wife, meant the husband automatically gets full custody.
Just our opinion, we await additional evidence.

Also: Don't expect the girlfriend to give up the body to until after her lawyer gets her the best deal possible.

Based on the cell phone tracking in the arrest warrant, it was likely left in the park around noon. FD returned to Farmington around 1:30 and never returned to NC.

Thank you! So they attacked her at her home after she dropped off the children, spent as little time as possible to clean up, then one of them drove her car and the other drove their car to the park, her car was left at the park, and they took the evidence with them. I don't think her body is at the park unless they went there at another time and put her there.

Based on the cell phone tracking in the arrest warrant, it was likely left in the park around noon. FD returned to Farmington around 1:30 and never returned to NC.
So did he 1) transport the body in JD's car; 2) transport the body in his own car; or 3) dispose of the body on somewhere on JD's (rented?) property? If you needed to hide something in broad daylight without being caught, you'd pick #3. IMHO.

Thank you! So they attacked her at her home after she dropped off the children, spent as little time as possible to clean up, then one of them drove her car and the other drove their car to the park, her car was left at the park, and they took the evidence with them. I don't think her body is at the park unless they went there at another time and put her there.
I don't either. I think she's close to home. MOO.

My sister is an attorney who's been involved in countless property disputes. According to her, the girlfriend was instigator of the whole thing. She based her conclusion on -
  1. The girlfriend's Argentine and may not be aware of how US laws and LE work.
  2. She has a sketchy, grift-y background, the ski resort baby daddy who didn't marry her.
  3. Her mother is also sketchy, having a suspected psych counselor for taking kickbacks. In S. FL, this likely means accepting payment from patients for prescriptions.
  4. Her willingness to move into a married woman's house for the purpose of provoking her to leave (very strongarm move).
  5. The husband had a great lifestyle married to Jennifer, what does he gain by divorcing her?
  6. The girlfriend most likely wanted Jen's lifestyle. Mostly the money. Both could then move to Greece or Argentina and live like kings.
  7. Common Spanish saying - Money is the cheapest way to solve problems. In this case, as I mentioned before, MT and JD expected Jennifer to be so humiliated that they expected a quick settlement offer. Along the lines of - How much will it cost for you leave and give up all custodial rights to children. (How it would happen in Latin America)
  8. Instead, JD/MT ended up in protracted tit-for-tat custodial battle. (Americans love the courts!)
  9. Her view of custody battles may have included that a disappearing wife, meant the husband automatically gets full custody.
Just our opinion, we await additional evidence.

Also: Don't expect the girlfriend to give up the body to until after her lawyer gets her the best deal possible.

This guy has a documented history of abusive and threatening behavior.

We already know that Jennifer was afraid for her life.

There is plenty of precedent for guys like him, committing crimes like this.

It’s about power, control, money, and revenge.

Personally, I believe the girlfriend was a willing accomplice, but definitely not the driving force.

His previous pattern of behavior seems to make it clear that the motive was all his.

And we don’t have any info yet regarding the suv captured on video anywhere / I think they are holding this for the arrest warrant IMO

Agree. Plus posting a 500K bond is no small matter. Maybe she or her parents have lots of idle cash, but usually it's posted by a bondsman. And the fee for that is 10% of the bond and it's non refundable. So, unless they have the cash, they'd have to pay 50K and never see it again. That's a fair bit of money for most of us to say bye bye to. And it's not a get out of jail card. It's just temporary. If they add more charges, she's back in jail. Still out the 50K. This is why FD isn't posting bail.

If he was stashing money in Greece or Argentina, do you think he would dare attempt to use it to post bail, maybe claiming it was coming from a family member?

Did they return him to the old jail that smelled of urine? (can't remember where it was exactly)

This guy has a documented history of abusive and threatening behavior.

We already know that Jennifer was afraid for her life.

There is plenty of precedent for guys like him, committing crimes like this.

It’s about power, control, money, and revenge.

Personally, I believe the girlfriend was a willing accomplice, but definitely not the driving force.

His previous pattern of behavior seems to make it clear that the motive was all his.
I think his outrage simmered for 2 years and exploded May 24 around 9:30 am in her garage at the New Canaan rental IMO

I agree with them not putting her body at Waveny. The park/trails/fields are not all that large and I would think police have already thoroughly checked the entire park, including the pond. Her cell phone though could be in there. Edited to add it was a nice morning and way too many people walking or jogging or driving in/out during the day to put her body there..imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member