The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
In stark contrast, Prince Charles, 70, has championed sustainability for decades in speeches, articles, books and films.

He has consistently used his clout to raise awareness around issues like climate change, deforestation and ocean pollution.

Trump and Prince Charles, polar opposites on the environment, have tea

I love Prince Charles for his dedication and am definitely team BRF UK on declaring a climate change emergency. Whether it be carbon, threatening habitats, plastic, rising seas, water sources, pollution effects on illness, — if we don’t look at the exponential effect of doubling, tripling, quadrupling of our species and all that goes with it we are doomed.

Charles, through his privilege knows the best of the best. So what did he do? Amidst criticism that he’s talking to plants, he actually is doing just that.

Sustainability is just that, large or small scale. Each piece is a part of the mosaic of our planet.

Someday I hope to visit a road map of Prince Charles.

The places he hopes to pass along to his family.

There a Native American saying that got PR through good sustainable products by a company (long time company) here in the USA, and that is: The Seventh Generation Principle is based on an ancient Iroquois philosophy that the decisions we make today should result in a sustainable world seven generations into the future.

Imagine that, way before the industrial world...

And Prince Charles knows this...

America is governed by the almighty dollar at the moment, but this too shall pass. There are too many who are asking what’s wrong with this picture?

APPLAUSE!!!

Sorry to be all catty but the Trump women are not dressed properly for a state banquet. Melania shouldn't have bare shoulders

*This is what happens when you elect a celebrity as President I suppose*
:) I think the 'bare shoulders' are acceptable
0ac7486d2d80f642a4c11bcd23e8e6b3.jpg
rs_634x1024-181023144212-634-kate-middleton-crown.jpg

;)^*BBM
86a0b974dc1474261c75b77125fb6fa3.png
image.jpg

The Duchess of Cambridge and the Countess of Wessex had just enough sleeve on their dresses to cover their shoulders, Theresa May's dress was awful, even worse than Melania's.

I didn't see the other lady you mentioned.
14353940-7103283-The_Duke_and_Duchess_of_Cambridge_were_joined_by_their_neighbour-m-9_1559671681498.jpg

Marchioness of Cholmondeley

(I don't think this was last night's banquet?)

TELEMMGLPICT000134519482_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqUKDBh4vFgtEtf_xE-DBR5wA_Sw4KhF0ZVEB1XZh7XJY.jpeg

Queen Letizia of Spain
(Previous State banquet but she looks stunning :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value