Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t help but think (MOO) that MT was in on this from the very beginning! FD and MT lived together, they worked together. I’m guessing that very little time each day was spent without any contact between the two. What in the heck did the two of them do each day? They definitely weren’t selling houses or manning the lives of 5 children! I feel that persons involved in affairs can many times be the most jealous and paranoid of all. They often keep tabs on one another, because they’ve both “been there done that”. FD was a father in name only, had limited access to his children. MT was to have no contact with the children period (I find this fact very interesting)! I think FD and MT wanted to “set up house” per say and JD got in the way both financially and emotionally by restricting access to the children. Rightfully so! If there was a plan I feel MT was in on it from inception and at the very least she realized FD was coming unhinged and did nothing other than show up for the cleanup! My real inkling is that MT did show up!

I think he (and possibly MT) were watching her for some time IMO - She filed in July 2017 - I've wondered when the SUV she was driving was purchased and if he had access to on-star/GPS all this time?

I am sure we will find out, but I would guess JD SUV was bought while they were married and both names on the car, for him to have access to her On-star information..

My car is in my name only and my husband couldn't gain access to my On-Star information, but I guess he could if he really tried...

Even if being watched...regularly, out here...there are way too many people on and off the property, and she was renting, who could say when a Dish person was showing up to install something for the actual landlord..or a deck was being replaced..a plumber if the septic blew up...(yes living in these woods causes a lot of housing problems)..

To murder me, doing it at my house is the dumbest place you could think of to do it..its like grand central station here...people in and out, a kid sick, and home from school, its always something..

But, seems like FD and MT thought it was a good place and they did .. do that part without getting caught..which is just random happenstance .. because that big house causes big problems..

Justin Schecker‏Verified account @jscheckerNBCCT 14h14 hours ago

As the search for missing mother of five #JenniferDulos led CT state police to look for evidence at a #Hartford trash plant, the new focus from @NewCanaanPolice is finding potential video evidence from surveillance cameras at homes/businesses. #NBCCT https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Investigators-Search-Waste-Facility-in-Hartford-for-Evidence-Related-to-Missing-New-Canaan-Mom-510810521.html …
this is an older tweet but the video shows the house and driveway

Unless he or someone got in her car elsewhere and was hiding in back seat with gun on her?
Great point I never thought of. This is why I would never make it as a detective. He knew she would be at the school but who knows if she even got out of her car there plus sure they have cameras, as he was already banned from school property. Wonder if she went somewhere for a workout right after drop-off or some store. Stores in town are just a few minutes from her neighborhood.

IIRC the school year ends for NCCS this week. I am in a neighboring town, and my youngest last day full day school is today..a few half days then done.

I also live in a neighborhood like JD, and I also drop my kids off at school, then normally come back home (have dogs to walk).

So, I am trying to think of any instance where FD could possibly know who would come to JD house with any regularity. After I get back home after dropping the kids; there are a myriad of people/companies that could have shown up at my house at any time after the school drop off and my return home.

There are tick sprays, lawn care, tree cutting, cleaning ladies, pool cleaners, fences fell down in a storm/tree fell on fence, driveway patching, dogs being walked by the house, also the cable is always down in these woods, there is always something going on in these woods, where there is a company at your house for one reason or another...FD could never have known even by following her schedule who would come to her house on that Friday..

I have an accidental sink hole in the driveway being patched today; showed up out of no where yesterday, the workmen were at my house btwn the school drop off and when I got home (this is what got me on this topic) of how FD could possibly know she would be alone..

Anyone could have been at her house btwn drop off/get back to the house...

It seems so risky to have chosen that time to kill her just due to the nature of where we live, and the constant stream of people in and out of the properties for any/all reasons...
Fantastic points you made, I completely agree with you.

This guy took huge risks carrying out this attack at her home.

I think he had no other choice but to do it this way as it's highly unlikely she would have ever agreed to meet him at his home or anywhere else for that matter. She clearly perceived him to be a threat to her as evidenced by statements she made.

FD got lucky that day in that his plan to murder JD succeeded.
Case here of the killer having plain"Dumb Luck." Literally. And tragically.

Fortunately, FD's a moron, attendance awards or whatever pieces of paper he got from Brown and Columbia notwithstanding.

His luck could only hold so long in the face of so much overwhelming stupidity.

As evidenced by the fact he's currently cooling his Croc-covered heels in the hoosegow, enjoying the stimulating company of all the other valedictorians currently housed there.

JMO.

IIRC the school year ends for NCCS this week. I am in a neighboring town, and my youngest last day full day school is today..a few half days then done.

I also live in a neighborhood like JD, and I also drop my kids off at school, then normally come back home (have dogs to walk).

So, I am trying to think of any instance where FD could possibly know who would come to JD house with any regularity. After I get back home after dropping the kids; there are a myriad of people/companies that could have shown up at my house at any time after the school drop off and my return home.

There are tick sprays, lawn care, tree cutting, cleaning ladies, pool cleaners, fences fell down in a storm/tree fell on fence, driveway patching, exterminator, FedEx, UPS, mailman, dogs being walked by the house, also the cable is always down in these woods, walk 20 feet there is a Cablevision truck fixing a down wire, there is always something going on in these woods, where there is a company at your house for one reason or another...FD could never have known even by following her schedule who would come to her house on that Friday..

For example; I have an accidental sink hole in the driveway being patched today; showed up out of no where yesterday, the workmen were at my house btwn the school drop off and when I got home (this is what got me on this topic) of how FD could possibly know she would be alone..

Anyone could have been at her house btwn drop off/get back to the house...

It seems so risky to have chosen that time to kill her just due to the nature of where we live, and the constant stream of people in and out of the properties for any/all reasons...
You make a lot of good points and it makes me ask, how do we know this was the first and only attempt to do this. He could have had a couple of dry runs to check out details. Kind of like JC in Wisconsin.

Wasn't FD having an affair with MT for a year before JD filed for divorce? That's another motive.

I am not discounting that she probably knew about the affair with MT. I guess what I meant was that, even though their marriage was clearly troubled before she filed for divorce and moved out, the affair didn’t necessarily dictate the timing. I think that she was waiting for him to sell some of those properties, and pay her father back, thinking if she left him, he never would. Then her father died and left him with no other source of capital, and he called the money a gift. It is at that point, I think, that she decided to get out-after some careful planning (moving to New Canaan instead of Pound Ridge). She clearly was suffering some abuse long before filing for divorce-she tried to hold it together as long as it made sense for her, and then she left him.

There was a balloon payment due on the promissory note for July 1, 2017. I don't think this is a coincidence. Source is the court files - links posted in media thread.

Yes-I think she filed when he didn’t/couldn’t pay-as well as other reasons, but I think that was the straw that well, you know.

Last edited:
possible but if they were not together when arriving (if they both were present at JD's home) how would they communicate? I think there must be more going on because it is shocking she would be involved in this situation - their booking photos look like drug use IMO. Something is not right All MOO

That's a good point. Burner phones bought with cash?

Preplanned meeting time and place?

You make a lot of good points and it makes me ask, how do we know this was the first and only attempt to do this. He could have had a couple of dry runs to check out details. Kind of like JC in Wisconsin.
I agree I think he checked her schedule/property out more than once probably using a vehicle she would not be familiar with IMO.

Exactly, also, while I am thinking of it...one of the kids could have been sick and she dropped 4 kids off and the 5th one gets out of the car with her. I have had to do that numerous x, I have to take 2 to school and the sick one has to come with me with a bucket to barf in, then we go back home together..

JD had a nanny, where was the nanny Friday morning? I have never had a nanny, but I have friends that do and their nannies are either sleeping in the house, up for the AM breakfast chaos and/or nanny drives the kids to school. I also have friends who have nannies come to the house from 7 am onwards. With her kids getting older she might not have needed morning help anymore tho..

I thought of JD today, as I dropped my kids off, it is their last full day of school, and I got back home and closed the garage door while I was still in the car; but I usually close it from the button on the wall, and I thought, hmmm, would I be trapping myself in here by closing it from the car, or would I be allowing someone to run in here by closing garage door from the wall..

Then the driveway people were in the driveway patching, I was not given anytime for them to show up, they were here btwn dropping kids and getting home...and I thought what if someone was waiting for me in the garage, the driveway patchers are here..

Again this is very close to home for us in the neighboring town, and I know people who know JD..I know her face from sporting events..but did not know her.

So so so sad and hitting very close to home..

this poor woman lived a scarey life for years. No one but her knows how bad it was for her behind closed doors.
I wonder if her therapist has spilled the beans on their conversations with JD. surely she was transparent on what she was living with. She and the children.
I'm sure I've seen an anonymous therapist on another site that was
treating the children, sounds like she has already talked to LE.

There would need to be a subpoena for the retrieval of the confidential notes of a psychologist. This may already have been served upon the psychologist.

From the American Psychological Association (link is below):

"To obtain this material, the court may issue subpoenas (legal commands to appear to provide testimony) or subpoenas duces tecum (legal commands to appear and bring along specific documents). A court may also issue a court order requiring a party to provide testimony or produce documents."

Protecting patient privacy when the court calls

Last edited:
I agree I think he checked her schedule/property out more than once probably using a vehicle she would not be familiar with IMO.
Also, if this was thought out and pre-planned, he may have intended just to strangle her at least into unconsciousness and not to hit her or draw blood. Since that blood problemhappened in the garage, everything came apart and he/they had to start improvising and we can see how that worked for them.

I am not discounting that she probably knew about the affair with MT. I guess what I meant was that, even though their marriage was clearly troubled before she filed for divorce and moved out, the affair didn’t necessarily dictate the timing. I think that she was waiting for him to sell some of those properties, and pay her father back, thinking if she left him, he never would. Then her father died and left him with no other source of capital, and he called the money a gift. It is at that point, I think, that she decided to get out-after some careful planning (moving to New Canaan instead of Pound Ridge). She clearly was suffering some abuse long before filing for divorce-she tried to hold it together as long as it made sense for her, and then she left him.
Estranged husband of missing Connecticut mom, and his new girlfriend, flaunted affair before she vanished

I think the affair did dictate the timing if this is true - his arrogance is astounding IMO - thinking he would move MT and child in to the Farmington home with the family??? JD realized IMO that the only way out was for her to leave which she did under the pretense of visiting her late father's grave - filing in July 2017 which as we know, she predicted would enrage him. So this simmered IMO within him for 2 years - he could have been plotting this for years All MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike