Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

doodles1211

Reaction score
New Canaan Police are looking for a missing woman Saturday, May 25.

Jennifer Dulos, 50, was reported missing around 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 24. A sliver alert has been issued.

New Canaan Police with the assistance of the Connecticut State Police initiated a search and an investigation both of which are ongoing as of 8:45 am. Saturday..

Anyone with information related to Dulos’s whereabouts should contact Sgt. Joseph Farenga at 203-505-1332.

920x920.jpg

New Canaan Police search for missing woman

Media thread:
CT - Jennifer Farber Dulos,50 media *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2

Last edited by a moderator:
Missing Connecticut Mom's Estranged Husband, Girlfriend Appear Before Judge; Search Continues For Jennifer Dulos
CBS2’s Tony Aiello was in the courthouse on Monday and offered specific details about the intense investigation that is underway. Fotis Dulos and Troconis are charged with tampering with evidence and obstruction of justice. Police tracked Fotis Dulos’ cellphone and based on that uncovered surveillance video, which allegedly shows him leaving various items around Hartford, Conn., in trash containers. Those items were then analyzed by police and tested positive for Jennifer Dulos’ blood, Aiello reported.

Fotis Dulos and Troconis are also accused of obfuscating the lettering on a license plate, perhaps so they wouldn’t be tracked as they drove around, Aiello reported.

On Sunday night, another vigil was held for Jennifer Dulos at St. Mark’s Episcopal Church in New Canaan.

She was in the midst of a bitter divorce and custody battle with her estranged husband when she went missing on May 24. Police believe she was last seen dropping off her five kids at New Canaan Country School that morning. Later that night, they found her empty car near Waveny Park.

Estranged husband Fotis Dulos & girlfriend Michelle Troconis were just arraigned in connection to the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos. The judge kept both bonds at $500,000 despite requests from their attorneys to lower bond. @News12CT

8:29 AM - 3 Jun 2019 pst

Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter
Just put conditions on any bond release. It must be posted at the courthouse, passports must be surrendered, and both must submit to GPS monitoring. @News12CT

8:30 AM - 3 Jun 2019 pst

Attorney for Troconis is Andrew Bowman
. He says she will post bond today. Attorney for Fotis Dulos is Gene Riccio. Riccio says he doesn’t think Dulos will post bond today. @News12CT

8:31 AM - 3 Jun 2019 pst

One another note: case was transferred to Stamford, which is typical for more serious crimes. If Fotis Dulos doesn’t post bond today, he will have to do so at the courthouse in Stamford and there must be a bond hearing there beforehand. @News12CT

8:34 AM - 3 Jun 2019 pst

Dave Altimari‏ @davealtimari
Michelle Troconis, the girlfriend of Fotis Dulos, who is also charged with hindering prosecution and tampering with evidence is being represented by Westport Attorney Andrew Bowman. Her parents are in courthouse awaiting her arraignment.

6:37 AM - 3 Jun 2019 pst

Courtroom cleared of all other cases and both attorneys are back in court so expect arraignment of Dulos and Troconis to begin soon.

7:48 AM - 3 Jun 2019 pst

Looks like Fotis Dulos will be arraigned first as his attorney Eugene Riccio is at the defense table. Riccio is no stranger to high profile cases he represented Kyle Navin, the Easton man convicted of killing his parents.

7:55 AM - 3 Jun 2019 pst

In short@court appearance fotis Dulos says nothing snd jusge keeps bond at 500k. Prosecutor tells judge that state “expects more charges to be filed” in this case

8:21 AM - 3 Jun 2019 pst

Fotis Dulos will likely not make bail today according to his attorney Eugene Riccio. Will be ordered to wear GPS if he does case transferred to Stamford for 6/11

8:23 AM - 3 Jun 2019 pst

Tony Aiello‏Verified account @AielloTV now14 minutes ago

Warrant says police recovered clothing and kitchen sponges with blood stains which match Jennifer Dulos. Fotis Dulos and Michelle Troconis accused of dumping items in Hartford.

D8JqJMJWkAA4erv.jpg

0 replies 1 retweet 0 likes

BREAKING: arrest warrant says Fotis Dulos and Michelle Troconis disposed of items that tested positive for traces of Jennifer Dulos’s blood. Also accused of altering license plates. @CBSNewYork

D8Ji4E3WsAACkYd.jpg

3 replies 11 retweets 11 likes

BREAKING: Fotis Dulos and girlfriend Michelle Troconis arrested on tampering charges as @NewCanaanPolice continue search for missing mom of five #JenniferDulos @CBSNewYork CBSNewYork

D8ESSLKX4AEip6k.jpg

D8ESSLKWsAAH-2-.jpg

2 replies 4 retweets 7 likes

Please continue discussion here.

This case is dedicated to discussion about a missing and presumed murdered victim, Jennifer Dulos. You may discuss specific court documents that relate to the issues between the couple, but generalized bashing of the judge is not allowed, and the courts and/or legal system are not the subject of this discussion. Please stay on topic or face possible temporary or permanent loss of posting privileges.

ETA: Also please note that long, personal anecdotes derail the conversation and make it all about you instead of the case at hand. Such posts are off topic and will be removed at moderator discretion.

Last edited:
FOX61 EXCLSUIVE: Residents in New Canaan, Farmington step in to help police with the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos

A viewer saw FOX61’s report about how police are looking for surveillance footage and he reached out to police because he lives on Mountain Spring Road, one of the roads where Fotis Dulos owns a home.

He said police have visited him twice and he and others are hoping home surveillance footage can help lead police one step closer to finding answers.

He believed his surveillance cameras and doorbell camera may have recorded Fotis Dulis driving past his home.

Their phones must have gone dark during the time period immediately following the murder.

That’s the most logical explanation I can come up with.
His starts at 13:37 so the whole morning they may have the data of where those phones were - they know where his phone was all afternoon (Source warrant) and then the garbage bags were dropped all over Hartford / what if they do have evidence of something terrible during that 2 hours at his spec property and that’s what is driving the garbage search ? They know what’s in the rest of the bags ? This is my current theory all speculation of course

Attachments

• 4C73439B-27E3-43DE-AF96-ABB18816FBC2.jpeg
    4C73439B-27E3-43DE-AF96-ABB18816FBC2.jpeg
    103.9 KB · Views: 17
Apart from the five bags of trash recovered, many of the remaining discarded bags had already been removed to the area’s incineration plant… Police had the incinerator shut down and learned that the sought-after trash collected from Albany Avenue may not have all been burned yet.
Cadaver dogs have been scouring the crushed fragments (no bigger than 6 inches) at the plant searching for human remains.

https://nypost.com/2019/06/04/how-suspects-in-jennifer-dulos-case-handed-cops-their-big-break/

FOX61 EXCLSUIVE: Residents in New Canaan, Farmington step in to help police with the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos

A viewer saw FOX61’s report about how police are looking for surveillance footage and he reached out to police because he lives on Mountain Spring Road, one of the roads where Fotis Dulos owns a home.

He said police have visited him twice and he and others are hoping home surveillance footage can help lead police one step closer to finding answers.

He believed his surveillance cameras and doorbell camera may have recorded Fotis Dulis driving past his home.
May 22-25? Were they driving by checking her schedule ? Curious why they want two days prior footage

May 22-25? We’re they driving by checking her schedule ? Curious why they want two days prior footage

That’s a likely explanation.

Eventually this footage would be lost, so atleast they are covered if there was something that occurred earlier, that happened to be caught on video.

Discussing footage in the prior thread :
(Very true we know the neighbor has footage of him picking up his mail perhaps the same day he killed his wife imo)
Credit @SuperTmo
This was the most surprising part I read in the affidavit for his arrest. Seriously... WHAT??!! He can just kill his wife, dump her somewhere, go around dropping evidence all over town, and then just hop out and get the mail like it’s any normal day? I’d not be the least bit worried about my mail... I’d be rushing to get home thinking the cops were on my tail!

Discussing footage in the prior thread :
(Very true we know the neighbor has footage of him picking up his mail perhaps the same day he killed his wife imo)
Credit @SuperTmo
This was the most surprising part I read in the affidavit for his arrest. Seriously... WHAT??!! He can just kill his wife, dump her somewhere, go around dropping evidence all over town, and then just hop out and get the mail like it’s any normal day? I’d not be the least bit worried about my mail... I’d be rushing to get home thinking the cops were on my tail!

I'll bet you don't think you are the master criminal who has avoided detection by disguising your vehicle license plate and distributing 30 plastic bags full of blood-tinged evidence in a part of town not associated with you.

Did anyone else see that they're searching the other property because his cell phone pinged there later on the day of her disappearance? I posted it in the first thread.
I thought they were searching both his Farmington house and the spec property he spent 2 hours at the day she disappeared but have been tight lipped about results IMO

Attachments

• 28FAC40E-71B9-4A67-8115-567F2EAFF49C.jpeg
    28FAC40E-71B9-4A67-8115-567F2EAFF49C.jpeg
    103.9 KB · Views: 10
FD's phone may show him in NC in the days prior to her disappearance.
That's exactly what I'm thinking, too.
LE likely has FD's phone pinging at/near her home on the 22nd and/or 23rd.

It's possible FD may have been dropped off or driven himself to the area of JD's home on the night of the 23rd and concealed himself somewhere overnight.

He almost certainly would have been there at her residence very early on the morning of the 24th, waiting to see JD leave to drop the kids off at school.

He would have needed to ensure that he was prepared to act immediately upon her return, and to make sure that no one else entered the home in the meantime.

JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member