Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #105

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heads up everyone.

Many posts had to be removed. The cryptic posts aren't really all that cryptic, so it is pretty obvious what is being suggested. If you can't post it, you can't discuss it. Period.

If you want to speculate and theorize behind the scenes, please take it to private conversations, but keep if off the board.

Thanks.

I was responding to @susiQ's post. Unless I misunderstood it?

A counter-question. $ 200 K is a lot of money. And for this sum, the LE can not find the person willing to give "that one tip". What does it tell to you?

I think it is a cold case. :( RIP Libby and Abby and I hope that one day, justice will find you.
It is not cold as long as investigations are going on. I think you mean it will never be solved. I disagree. It's going to shake out soon (I hope).

Interesting, something I’ve never noticed before, no wonder some investigations take time.

The source is My Case which links to this document -

More than a year after the murders it appears it was required that Abby’s mom seek Court authorization in order to become Abby’s Legal Representative so her gmail data could be obtained from Google.
https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...rh9-TFaqQ3sHQrJCVHyyA2NGDVtMAiiz3C9Xb4d6SdIL0

Interesting, something I’ve never noticed before, no wonder some investigations take time.

The source is My Case which links to this document -

More than a year after the murders it appears it was required that Abby’s mom seek Court authorization in order to become Abby’s Legal Representative so her gmail data could be obtained from Google.
https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...rh9-TFaqQ3sHQrJCVHyyA2NGDVtMAiiz3C9Xb4d6SdIL0
Whew. I almost thought I'd spend half the night trying to figure out what the first email address meant but thankfully I figured it out easily.

I just watched the ID episode ‘Still a Mystery’”Down The Hill” .
They say there’s additional audio and video but not released as it’s only information known to their killer.

But Libby’s mother does say that Libby said something like, ‘well the path ends here, we can’t go any farther”. :cry: And Libby’s sweet sister, my heart breaks for her, but also for all of both of their family.
Nothing really new otherwise, I’m sure most here have already seen it anyway, I’m always behind . :(
It’s just so horrific what those sweet precious girls were put through, I hope and pray they find this psycho killer, and very soon.

I was responding to @susiQ's post. Unless I misunderstood it?

A counter-question. $ 200 K is a lot of money. And for this sum, the LE can not find the person willing to give "that one tip". What does it tell to you?

I think it is a cold case. :( RIP Libby and Abby and I hope that one day, justice will find you.

It is possible, even if BG is a local and could be any age where infirmity hasn’t kicked in, no one knew what he was up to that day. It’s hard to reckon, but it’s possible. He may have a secret life and doesn’t share with it with others.

In the first big presser, Carter said something to the effect of why Libby, why Abby? That’s the missing piece, because it would possibly also cover the motive.

Still, you would think someone would be suspicious. In the recording of his voice, he is in control. I don’t hear nervousness. So maybe that’s how he is when he talks to people.

I know this isn’t a wrap up on Dateline where the whole series of events is covered from beginning to end, but someone must be suspicious of a potential dark secret interest in someone from the town itself, or any of those towns within driving distance from it.

It has to be so obvious to someone, even if BG never confessed . My thoughts tonight, and hope the Renner vids are approved, like many of you.

Maybe if today wasn’t the day, another day will be soon.

I just watched the ID episode ‘Still a Mystery’”Down The Hill” .
They say there’s additional audio and video but not released as it’s only information known to their killer.

But Libby’s mother does say that Libby said something like, ‘well the path ends here, we can’t go any farther”. :cry: And Libby’s sweet sister, my heart breaks for her, but also for all of both of their family.
Nothing really new otherwise, I’m sure most here have already seen it anyway, I’m always behind . :(
It’s just so horrific what those sweet precious girls were put through, I hope and pray they find this psycho killer, and very soon.

Would it be fair to say the path ends here because that’s the terminus of the south end of the bridge?

One of the many things that's nagging me about this case lately is regarding the 100 notices handed out at the April 22nd press conference.

In those notices, there were two key pieces of information that I did not hear or see in the televised press conference, nor are they in the transcripts. To the best of my knowledge, when Carter addressed directly to the Killer during the televised press conference, these items were never mentioned.

The first piece of information, was that LE advised BG,
'We have a witness.' and the second item was 'You made mistakes.'

New 'Face' of the Delphi Murder Suspect

WHY were these crucial pieces of information not a part of his televised address to the Killer?

Excerpts of this press conference have been used for the past five weeks all over television, in different interviews and news clips. It would be an excellent way for the killer to have this information thrown in his face to possibly make him consider coming forth with a confession.

Was LE that certain that their suspect had attended that they felt there was no need to say this during Carter's address?

If so, I'm looking at it in a positive way that they are that much closer to an arrest....because they know who it is and they know he was going to be there.

JMO

Last edited:
It is possible, even if BG is a local and could be any age where infirmity hasn’t kicked in, no one knew what he was up to that day. It’s hard to reckon, but it’s possible. He may have a secret life and doesn’t share with it with others.

In the first big presser, Carter said something to the effect of why Libby, why Abby? That’s the missing piece, because it would possibly also cover the motive.

Still, you would think someone would be suspicious. In the recording of his voice, he is in control. I don’t hear nervousness. So maybe that’s how he is when he talks to people.

I know this isn’t a wrap up on Dateline where the whole series of events is covered from beginning to end, but someone must be suspicious of a potential dark secret interest in someone from the town itself, or any of those towns within driving distance from it.

It has to be so obvious to someone, even if BG never confessed . My thoughts tonight, and hope the Renner vids are approved, like many of you.

Maybe if today wasn’t the day, another day will be soon.
Good post. He (BG) sounds confident doesn't he? Its the young looking sketch that is a puzzler to me.

One of the many things that's nagging me about this case lately is regarding the 100 notices handed out at the April 22nd press conference.

In those notices, there were two key pieces of information that I did not hear or see in the televised press conference, nor are they in the transcripts. To the best of my knowledge, when Carter addressed directly to the Killer during the televised press conference, these items were never mentioned.

WHY were these crucial pieces of information not a part of his televised address to the Killer?

Excerpts of this press conference have been used for the past five weeks all over television, in different interviews and news clips. It would be an excellent way for the killer to have this information thrown in his face to possibly make him consider coming forth with a confession.

Was LE that certain that their suspect had attended that they felt there was no need to say this during Carter's address?

If so, I'm looking at it in a positive way that they are that much closer to an arrest....because they know who it is and they know he was going to be there.

JMO

All of the new observations and statements from Carter have been puzzled over, certainly.

BG left clues, being caught on video is huge. What other clues could there be? Even if the video is it alone, that’s a big mess up and clue. For two years, that vid has been looked at by the public, and the investigators. One day, I hope one of them finds a way to present it in a way that is a game changer (and any other clues). We will see.

JMO
Hmmmmm! Very interesting, indeed!! I'd forgotten about those. But if they HAVE a witness and BG made mistakes, why don't they have him yet? They keep saying they need "one tip." Why do they need a tip if they have the witness? What am I missing here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab