Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh. Thank you.

FD should be pooping his pants right now.

It's funny how these dumbbells think someone who agrees to screw around with a married man and move into his wife's home with her kid, is going to remain loyal to HIM when it comes to the risk of prison.
BBM. I kind of hope he doesn't know and won't know until they find the body.

If she's talking and they are filming assuming she won't be arrested on more charges? MT made life, along with FD, hell for Jennifer and here she is bouncing out of her attorney's office with bobo's, hands in her pocket, polo shirt likes she's in high school following mommy to the car. Those poor kids and Jennifer's family - bitter pill to swallow having to play a game with her to find Jennifer. Makes me sick.
If she made a plea deal confirming that JD was killed, where body is, would she not have been arrested right there and then?

If she gets immunity, I will throw something.

If she claims that she didn’t know he was going to commit murder, she’s probably lying.

I’d be (slightly) ok with immunity if the following happened:

He killed Jennifer without MT’s knowledge.

He threatened her to help dump evidence.

She can lead law enforcement to Jennifer’s body.

Anything other than that, then she should be punished accordingly.
I predict she will have the opportunity to plead down (ala KKL), but I don't think she'll get immunity. She's clearly an accessory after the fact at the very least. MOO and IANAL

Ahhh. Thank you.

It's funny how these dumbbells think someone who agrees to screw around with a married man and move into his wife's home with her kid, is going to remain loyal to HIM when it comes to the risk of prison.
I think she's lucky he is not out on bail. He's going to be....mad.
jmopinion

I have a feeling that she was talking yesterday which lead to all those search warrants issued and they were checking it out to see if it jived. Today the deal was finalized and on tape.

MO
I agree. Yesterday her atty. probably relayed pertinent information
to LE and today they just got it all on tape from her mouth.
Hope they found enough to charge and convict FD.

Ahhh. Thank you.

She beat him to it. He could have given the location up and worked with LE. He really is more than a dumbbell - had IT all once, beautiful family, money, successful career...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan