Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO...MT’s daughter should have been flown back to daddy in Argentina days ago! At the very least she should be hidden from the public. I find it hard to believe that MT’s mother has a background in psychology and is sitting back and allowing this! Missing school is no excuse in this situation. Heck, it’s end of year and she’s no older than 13. Any exams could easily be transferred or taken at a later date. The daughters is still around only to provide support for MT! I’m guessing MT’s reasoning for keeping daughter close is the realization this could be their last days together. Purely selfish....nothing we haven’t figured out ourselves already. Hope GB sees the video of his daughter and steps up!
Forget the father for now as he is far away (hope he gets it together soon to protect his daughter IMO), where are the child protective authorities in CT? I don't see how a child loses their place of residence and moves into a local hotel with their mother who has just been served with serious charges which might also include murder charge at some future date and this is ok for the child? Who is looking out for the child here? In my mind this is totally not ok for a child of 13. We just witnessed the child dodging press outside the hotel.

How traumatic would this entire series of events be for any child? Will not even go there on the choice of any parent to subject a child to what by all accounts has been a highly stressful and dysfunctional environment at the Farmington house for nearly 2 years. I am simply not getting why this is being permitted to occur by the State? Are they asleep or don't they have jurisdiction to do anything?

Its not even clear to me that MT is a resident of the State of CT? Does anyone know for sure? Do the CT Police and Authorities know whether MT and her daughter are residents of the State? IDK as MSM has danced all around the issue of who exactly MT is and isn't but we still don't know basic details as to her residency. Not adding up in my mind.

Very disappointed in how this has all played out as this child is another victim of this horrendous situation. MOO.

Last edited:
Forget the father for now as he is far away (hope he gets it together soon to protect his daughter IMO), where are the child protective authorities in CT? I don't see how a child loses their place of residence and moves into a local hotel with their mother who has just been served with serious charges which might also include murder charge at some future date and this is ok for the child? Who is looking out for the child here? In my mind this is totally not ok for a child of 13. We just witnessed the child dodging press outside the hotel.

How traumatic would this entire series of events be for any child? Will not even go there on the choice of any parent to subject a child to what by all accounts has been a highly stressful and dysfunctional environment at the Farmington house for nearly 2 years. I am simply not getting why this is being permitted to occur by the State? Are they asleep or don't they have jurisdiction to do anything?

Its not even clear to me that MT is a resident of the State of CT? Does anyone know for sure? Do the CT Police and Authorities know whether MT and her daughter are residents of the State? IDK as MSM has danced all around the issue of who exactly MT is and isn't but we still don't know basic details as to her residency. Not adding up in my mind. Very disapointed in how this has all played out as this child is another victim of this horrendous situation. MOO.

I looked up MT’s daughters school and it is a boarding school. I’m not sure whether the daughter is a CT resident either at this point.

Btw, having IVF can increase the likelihood of having twins (or multiple births). JD wrote in one of her blog postings that she was single at 40. MOO
NYT article says she was married in 2004. She’s 50 now so born in 1969? She would have been 35 when she married. Which makes me wonder - did they meet at Brown and get married 15 years later? Sorry if this was covered elsewhere....so many posts, so little time
Jennifer Dulos: Inside the Turbulent Marriage of the Missing Connecticut Mother of 5

In regard to the banging of metal early Saturday morning-
Do we know it was FD making the noise?
Was this a property "under construction", thus subject to noises like that?
5am on a Saturday would ASSUREDLY be against the legal hours for construction in that neighborhood so......Was it laborers working even though they aren't allowed to by law? Or was it FD stupidly drawing attention to his crime?

The Sturbridge House, where the banging was heard, is one of the Fore Group houses in NewCanaan.

Jennifer’s house is also in New Canaan.

New Canaan and Farmington are approx 1.5 hrs apart (no heavy traffic)

The Farmington house that JD moved out of, is the one MT moved into with her daughter, is the Jefferson Crossing house.
So if he was stalking JD prior to see her habits, he then could have possibly be staying at the Sturbridge house in NC, right?

I wonder if he went by her house that morning and saw the garage door up and made his move.

Its not even clear to me that MT is a resident of the State of CT? Does anyone know for sure? Do the CT Police and Authorities know whether MT and her daughter are residents of the State? IDK as MSM has danced all around the issue of who exactly MT is and isn't but we still don't know basic details as to her residency. Not adding up in my mind. Very disapointed in how this has all played out as this child is another victim of this horrendous situation. MOO.
I suspect MT's parents are primary caregivers right now. She is probably in a nice hotel with her grandparents. Dodging the press isn't necessarily reason to call CPS. However, if/when MTs parents leave the area, then it might be a different matter. At least I expect the girl to go to her dad's for the summer. JMO

@afitzy said:
No, based on what we have learned so far JD took the children for the day using an excuse and never returned to Farmington. We don't know exactly when MT moved into the Farmington house but it was probably shortly thereafter. At some point MT brought her daughter from Agentina where she was living with her father to Farmington and enrolled her in the same school where JD children previously attended.

After previously featuring his children, FD's 2018 Valley Book ad campaign featured her daughter. The ad names a girl's academy. (Not sleuthing minor - conflict info only).
I guess we have conflicting info as article in local Patch confirmed attendance at local school that begins with an R. Not sure how much it matters though as she is a victim in all this in my mind no matter what her mother did or didn't do. Didn't sleuth it beyond article I read because she is a minor and not party to any of these events and I think should be shielded from the chaos as much as possible IMO. If somone else wants to sleuth it and verify the info for the record that is ok if people think its important, but that person won't be me.

Excellent points!!!

No - JD and her 5 children moved out of the Jefferson Crossing house that she lived in with FD before MT & her daughter moved in.

However, FD had suggested to JD that they allow MT (with whom he’d been having an affair) & her daughter to move in & they all live together in the Jefferson Xing House... happily ever after, I guess.

I assume JD’s response was: WTF???
So delusional he thought it was a brilliant plan: JD could continue to foot the expenses plus she would be available to provide wife/mom appliance duties. (Because what woman wouldn’t be begging for this great deal? :rolleyes:)

Dontcha know, he and the paramour had better things to do: well I’m not entirely sure what exactly. Something about building homes that no one would buy, occasionally ski, and otherwise bum around on other people’s money.

MOO...MT’s daughter should have been flown back to daddy in Argentina days ago! At the very least she should be hidden from the public. I find it hard to believe that MT’s mother has a background in psychology and is sitting back and allowing this! Missing school is no excuse in this situation. Heck, it’s end of year and she’s no older than 13. Any exams could easily be transferred or taken at a later date. The daughters is still around only to provide support for MT! I’m guessing MT’s reasoning for keeping daughter close is the realization this could be their last days together. Purely selfish....nothing we haven’t figured out ourselves already. Hope GB sees the video of his daughter and steps up!

And grandma is here so why can't SHE care for the child and keep her hidden form the media until school is out? Why does she have to be dragged in front of cameras by her horror of a mother?

I'm curious: Neighbors heard banging at the NC property Saturday morning, but we have no way to know that it was FD, correct?
You are correct because the info is not in the arrest warrant. My guess is that NCPD and State Police are working on all these details. I still wonder though if JD and MT were at the Strubridge Hill house in NC the night before the disappearance?

I think that would take way too much effort, if it was even possible.

Cadaver dogs would also have no problem finding her.

I’m at a loss to explain it though.

Just wondering if after using the sponges and disposing of them he had time to google "cleaning a crime scene" and had one of those "oops-I-used-the-bathroom-drain" moments.

He could have removed the sink traps by loosening them and hammering them out.

That would certainly make some noise. MOO

For clarity, rather than simply writing "he" or "she" (if that's what you mean). Apologies for my super-fluidity. :)
I might add "golddigger" to her titles, as she seemed to latch onto bosses, who I am sure she assumed had plenty of money. Oddly, I think FD was a golddigger too, hooking onto women he thought could directly or indirectly funnel more money into his lifestyle. I will say that, as much as I dislike MT, and have many names for her, I cringe when I hear the term "side piece" used. JMO

Last edited:
And grandma is here so why can't SHE care for the child and keep her hidden form the media until school is out? Why does she have to be dragged in front of cameras by her horror of a mother?
@gitana1 Hate to put you on the spot here but your expertise in Family Law is invaluable here in so many ways. But do you think the State can do anything to protect the minor child of MT? The pictures we have seen of the daughter indicate she is very much on the scene with her mother as part of all that is going on. How is this something that is healthy for any 13 year old to be exposed to. If her family won't protect her my question is whether the State can step in and compel some adult that is part of the family to protect the child and shield her from the media? The images of a child dodging the media are IMO upsetting and quite concerning as to the welfare of the child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get