Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #4 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking at google maps and the house next door to Jen Farber’s has security cameras, and the angles are such that they would most likely record the garage going up and down and most definitely the cars going in and out. I’m guessing Dulos parked his pick up truck at Waveny Park and ran over to Jen’s house. He and Jen were avid runners and ran 4.5 to 5 miles a day. He waited in the garage and attacked her and removed her body in her Suburban and drove to the park. He moved her to his pick up truck and then I have no clue where he put her. I have screenshots of the cameras from google but I can’t figure out how to upload them on my iPad.

Next to what house? Now I’m confused.

If that’s the case, those cameras would have almost certainly captured FD entering the garage.

That’s why I’m skeptical that they were oriented in a way that would provide a view of the garage.

Also how old are these photos? Are we sure the same person lives there?

I was looking at google maps and the house next door to Jen Farber’s has security cameras, and the angles are such that they would most likely record the garage going up and down and most definitely the cars going in and out. I’m guessing Dulos parked his pick up truck at Waveny Park and ran over to Jen’s house. He and Jen were avid runners and ran 4.5 to 5 miles a day. He waited in the garage and attacked her and removed her body in her Suburban and drove to the park. He moved her to his pick up truck and then I have no clue where he put her. I have screenshots of the cameras from google but I can’t figure out how to upload them on my iPad.
I sent you directions on how to upload a photo in the conversation section

See how fast GF gets to work on that; her daughter owned half of that house-after MT sat down for three hours with the prosecutor and the CT state police today, I doubt that FD will want her living there by virtue of his half of it.

Well, right. But regardless of what she may or may not have done, that is separate from the fact that there are eviction laws and if she isn’t arrested for good, she can still be there. She could draw out an eviction process for months or longer if she was that motivated! Not saying I think she should be there, just that she may be legally entitled to be there as a tenant.

They lived in CT for several years, she worked in CT and the daughter is enrolled in school. They are residents. They are legal tenants of FD’s house I assume (no lease agreement or rent payment is required). She probably expects to move back to the house once the cops are done with it.

OMG, JD's mother has to get this seized in a foreclosure/ estate. MT cannot be allowed to live in the home. Especially as JD owns half of it

I think Fulos met his girlfriend in Miami, because she was posting on Twitter in August 2016 about Miami nightclubs and restaurants. Jen wrote about how much time they spent in Florida because of the water skiing obsession. She wasn’t fond of the lifestyle there either, similar to Santorini.

Good observation and it wouldn’t surprise me if you’re right. I wondered what had prompted MT to move from Miami to CT.

As we say in the South, That dog can't hunt. He had no redeemable skill. He married JF, and her Dad tried to help her out, by helping him out. Her Dad Mr.Farber, was a shrude business man. I'm sure it didn't take him long to realize his Daughter married a Putz.

It would take 2 0r 3 calls to real estate investors for the well-connected Mr Farber to know all about the viability of Fore Group and their prospects to sell their properties.

Yes, Mr. Farber had to know he was doing this for his daughter. I assume as the divorce was filed, he wanted her to at least get something out of these bad investments.

Very interesting. More at link.

FARMINGTON -- Michelle Troconis and her attorney met with State Police in Westport Thursday afternoon.

What Went on behind closed doors is unknown, but according to high-profile defense attorney Jim Bergenn, the state police had a lot to gain including a timeline of events.

“That’s everything," said Bergenn. "That’s the most important thing because you can have a lot of forensic evidence but that doesn’t tell you when things happened. You want the sequence.”

Defense attorney analyzes Troconis and Dulos case

This might be a stupid question, but how does this usually work with attorneys and what they share with defendants at this point? Would FD attorney tell him that MT was with her attorney and the state police for hours and ‘do you have anything more you can tell us FD’? Or would they not tell FD that type of stuff, or much of what is reported in the media?

It would take 2 0r 3 calls to real estate investors for the well-connected Mr Farber to know all about the viability of Fore Group and their prospects to sell their properties.

Yes, Mr. Farber had to know he was doing this for his daughter. I assume as the divorce was filed, he wanted her to at least get something out of these bad investments.
Mr Farber, Jennifer’s father, had already died when she filed for divorce.

In fact, the way Jennifer and the kids left for good to live in the New Canaan house, was she told FD that she & kids were going to visit her father’s grave site.

Last edited:
OMG, JD's mother has to get this seized in a foreclosure/ estate. MT cannot be allowed to live in the home. Especially as JD owns half of it

I agree... it really sucks that they probably cannot just tell her to bug off. She’ll likely steal anything of value that is there. But I’m sure the grandma will get control of the house at some point.... sadly, the process can take awhile. There should be exceptions in cases like this!

Do we know if JD immediately drove home after dropping the kids off at school?
No we do not but its been a main assumption by many.

Another early theory that hasn't been discussed much since was that JD was taken at Waveny and brought back to her own house by FD. I always questioned the SUV at Waveny as it made perfect sense to park there if she were a runner. And I didn't quite get the need to assume that MT or FD drove the JD SUV to Waveny as some kind of red herring for Police? Theories on the thread now seem to be focused on the garage as the point of attack and FD possibly sneaking in quickly to attack JD in the garage.

Until we have a press conference and a tighter timeline we won't know anything for sure.

Some good pictures of the property on Welles Lane, New Canaan, CT that was rented by JD:
https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/88913948_zpid 41.178007,-73.452788,41.082715,-73.576384_rect/12_zm/1_fr/
Thanks for posting the photos of JD’s house. I was just going to go look to see if garage doors could been seen from the road.

I think the photos of the front of the house are reversed. iirc the driveway went up to the right with the garage also on the right.

The garage doors are facing the right side of the house, where they can not be seen from the road.

MOO

This is me living in the land of the glass half full but:

Once it is proven that FD did this and he is locked away for the rest of his useless life, and it was 100% guaranteed that he cannot benefit from the sale of any of those homes...

I would love it if some of grandma’s rich friends bought these houses so that the grandma can be paid back and so that the kids will have what they need later on.

It makes me sad to think that some of their inheritance from their grandparents (when grandma dies hopefully no time in the next 20 years!) was squandered by their greedy dad, and now those properties will be foreclosed and sold at auction for cents on the dollar and the kids won’t get anything from it.

I mean, maybe grandma is so loaded that the debt on these homes is but a drop in the bucket but still.

Well, right. But regardless of what she may or may not have done, that is separate from the fact that there are eviction laws and if she isn’t arrested for good, she can still be there. She could draw out an eviction process for months or longer if she was that motivated! Not saying I think she should be there, just that she may be legally entitled to be there as a tenant.

Could she actually be that ballsy, to move back into that house? If she doesn’t have a lease, doesn’t that make her a month to month “tenant”? I have no doubt that she is going to get evicted-there is no way she’s going to get sole possession of that house. GF will get her out of there-she can and probably will make things very difficult for MT if she doesn’t leave willingly.

Last edited:
I am wondering if MT and FD may be co-conspirators in some form of fraudulent financial dealings on top of what they will be charged with regarding JD. I know in divorce cases, lots of people refuse to pony up their financial documents. He probably had even more reason than most guys facing divorce for not handing his documents over. She was the “manager” of the Fore group (whatever that means), and I think she’s involved, too. On the surface, all I’m seeing is father-in-law’s money going in to build houses that nobody’s buying. I am struggling with why H. Farber would keep giving him the money...he (FD) had so much tied up in these unsold properties...way more than the +-$2 mil he still owed the Farbers. He had to be stiffing virtually everyone who did any work for him. I am curious for all of this to come out in his trial. If he doesn’t confess and spare her mother and his kids from the trial, I think it will come out.
Your theory is entirely possible based on what I have read about so far. I just wonder why the atty's in the divorce case and the civil suit by Mrs. Farber couldn't put together the financial puzzle. Real estate developent isn't particularly complicated to understand.

This is me living in the land of the glass half full but:

Once it is proven that FD did this and he is locked away for the rest of his useless life, and it was 100% guaranteed that he cannot benefit from the sale of any of those homes...

I would love it if some of grandma’s rich friends bought these houses so that the grandma can be paid back and so that the kids will have what they need later on.

It makes me sad to think that some of their inheritance from their grandparents (when grandma dies hopefully no time in the next 20 years!) was squandered by their greedy dad, and now those properties will be foreclosed and sold at auction for cents on the dollar and the kids won’t get anything from it.

I mean, maybe grandma is so loaded that the debt on these homes is but a drop in the bucket but still.
Thank goodness we don't have to worry about the financial well being of Mrs. Farber or her grandchildren as she is quite well situated as they say.

I don't think the real estate assets of Fore Group in and of themselves make much financial difference to the Farber family other than achieving closure on past promises/loans made to FD that weren't followed through upon and repaid so that the family can move on with their lives.

The thing that is tricky though is that Fore Group seems to be owned by FD as an individual (JD is not believed to be a shareholder of Fore).

So, Mrs Farber claim to Fore Group is via loans made by her late husband to the company and I'm not certain the loans were secured by real estate being developed so were unsecured loans. It also sounds like Mr/Mrs Farber provided a gty on the mortgage of the Farmington main residence.

My guess is that Mrs. Farber will have to move quickly to deal with the litigation against FD and the Fore Group as no doubt other creditors and claims will come out of the woodwork now that FD is in jail. If a murder charge is eventually filed then FD will need all the cash he can get to pay his attorneys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member