Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
This post was done at 12:48 today. It's 10:15 p.m. and I'm just catching up. I have never heard that this was misinformation. Looking forward to moving forward in Threads and learning the link to verify that this was misinformation.
Hi @dixiegirl1035 - just a heads up. This new flight information was never confirmed through LE or MSM. (just through other resources that we can't talk about)
Moo

You are so right about the phone records being the key....everyone he talked to and hopefully the narrative in his texts. All that will tell who knew and who was involved. jmo

If he had a mistress, he had a burner phone. M o o

Can they subpoena the mistresses phone records to see what phone numbers called her without a warrant? Otherwise, he could have called from another phone number, one for which there is not a search warrant or subpoena for?

Warning: Graphic
After learning about how Maleah was dumped on the side of the interstate in a black plastic trash bag, not found for approximately a month (decomposing in warm/hot humid conditions), then being run over/struck by a highway mower/bush hog and having her bones strewn for unreported distances away from where the remains were initially, I'll be amazed if they can determine her cause of death. I think between the decomposition of her organs and the destruction of her bones by the mower it'll be impossible to determine cause of death. I would love to be wrong.
I don't see how the cause of death will be determined either.
The only thing I can think of is some kind of indication of broken bones or fractures, especially in her skull.
If she endured any type of head trauma they may be able to tell.
I hope they are able to find something.

Can they subpoena the mistresses phone records to see what phone numbers called her without a warrant? Otherwise, he could have called from another phone number, one for which there is not a search warrant or subpoena for?
Unless he was too dim or cheap to think he might need one. If he had a burner phone, her number would not have needed to be in the real phone under a male name. Of course this could have changed any time -- I agree that they should be looking to see if there is another phone involved that might have relevant info on it.

According to her he used his regular phone and that's how BB found out. She said that he used a fake, male name so she wouldn't know after that. Apparently he commonly did this with all his other female "contacts."
That must be where the theory that he was gay came from. She admitted that they sent crazy pictures to each other.
I guess LE will get to see them. Imo

Last edited:
The more I think about it, the more I wonder if <modsnip: derogatory name change for mistress not allowed> gave this interview because she may be offering to cough up info to LE in exchange for some sort of deal regarding her own (unrelated) felony warrants.

Remember earlier when I posted that I was wracking my brain trying to figure out why she gave that interview?

IMO, this could possibly be why she gave that interview.

Or maybe not. I suppose we'll see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm... Your comment has given me food for thought, my dear Fleur - do you suppose that she may have some incriminating info that she could exchange for some type of leniency regarding whatever charges are related to her out of state felony warrants?
After that fiasco, I can see her as being the type of woman who would possibly drop off her "man" at a hospital then hide the car. And continue to cover for him.

I don't know if she would ever give up her "man" for any deal, but I hope to be proven wrong :)

According to her he used his regular phone and that's how BB found out. I think she said that he used a fake, male name so she wouldn't know after that.
That must be where the theory that he was gay came from. She admitted that they sent pictures to each other.
BBM

Poor guys. Hopefully they are offered some trauma therapy afterwards.

According to her he used his regular phone and that's how BB found out. She said that he used a fake, male name so she wouldn't know after that. Apparently he commonly did this with all his other female "contacts."
That must be where the theory that he was gay came from. She admitted that they sent crazy pictures to each other.

I have never seen anywhere written or in an interview that she said that he used a fake name. We have surmised that, but can you give a link of where she said that? And more to the point, I have never seen that she has said that he did it with other female contacts.

Link?

The more I think about it, the more I wonder if <modsnip: derogatory name changes not allowed> gave this interview because she may be offering to cough up info to LE in exchange for some sort of deal regarding her own (unrelated) felony warrants.

Remember earlier when I posted that I was wracking my brain trying to figure out why she gave that interview?

IMO, this could possibly be why she gave that interview.

Or maybe not. I suppose we'll see.
Good thinking! You might be right. Maybe she is getting the word out so LE will approach her with a deal.
She says their affair lasted until April. I wonder if that's true. If she has not spoken to him since before Maleah went missing, she may not know anything. Imo

Warning: Graphic
After learning about how Maleah was dumped on the side of the interstate in a black plastic trash bag, not found for approximately a month (decomposing in warm/hot humid conditions), then being run over/struck by a highway mower/bush hog and having her bones strewn for unreported distances away from where the remains were initially, I'll be amazed if they can determine her cause of death. I think between the decomposition of her organs and the destruction of her bones by the mower it'll be impossible to determine cause of death. I would love to be wrong.

There have been so many twists and turns in the story, I'm dizzy.

I wouldn't even be surprised if we found out later that somebody he knew, or a friend of a friend, was a person who did Department of Transportation lawn mowing on interstates.

Ewwwwwwww.

Last edited:
I have never seen anywhere written or in an interview that she said that he used a fake name. We have surmised that, but can you give a link of where she said that? And more to the point, I have never seen that she has said that he did it with other female contacts.

Link?
It was in the interview that was just linked. She said he would put all the women's names in the names of males, so after BB found out about them, she asked him to do the same for her.
She may not have used the word "fake," I just used that since I assume the names he put them under were not real. Imo

Also I don't remember how he met the women, but I think she said it in the interview.

Last edited:
Good thinking! You might be right. Maybe she is getting the word out so LE will approach her with a deal.
She says their affair lasted until April. I wonder if that's true. If she has not spoken to him since before Maleah went missing, she may not know anything. Imo

I'm so far behind, I decided to go to the end of the threads and work backwards. What! The person he was having an affair with has spoken?

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

This interview says it all.

<modsnip: derogatory name changes not allowed> has been sexting with DV for a year, and has been writing letters to DV in jail since his arrest. Her face was blurred in the interview and her name wasn't given, because she has multiple out of state felony arrest warrants.

Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter

More of the interview with DV's mistress. She writes DV letters in jail to tell him how he's being portrayed in the news. She canceled a meeting with detectives this week after a threat to arrest her. There are felony warrants out for her arrest in other states.

Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter
VIDEO: Alleged mistress of Derion Vence breaks her silence #maleahdavis
5:52 PM - 7 Jun 2019

I bet BB is fuming right now!

She is probably going through all of her Video's/pic's of DV to see which one she will give to media next.

Moo
Ugh, more drama.

So the takeaway from the "mistress' interview is that DV's not gay, that BB threatened her and that she writes letters to DV in jail to let him know what the public is saying about him. A really deep thinker here. <sarcasm>

And FWIW, the most common usage of the term "mistress" is a woman having an affair with a married man, often long term. It seems to me that "girlfriend" would be more appropriate as mistress brings to mind a romance novel notion of DV keeping this woman in an apartment and paying her bills while she eagerly awaits his visits. That's not the case here. JMO

I'm very curious to see if BB responds/reacts to the woman now that she's also doing interviews. Will she be angry with DV? Will she throw him under the bus? Will she deny she ever threatened the mistress? Watching and waiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member