Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenley Hargett on Twitter
Maleah Davis memorial! People across the ArkLaTex are paying their respects to the little girl! #MaleahDavis #Memorial #Arkansas .⁦@KSLA
D8jJEayWkAAY0HN.jpg
D8jJI5pXkAI5tc8.jpg
D8jJMjZWkAAYni5.jpg

10:25 AM - 8 Jun 2019

I wish I had made the trip now! So sorry sweet child! :(

The video in this article is heartwarming to watch. It's a sea of PINK! :)

Hundreds attend community vigil for Maleah Davis in Arkansas
[...]

Saturday's vigil started around 10 a.m. at the Red River Truck Stop off of Interstate 30. A walk and balloon release also took place.

News of the service comes after Houston authorities confirmed that her body was discovered in a trash bag along I-30 in Hempstead County.

A memorial has since been growing along the stretch of road where she was found.

Several community members spoke at the service and most of those in attendance wore pink in honor of the little girl.

[...]

The video in this article is heartwarming to watch. It's a sea of PINK! :)

Hundreds attend community vigil for Maleah Davis in Arkansas
[...]

Saturday's vigil started around 10 a.m. at the Red River Truck Stop off of Interstate 30. A walk and balloon release also took place.

News of the service comes after Houston authorities confirmed that her body was discovered in a trash bag along I-30 in Hempstead County.

A memorial has since been growing along the stretch of road where she was found.

Several community members spoke at the service and most of those in attendance wore pink in honor of the little girl.

[...]
This gave me chills. All that pink. Beautiful and refreshing to see so many strangers come together to honor a beautiful baby who’s life was way too tragic, and short.

Yep, you're right. I edited my post. Sorry! :oops:
I was not correcting you, please don't think that! Just pointing out his nonchalance in not even knowing where he placed that precious child.
Thank you for posting the videos. It was a sea of pink love. I'll never see that color again without thinking of her. Thanks for all you do for these victims.:)

I was not correcting you, please don't think that! Just pointing out his nonchalance in not even knowing where he placed that precious child.
Thank you for posting the videos. It was a sea of pink love. I'll never see that color again without thinking of her. Thanks for all you do for these victims.:)
No worries at all. I appreciate you letting me know while I still had time to edit. :)

I am hoping this weekend stays about Maleah. RIP you beautiful angel. I will be lighting a candle tonight and tomorrow.

She was a beautiful little girl. With a "pink balloon" spirit. I believe that she is in a far better place now. We will go blow some bubbles on the porch in her memory tonight.

These memorials make me feel worse...where we’re all these people when Maleah was alive and being abused? Are they stepping up to help her brothers and their caregivers? Just one person speaking up a year ago might have prevented our Maleah’s murder.

Great points!
And we all know what they say about homophopics.
It is actually very telling that he has not made one single protest about the insinuation that he molested Maleah.
That would be what you would think would outrage him. Especially considering how much prisoners detest those that molest and murder children. Yet not one word from him about that. Interesting. Imo

With me too, it never crossed my mind until I was writing that post, like the umpteenth one about his upset about being gay, and it had never dawned on me before. We all also remarked on how he is not upset he is looked at for the murder and disposal of Maleah, just the gay thing. We forget about the SA accusations, I did at least, when remarking about his defense of being gay.

It just popped into my head while writing that last post. Why, why would he not be defending himself over molesting a child while bathing her? Why would anyone, anyone at all think the public thinking he was gay was less acceptable than molesting a four year old child and they would understand that??? Why would anyone defend being gay more than molesting a child? Is he so messed up that he believes because it is a female it is able to be comprehended?? Is he that sick and twisted and if so, where does that come from? There is something really wrong here with his psyche. Imo.

It also scares me more for that child, I had hoped those allegations may not be true. Yet he does not argue nor defend those accusations...

Jmo.

Perhaps it upsets him so much because he knows where he is headed. I can't imagine that would much fun for him in the Texas prison system...top that with the baby molestation accusations.

Totally agree his "image" concerns are skewed...no worries about being baby killer or molester but god forbid someone thinks him "unmanly".

I would also bet he has more than one side piece...

What a busy guy he must have been. You know being the main breadwinner, caregiver to the children, cheater...oh well I am sure he will have plenty of time to relax in prison.

Good points. Yes, he was busy, he did it all, he is the god on the pedestal in his own mind. Maybe it does have something to do with where he is going but so should being known for molestation worry him as well. Something is really wrong here--with him and how he thinks at minimum.

I don't doubt he had more than one side piece either, not because he was irresistible but because there are always those that will go there, with anyone, just as he is, although I am sure he tells himself it makes him wanted and special :rolleyes:. Gee I wonder who was with the children when he was with the side pieces. I mean Ms. Felony Warrant said she had never met Maleah...

He makes me flat out ILL.

Jmo.

I find that very odd, being gay is more upsetting to him than being accused of molestation/pedophile
I think pedophilia may be more acceptable than being gay in this sub culture of human garbage.

That is how it appears and what worries me, and maybe particularly if a female and a "step"child? Is this actually acceptable to certain types but gay is not?? He argues that not at all, nor cares about what it looks like nor seems to feel his image will be tarnished by it like the gay remarks. Say what??!

I don't know why it popped into my head, it could be because I rewatched the first appearance of QX and BB the other night and the accusations. It is funny how we go along learning info as we go but to go back and see something first heard and then connect it to events later takes something clicking...

He should be having a FIT about molestation allegations AND her murder and disposal. Not once has he had near the fit about those things like he has had about the gay thing.

Jmo.

So I sense the problem here... even if she did pass of “natural” causes (seizure from her head trauma)... that was caused by abuse,... therefore it’s technically still murder... just not capital murder. But then CPS and various other things didn’t solidify that there WAS abuse.. but jeez, come on. Four year olds don’t just die! This case is such a s-show.
Yes, that's exactly the problem. There is probably not enough evidence to charge him with capital murder.
But I would think with all the evidence they have, especially his "confession" to another person, they can still prove that Maleah died as a direct result of his actions. Even in a "no body" case the most important thing needed is an admittance to another person that they are responsible for the death.
While CPS are protecting themselves in claiming there was no evidence of abuse, they are also protecting DV and Brittany. Imo

I think it's wonderful that you want to do something to honor Maleah and I would like to please encourage you to do something else instead of releasing balloons. They have to land somewhere, and often end up as litter or have a negative impact on wildlife. U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Open Spaces Blog

Alternate suggestions:
Light a candle, volunteer, or donate to a worthy charity in memory of Maleah.

Thank you for reading this and for your consideration.

<off my soapbox;)>

yes,
wildlife and the environment thank you!

Yes, that's exactly the problem. There is probably not enough evidence to charge him with capital murder.
But I would think with all the evidence they have, especially his "confession" to another person, they can still prove that Maleah died as a direct result of his actions. Even in a "no body" case the most important thing needed is an admittance to another person that they are responsible for the death.
While CPS are protecting themselves in claiming there was no evidence of abuse, they are also protecting DV and Brittany. Imo

I'm leery of the use of the word "confession" here as it alludes to the belief that DV confessed to murder.

We know DV admitted to QX that he transported Maleah's body to Arkansas, and dumped her on the side of the road. No admission that he caused her death.

With CPS finding no abuse and returning the children to the home; and if no cause of death determined, DV can build a strong case for himself.

Until we know how much blood evidence was found in the apartment, I'd say DV has more factual evidence on his side that Maleah was a fragile child still recovering from head trauma.

And that's frightening to me knowing that DV is a liar with a huge imagination about men following and torturing him.

MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads