Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #5*ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't he working pro bono? I could be wrong, but if he is, and you came even afford bail, I assume he'd take anyone, especially someone who apparently thinks he can handle it.
All I can say about this atty is that sometimes getting someone to work for free can be quite expensive! I just hope that this doesn't turn into a media circus with the attys pandering to the press as this atty already seems to have started.

All I can say about this atty is that sometimes getting someone to work for free can be quite expensive! I just hope that this doesn't turn into a media circus with the attys pandering to the press as this atty already seems to have started.
With his lawyer choice, I have a feeling it will be indeed turn into a circus.

Yuck. (My opinion.)

jmo

Agree that this is one of the best so far. So glad Hartford Courant is stepping up on the investigative front to unravel the smoke and mirrors that is FD business operations. My hope is that the major national papers such as the NYT, WP and WSJ step up the coverage on both DV and the business of Fore Group!

Leary of getting something for nothing.

This is where he is:

Bridgeport CC
In the late ‘80s, my 1st ex-husband stopped paying child support for my 3 sons.

After he told us he wasn’t making any money and was “only eating a slice of bologna for dinner”, I contacted CT Child Support Enforcement because I could prove otherwise.

He was mandated to show up in Bridgeport court every week (as was I) and told the judge each week he wasn’t working and had to show proof he had been “out looking for a job”.

At one of the court visits, the judge finally let me speak and I was able to show her proof that he was in fact working.

He was a very well known illustrator and I showed the judge several of his recently published illustrations.

The judge immediately had him handcuffed and taken to the Bridgeport Jail for 2 weeks.

While there, he called my young sons and told them not to worry, that he was spending his days eating 3 good meals, playing lots of chess and doing lots of drawings of his cell mates’ children in exchange for cigarettes!

After the 2 weeks, I told my 3 sons that their dad had gotten out of jail.

My oldest said: “Awww - Poor Dad! Now he has to eat one slice of bologna for dinner, again!”

Agree that this is one of the best so far. So glad Hartford Courant is stepping up on the investigative front to unravel the smoke and mirrors that is FD business operations. My hope is that the major national papers such as the NYT, WP and WSJ step up the coverage on both DV and the business of Fore Group!
ITA. The business has seemed fishy to me from the start, and I think JD getting at the financial situation in the divorce might have been what made FD kill her now. Just a hunch.

His business doesn't make much sense. jmo

In the late ‘80s, my 1st ex-husband stopped paying child support for my 3 sons.

After he told us he wasn’t making any money and was “only eating a slice of bologna for dinner”, I contacted CT Child Support Enforcement because I could prove otherwise.

He was mandated to show up in Bridgeport court every week (as was I) and told the judge each week he wasn’t working and had to show proof he had been “out looking for a job”.

At one of the court visits, the judge finally let me speak and I was able to show her proof that he was in fact working.

He was a very well known illustrator and I showed the judge several of his recently published illustrations.

The judge immediately had him handcuffed and taken to the Bridgeport Jail for 2 weeks.

While there, he called my young sons and told them not to worry, that he was spending his days eating 3 good meals, playing lots of chess and doing lots of drawings of his cell mates’ children in exchange for cigarettes!

After the 2 weeks, I told my 3 sons that their dad had gotten out of jail.

My oldest said: “Awww - Poor Dad! Now he has to eat one slice of bologna for dinner, again!”
You can't make this stuff up!

Yes, although I've been missing my front one for almost five years and have yet to be pulled over for it. :cool:
I recently retired & moved to Arizona. Here only the rear plate is required.

When my son came to visit, he changed my plates for me. After several weeks, I noticed he only changed the rear plate and left the CT plate on the front.

So now I drive with a CT front plate and a rear AZ plate!! But I must say that the town/community I live in allows golf carts on all the roads, so that’s what I mainly drive!

Unless I go to the airport and must use major highways & freeways.

Thanks for sharing this story as it brings back a small (very small) bit of faith in the CT courts! Its too bad we didn't see proactive judging for JD as it sounds like FD was claiming that not only was he eating a single slice of bologna but not able to pay his attys or afford much of anything based on the lack/no cash flow of Fore Group.

FD by all accounts in the court documents was permitted to file motions for support and assistance WHILE NOT PROVIDING FINANCIAL INFORMATION TO THE COURTS. He did this WITH ZERO CONSEQUENCES so far as I can tell in the court documents.

In your bologna story your ex went to jail for 2 weeks. In the case of FD he goes home to the Farmington house where he lives with MT and has stopped paying the mortgage. Is the concept of personal responsibility anyplace in the DNA of FD or MT? Doubtful. But worse in my mind is FD was not compelled to comply with the decisions of our legal system and I'm not sure we would be here today with this tragedy if compliance had been imposed in the same way your ex was tossed in jail for not telling the truth. MOO

Where are all those water skiing buds in Spain and elsewhere? Smiling on his FB page? MOO.
He was a member of a waterskiing club in Avon I believe. LE questioned the owner of the club and it's terrified police are going to drag his lake, but that hasn't happened yet.
Source: Coworker who is also a member of the club and has actually met FD.

Today I had this revelation. Why did we all think dismemberment? Why? Many garbage bags. Ok.......... Different locations, yes. But WHY did we all go there? I feel now that murder warrants would have been issued by now if that were true. (I know about the sorting, burning, etc..) I just feel differently today. I have been on and off of WS since 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa