Found Deceased WV - Amanda Presutti, Adult, Princeton, 1 June 2019

doodles1211

Reaction score
amanda%20p1_1560132819719.jpg_91485885_ver1.0_640_360.jpg
amanda%20p2_1560132819719.jpg_91485884_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

West Virginia State Troopers in Princeton need your help in locating a Princeton area woman,
who was reported missing by family members.

Amanda Presutti was last seen in the Thorn Street area in Princeton and has been missing since June 1.

She stands 5 feet 1 inch tall, weights 136 pounds, has brown hair, hazel eyes, and multiple tattoos, which cover both sides of her neck and on her chest.

Anyone with information is urged to contact the West Virginia State Police Princeton Detachment or Mercer County 911.

West Virginia State troopers searching for missing woman from Princeton area

Her sister (RP) is quite worried about Amanda, and is posting frequently about her still being missing. Amanda's mother, RM, has only commented about Amanda being missing, but no posts. Both of these relatives can be found commenting on Amanda's May 12, 2019 Mother's Day post.

Human remains found in Mercer; State Police search continues

Human remains have been discovered in the southeastern area of Mercer County, officials with the West Virginia State Police Princeton detachment confirmed Monday morning.

Initial remains were discovered around 7 p.m. Thursday, according to a statement by First Sgt. J.K. Cooper, district commander of the Princeton and Welch detachments.

“As of this date a continued search of the area has resulted in more human remains located in the area by search teams,” Cooper said.

A State Police official said a variety of search methods are being utilized, including cadaver dogs.

The recovered remains have been sent to the State Medical Examiner’s Office in Charleston for identification.

“At this time an identity or gender is unknown,” Cooper said.

The southeastern area of Mercer County includes the Oakvale, Willowton and Elgood areas, and borders Giles County, Va.

Cooper said the incident remains under investigation by the State Police and Mercer County Sheriff’s Office.

This is certainly sad. It's what I expected though. I had heard over the weekend that remains were being found but there was nothing in msm about it. Also no one at that time knew for sure whose remains. Prayers for her poor family. This is terrible.

Princeton has some rough areas. I’m not familiar enough with the location to accurately say if that’s one of them. It takes no time to hit interstates from there, though. I wish we had more info. jmo
My Grandparents are from the area and I lived there for almost 5 years. Did my student teaching at Thorn Elementary (Thorn Street). The area is a little rough.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase
Back