Found Deceased UK - Joy Morgan, 20, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, 26 Dec 2018 *arrest*

Search for missing student, 21, last seen on Boxing Day

Posters in Birmingham have been erected as the search for a missing student not seen since Boxing Day continues.

Missing student Joy Morgan, 21, was last seen on December 26.

She was not reported missing, however, until February 7.

The University of Hertfordshire student had been at a church celebration in East London before she vanished.

In a recent appeal for information, Joy’s mum Carol said: “We’re broken. All of us are broken inside.

"She’s only a girl, she’s so loved by us and we miss her so much.

“We need your help and support out there to find Joy. Give the information out for her and let the police do their job to find my baby girl, please."

I am the guy who has been on top of this case from the beginning and (according to IUIC) "interrupted the investigation" and pulled the police attention back to the Church, as many of you have read, from the very beginning detectives have had a hard time piecing Joy Morgan's life together as someone from the first comments stated "there isn't to go off of"
I've managed to gather enough messages, recordings, proof of texts among other things to really piece the story together but I am hesitant as posting all this information could be considered contempt of court and let this man walk scott free.

Thanks a bunch for posting, Chokhmah! As others have said, the forum is easy to access, but private messages are one way around that. With what you've been able to piece together, do you feel police will be able to do similar? I ask this because you, for example, have access to members of the organisation that may not wanna talk to law enforcement for myriad reasons.

Weird how silent it all seems to be on this one. Yet this guy who is accused is not out on bail is he? Nor has he been. They must think him a flight risk in some way.

This is almost laughable except for the fact that a young woman is dead and her family can't even grieve properly and have a funeral.

The first comment is 'hilarious' ! The utter arrogance and superiority if this person to think they can just demand to see CCTV evidence ...

Someone from a barbers shop in Cricklewood saw Joy sitting in a park.in Wembley in Jan-Feb ... okay!

Please let this trial hurry up ...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190708-122132_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190708-122132_Chrome.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 15
Great find. From your link:

Before being selected, jurors were asked if they had any connection to the Israel United in Christ church in Ilford.

The panel was sent home after being sworn in, to return at 10am on Tuesday for an opening speech by prosecutor Mark Fenhalls QC.

Disappointing that it's the only find! Where are the MSM reports?

Only other thing to note is that the defendant appeared with a crutch ... wonder if it's a sympathy prop or if he's had a dose of 'prison justice' ? ...

Jurors heard she attended the Israel United in Christ Church, in Ilford, along with Shohfah-El Israel - the man accused of killing her.

Mr Israel, 40, denies murder, and is on trial at Reading Crown Court.

Opening the case, prosecutor Mark Fenhalls QC said the trial was "unlike many murder cases".

He added: "No friend, fellow student or family member has seen her.

"Her body is missing, but we say that all the available evidence make sure she is dead and that Israel is responsible."

Missing student 'murdered by fellow churchgoer'

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500