Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
her blood was found in the garage - from the warrant - spatter on the vehicle as well - curious, it doesn't say if anything else was found with the blood spatter / cast-off i.e. another's DNA like the faucet (from the hearing today) - so it seems they tested the kitchen faucet was there blood droplets there or is this a routine test ? JMO
They knew from the crime scene that the killer attempted to clean up.

Logically, it makes perfect sense that they would test the area around the faucet.

Those bloody sponges would have required rinsing, and he’d have to turn the water on.

ITA and it is highly unlikely they would put out their best evidence just to support opposition to bail increase.
Yup. They were taking a bit of a flier in pushing for higher bail.

Worth a shot, but you don’t want to put your best evidence out there in what is likely to be a losing endeavor.

Exactly. That’s something you worry about after the fact:

“Oh ****, they’re going to think I did it because I may have left my DNA in the house before the murder.”

Two days before a murder? Hell no.

That’s not normal, unless you already have murder on your mind.

This is exactly why Pattis linked JD's mental status. Something like--- she was crazy, knew his dna was there and faked her disappearance. Ugh. This is going to be some good fiction.....

Logically, it makes perfect sense that they would test the area around the faucet.

Those bloody sponges would have required rinsing, and he’d have to turn the water on.
My feeling is that he may have cut himself during the crime or the cleanup. I have a really hard time believing that JD would let him inside the house long enough to do anything that required DNA at the sink. It is well-documented that these two did not get along and that she was afraid of him. Typical defense move to say DNA could have been old, IMO. The defense pretty much HAS to make that argument.

What I want to know about the kitchen faucet is that the house cleaner was there at noon, right? So why is there still evidence on the faucet? That almost implies FD was there post-noon. MOO.

ETA: unless the house cleaner didn’t clean?
Maybe it was in the drain? And the housekeeper just wiped the counters, etc.?

The whole housekeeper detail is perplexing. She noticed nothing when she arrived at noon? I wonder where she usually parks.

jmo

I just watched the hearing. Thank you for those who posted the link. Although I greatly appreciate those who tweet a proceeding, you don't necessarily get the whole thing.

Those passports seem to be a big concern. Pattis really pushed for him to be the one holding them. Have they shown up yet to the court? Also interesting was that 401k that he also wanted. But the most interesting was how Pattis wanted a speedy trial...for next month??
Oh yeah. Force their hand. The longer LE has, the more they can find. This is why they haven’t filed murder charges yet.

My feeling is that he may have cut himself during the crime or the cleanup. I have a really hard time believing that JD would let him inside the house long enough to do anything that required DNA at the sink. It is well-documented that these two did not get along and that she was afraid of him. Typical defense move to say DNA could have been old, IMO. The defense pretty much HAS to make that argument.
I think it’s skin cells, and not related to blood (as much as I hope I’m wrong).

I’m sure I read that they executed a warrant on his body, and that would involve looking for cuts.

As we haven’t heard about a cut, the chances of that DNA being blood, appear to be slim.

Yup

And I believe FD was extremely sloppy

I think we are going to learn that he left evidence in many places

I wouldn’t be surprised if when all the lab tests are completed that investigators have a mountain of evidence

Jmo

What I want to know about the kitchen faucet is that the house cleaner was there at noon, right? So why is there still evidence on the faucet? That almost implies FD was there post-noon. MOO.

ETA: unless the house cleaner didn’t clean?
I would bet that as soon as LE saw the blood in the garage and possibly other places, she was told to go sit down and not touch anything.

Could not agree more! We often prescribe medications that are considered antipsychotics as augmenting agents to other meds for many different reasons. For example, low-dose Abilify, a atypical generation antipsychotic, is often added to augment antidepressants so they work "better". Seroquel, another atypical antipsychotic, is often prescribed simply for insomnia that fails to respond to firstline interventions. And the list goes on... To make a long story short, many more so-called antipsychotics are prescribed for other reasons than for genuine psychosis.

In my opinion, she may have experienced trouble sleeping and/or anxiety. I know it would if i was in her shoes. Coping skills work up to a certain degree, but she appeared to have lived in constant fear and worry. That takes a toll eventually! She may have developed symptoms of PTSD. And who knows, it may not even be true that she was on meds or could have just been a "as needed" prescription that she only took when absolutely everything else failed.

I don't believe these 2 (PD and MT) AT ALL... and feel absolutely ticked off that they are both out on bond... i did NOT see this coming....

MOO.

The other consideration is that Jennifer had tiny tiny BMI. A significant and quite common side effect of antipsychotics is weight gain. Not everybody experiences it, but being that tiny while on a daily antipsychotic... I don't believe it. If she was prescribed a medication, it may have been a AS NEEDED type script. And that could have been a one time script that she never got refilled but was enough to give him that idea....
Getting help for mental health symptoms is strength, not weakness, as he would love to portray it....Grrrrrrrrrr!

I think it’s skin cells, and not related to blood (as much as I hope I’m wrong).

I’m sure I read that they executed a warrant on his body, and that would involve looking for cuts.

As we haven’t heard about a cut, the chances of that DNA being blood, appear to be slim.
I wonder if FD is the type to have had a sexual release from the whole process. It could have been semen.

Jmo

I thought there was talk of a mixture of FD and JD's blood? I could be wrong. So much going on.

His prior companies were Cap Gemini (Ernst & Young) and another accounting firm until 2004 - I suspect that is where the 401K money was funded by. So if she had him do a pre-nup - it's his money. If not, it could be a marital asset and would need permission I would think from the divorce court - but that's JMO
Not sure abt CT law, but in my community property state, if you have asset prior to marriage and it’s kept separate, it remains personal property. THOUGH, she may have an argument for half of interest earned during their marriage.

They did check him over. That's when they found the poison ivy.

If his lawyer took control - he would likely be able to get paid eventually - one possibility IMO. But to "take control" of a 401K is not that easy - would be curious how this lawyer thought he would do that...
Power of attorney?

I would bet that as soon as LE saw the blood in the garage and possibly other places, she was told to go sit down and not touch anything.
Yeah, but LE was not there until 7pm or later, housekeeper was there at 12. If there had been anything amiss, the housekeeper would likely have called LE when she saw it (which means she likely didn’t go into the garage and the cleanup in the house was decent).
Jmo

Samara Abramson‏Verified account @Samara_Abramson 3m3 minutes ago

Attorney for Gloria Farber questions guardian ad litem and attorney for children, Michael Meehan. Meehan says he has spoken to Fotis only once since Jennifer disappeared — on Saturday, May 25. Fotis asked him, “have you heard the news?

Samara Abramson‏Verified account @Samara_Abramson 3m3 minutes ago

Meehan asked Fotis if he had alibi, and said Fotis told him he was concerned about the safety of the children.

Samara Abramson‏Verified account @Samara_Abramson 2m2 minutes ago

Meehan did not think the children were in danger and knew they were staying with their grandmother. Meehan said Fotis did not make a remark about Gloria Farber.

Samara Abramson‏Verified account @Samara_Abramson 2m2 minutes ago

Meehan said Fotis told him he was home on the day of the disappearance and had meetings at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rypie15