Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they were trying to speed up the evidence tampering. I think it was supposed to be a show of bravado and confidence. Pattis knew it wouldn't be granted, but not the image of a strong, confident defense is.
Right. The current charges. Def a bit of blustering - “Totally ready to try this case.” Yeah, no. But, if I’m Pattis, I’m definitely going the speedy trial route. It won’t affect the future murder charges, but the charges in front of him currently? How do you prove he tampered with evidence if no body has been found? Is it possible to argue? Of course, but it certainly favors the defendant if there is that teeny room for doubt.

I've had this nagging feeling all day like we're missing something, and I can't figure it out what it is. There's something in the back of my head I'm not connecting, but I can't figure out what it is and it's killing me. I think I'm too obsessed with this currently.

I hear your comment but sometimes I wonder if the Pattis bravado might come back and bite him? The old be careful what you wish for adage comes to mind here. LE has been working flat out and Pattis and team have to be losing their minds to not have access to what has been found so far.

Pattis is clearly frustrated with lack of evidence to 'work with' and so did everything possible to push the State into more disclosure today IMO. State's Atty. put a shot over the bow IMO with the DNV/Blood mix combo on the kitchen faucet but beyond that didn't share much. State's Atty. seemed controlled and composed and not hooked by the drama that Pattis routinely brings to court. The exchange about the NCPD and FD iphone was interesting. Will be interesting to see if any argument is made to exclude iphone 'evidence' down the line. The comment from Pattis on the phone was not a throwaway comment IMO so I hope NCPD has this issue buttoned up completely!

Colangelo is good. I've met him a few times and know people that have worked with him on cases. He stays cool and collected. MOO

No. They may very well have enough for a charge to stick but it’s better to get more evidence. Defendants have a right to a speedy trial and the clock starts ticking from the time of the arrest (on a murder charge).

The DA wants all the time he can get to find Jennifer's body before the trial.

If all the current evidence is allowed (so many motions to dismiss coming!) FD should be convicted on the current charges.

Thinking as a mother, if Jennifer were here she would just want enough to happen to keep her children away from this creep.

Then there will be time for someone to talk or body parts to be found and he'll have a whole other very expensive trial.

He may even be reduced to a public defender by then.....ah, the humiliation!

I can't wait!

I think FD was clearly going for the innocent doe...what's going on look? Yet, when his lawyer mentioned that a neighbor said that he didn't go into the house for fear of leaving DNA, that doe-like look went - to WTF. I'm so disgusted right now...I know of people that have spent more time in the Bridgeport Correctional Facility for a DUI. I guess it's politically not correct to put someone in jail when he/she dispose of bags with the blood of the missing spouse in 30 garbage cans, leaves blood DNA on her kitchen faucet, relies on the family of the missing woman for money and forces his poor children to waterski 8 hours a day to drive his damn ego. ...oh, and he has a mistress with her cute little bracelet indicating her forever love for Dulos. Those 6 children deserve answers.

BBM.

IIRC, it was stated that a witness said FD didn't go into JD's house. We don't know it was a neighbor, imo.

jmo

Last edited:
I think FD was clearly going for the innocent doe...what's going on look? Yet, when his lawyer mentioned that a neighbor said that he didn't go into the house for fear of leaving DNA, that doe-like look went - to WTF. I'm so disgusted right now...I know of people that have spent more time in the Bridgeport Correctional Facility for a DUI. I guess it's politically not correct to put someone in jail when he/she dispose of bags with the blood of the missing spouse in 30 garbage cans, leaves blood DNA on her kitchen faucet, relies on the family of the missing woman for money and forces his poor children to waterski 8 hours a day to drive his damn ego. ...oh, and he has a mistress with her cute little bracelet indicating her forever love for Dulos. Those 6 children deserve answers.
Sorry, when did the neighbor say this?

Am I crazy or is he taking it pro bono? I thought that was said, but now everyone is saying he's getting paid, and I am probably going crazy from my allergies that are slowly trying to kill me today.
IIRC I believe it was in a tweet when it was first announced he was taking the case.

But he looked rested to me. Much better than when he first appeared. His coloring was good, IMO. Strange.
I thought he did too almost like he was wearing makeup. His coloring was much better, maybe rest and food vs the stress of worry over when he was going to be arrested.

Relish the space, greenery, and sun, and cry some (or a lot), because soon enough he will have to get used to a 100 sq ft cell with bare gray walls and a narrow cot with a thin mattress
One can hope!

I am encouraged though because this seems to be damming evidence and I am sure it is no where the best evidence they have. They used it to argue for higher bail and in my opinion they wouldn't waste their best evidence on just that.

It's not a waste because bond is a big deal but along with the disposal of blood evidence it could be some of the best they have.

I've had this nagging feeling all day like we're missing something, and I can't figure it out what it is. There's something in the back of my head I'm not connecting, but I can't figure out what it is and it's killing me. I think I'm too obsessed with this currently.
Take a shower! That’s when things click for me (whenever I’m unable to use pen and paper...).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
medievalratattack