Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure that law enforcement has a trove of data and evidence, things that weren’t necessary to include in the arrest warrant for the tampering charges.

There’s simply no way of knowing what they have, but judging by the complete incompetence of the evidence dump and the accompanying phone activity, I think it will be substantial.

That behavior just wreaked of panic, and panicked people make mistakes.
Amen, MG.

What is the general census on Pattis' involvement? Do y'all think he's here for just the current evidence tampering, etc charges or will he stick around in the event a murder charge emerges?

I'm tending to imagine it's just the former...

MOO

And there are records that he was banned from the property of the school that his children attend. JD may have had diagnosed mental health issues for which she was appropriately treated, but yet she wasn’t the one they didn’t want there on the property. That right there means something.
Millions of people are diagnosed with mental health issues and get treatment for it, so if he thinks he’s going to imply that she was some kind of a nut job, he’s only going to offend the jurors.

Millions of people are diagnosed with mental health issues and get treatment for it, so if he thinks he’s going to imply that she was some kind of a nut job, he’s only going to offend the jurors.

I don't necessarily believe anything FD or his lowlife attorney spout but I will say this, show me a woman her age who has never had to get over an emotional hump, especially one with five children that young and a lunatic husband who used her family like an ATM and I'll show you one who needed some help from time to time.

What is the general census on Pattis' involvement? Do y'all think he's here for just the current evidence tampering, etc charges or will he stick around in the event a murder charge emerges?

I'm tending to imagine it's just the former...

MOO
As long as there is publicity- he’ll be there. He has a good win record which concerns me. JMO

I don't necessarily believe anything FD or his lowlife attorney spout but I will say this, show me a woman her age who has never had to get over an emotional hump, especially one with five children that young and a lunatic husband who used her family like an ATM and I'll show you one who needed some help from time to time.
Absolutely! Any anxiety or depression she may have experienced was due to living with him!

The school is private property and can ban whoever they want. I would assume a letter was delivered to him if he did, indeed, take the children off the bus and school grounds without permission. Further, I think JD's lawyers and the kid's lawyer would have used that incident in the custody battle.

I hope that there is an injunction for the children to be protected from their Father. Although, OJ Simpson did have custody of his children.

He's a weird-looking little dude. WTF is up with the Camelback? And how far the "mighty" can fall. Can't even afford Peapod (for those of you outside Stop&Shop territory, that's a cheap home-delivery option for groceries)!

Perhaps this Creep, will be out shopping for all to see, as he craves attention: he feels so important.:(:(:(

Other shower thought: I NEED to know when the lawyer meeting was that morning. He could've met with lawyers at his house early. Potential alibi, but scheduled early enough to have time to get to NC. Make a call to Greece right before you leave, then come up with an excuse for MT to have your phone, or drop it in her car knowing her schedule for the day and that she'll be moving around through the morning.
If Fulos had a meeting with an attorney, would attorney client privilege apply? If so, the attorney wouldn’t be able to divulge any information to LE about it, right?

Perhaps 'glamp' but don't see either JD or FD camping or roughing it with 5 small children. JD grew up in NY but maybe her parents had a house in a different location from Pound Ridge when she was growing up? I wonder where JD's 'happy place' was for relaxation and rest?

But camping is an interesting possibility but I also wonder if the children were still too small to go camping when JD and FD were still together? The boat angle was brought up but no info so far as we have seen so far.

JD spoke about FD liking the FL scene (she apparently didn't) and going to Greece and we have pictures of the family going on skiing trips. Some of the JD commentary about FD was that he seemed to be the person that wanted to go out and be surrounded by people whereas she seemed more introverted or at least not interested in any party scene.

We know FD 'ran into' JD twice in Aspen so perhaps the ski angle is one to pursue to look at possible place to put JD remains? IDK, will keep thinking.
I’m still leaning towards Candlewood Lake as it is on his way home from New Canaan and he was obsessed with water skiing. Also, most of the properties and parks are landscaped so there wouldn’t be a lot of poison ivy around, I would think. The lake would definitely have a lot of poison ivy. MOO

Did anyone find out how the 2nd hearing went today when FD took the 5th when asked to testify? OP above said Judge wouldn't rule on motion? Why? Do we know? I missed the end but I'd be interested to see what the Family Court experts thought of the answers we heard today from the GAL. Thought the GAL didn't appear to advocate very strongly for the children in a few of the questions that were directed to him IMO.

I didn't don't watch it. Can you summarize?

I don't think we should be concerned so much about whether they stopped 30 times or 3. They dropped items with Jennifer's blood on them in garbage cans with intent to get them away from a crime scene and hide them.

Pattis can shift 'til the cows come home and if any stops are on video where LE picked up those bags, 1 or 3 or 30 makes no difference. MOO, of course.
Dropping the items with Jennifer's blood on them is far more relevant to the case, but I think most people would agree that stopping 30 times in an area he doesn't normally visit is suspicious. How many stops does the average person make when running errands?

Norm Pattis- damn he’s good.
I watched his courtroom drama from today on video and noticed Norm is SO SHREWD, SO INTELLIGENT,
OH HE IS GOOD ALRIGHT!
He’s a great criminal defense attorney.
He might very well get Fotis off if the public and the jury DRINK HIS KOOL AID.
1) he brought an intern AND LET THE WORLD KNOW IT- 1st time in court for this baby-faced young man- Norm trying to downplay the seriousness of the whole affair- he’s got this student attorney coming along & watching because this is just routine monkey business- just wasting my client’s time with trumped up charges that won’t hold water says Norm so I’m bringing along a newby and letting the world know how silly this all is. NOTE THE STUDENT INTERN EVERYONE!
OK-thanks Norm.
2) he’s ready for trial NOW saying he wants to get this show on the road- hurry up before a body is found, we are SO CONFIDENT in the innocence of Fotis Dulos that we are ready now for a trial. NOW Let’s tell the world we are confident Fotis is innocent and we want his name cleared ASAP and STAT
3) serious monkey business regarding Fotis Dulos and his HONORABLE MAINSTREAM Merrill Lynch 401k- seriously portraying him as a hard working mainstream investor who is putting up his hard earned retirement fund to get out of jail. Poor Fotis - so honorable and saving has an honorable 401k. It screams innocent and honorable, had working and saving right?
4) I think Norm Pattis PURPOSEFULLY made Fotis Dulos sit in jail for a few days to gain sympathy for him. Poor Fotis doesn’t have the means to put up 50k and the mean bondsman is asking Norm to have the judge make special provisions with the honorable 401k - SO CONTRIVED yet SUCH STINKING GOOD ACTING on Norm’s part. Cue the violins.
5) Please feel sorry for Fotis because God only knows what Michelle said to the police. Her attorney won’t talk to us- the mean NON TRANSPARENT BRUTE. The world needs to empathize with Fotis because Michelle has been free and talking to police and Fotis is getting the shaft per Norm. Michelle’s attorney isn’t talking to us. He’s not transparent world- Norm doesn’t want you to believe anything that secretive SOB is concocting per Norm. Fotis and I aren’t being treated right by Michelle or her attorney.
6) Mental illness/ suicide implications BIG TIME. Norm raises doubt - implying that Jennifer is hurt/ missing by her own hand- her own devices.
I COULD GO ON. Everyone should watch this courtroom act via video and realize EVERY SINGLE thing Norm says is meticulously calculated and aimed at putting Norm’s spin on this case. YEP, he’s very very good. That’s all.

Norm Pattis- damn he’s good.
I watched his courtroom drama from today on video and noticed Norm is SO SHREWD, SO INTELLIGENT,
OH HE IS GOOD ALRIGHT!
He’s a great criminal defense attorney.
He might very well get Fotis off if the public and the jury DRINK HIS KOOL AID.
1) he brought an intern AND LET THE WORLD KNOW IT- 1st time in court for this baby-faced young man- Norm trying to downplay the seriousness of the whole affair- he’s got this student attorney coming along & watching because this is just routine monkey business- just wasting my client’s time with trumped up charges that won’t hold water says Norm so I’m bringing along a newby and letting the world know how silly this all is. NOTE THE STUDENT INTERN EVERYONE!
OK-thanks Norm.
2) he’s ready for trial NOW saying he wants to get this show on the road- hurry up before a body is found, we are SO CONFIDENT in the innocence of Fotis Dulos that we are ready now for a trial. NOW Let’s tell the world we are confident Fotis is innocent and we want his name cleared ASAP and STAT
3) serious monkey business regarding Fotis Dulos and his HONORABLE MAINSTREAM Merrill Lynch 401k- seriously portraying him as a hard working mainstream investor who is putting up his hard earned retirement fund to get out of jail. Poor Fotis - so honorable and saving has an honorable 401k. It screams innocent and honorable, had working and saving right?
4) I think Norm Pattis PURPOSEFULLY made Fotis Dulos sit in jail for a few days to gain sympathy for him. Poor Fotis doesn’t have the means to put up 50k and the mean bondsman is asking Norm to have the judge make special provisions with the honorable 401k - SO CONTRIVED yet SUCH STINKING GOOD ACTING on Norm’s part. Cue the violins.
5) Please feel sorry for Fotis because God only knows what Michelle said to the police. Her attorney won’t talk to us- the mean NON TRANSPARENT BRUTE. The world needs to empathize with Fotis because Michelle has been free and talking to police and Fotis is getting the shaft per Norm. Michelle’s attorney isn’t talking to us. He’s not transparent world- Norm doesn’t want you to believe anything that secretive SOB is concocting per Norm. Fotis and I aren’t being treated right by Michelle or her attorney.
6) Mental illness/ suicide implications BIG TIME. Norm raises doubt - implying that Jennifer is hurt/ missing by her own hand- her own devices.
I COULD GO ON. Everyone should watch this courtroom act via video and realize EVERY SINGLE thing Norm says is meticulously calculated and aimed at putting Norm’s spin on this case. YEP, he’s very very good. That’s all.

I think this guy is a narcissist with a monstrous ego.

Which guy?

Take your pick.

He loves the sound of his own voice, which is why I can’t wait for a gag order to be imposed here.

If we don’t get the gag order, the least I can hope for is an unfortunate accident involving his little ponytail, and a door.

He’s trying to litigate a murder case in the media, and his client hasn’t even been charged with that.

Yet.

IMO....defense is worried, very worried and making a big scene, bigger then the media, but they will blame the media for many things.....defense is throwing anything they can at walls to see if anything sticks....and IMOO just because he has a ankle bracelet does not mean he will not try to run with a spare passport. This is one crazy case

The suicide angle - how did the dead JD dispose of her own body if she was already bleeding in her home. Well, she must have apply a tourniquet before burying herself alive.

Still interesting the atty abandoned the possibility that she simply went off by herself. For some Me Time.

Has the FBI been contacted - how is this even possible in a residential area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa