Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO....defense is worried, very worried and making a big scene, bigger then the media, but they will blame the media for many things.....defense is throwing anything they can at walls to see if anything sticks....and IMOO just because he has a ankle bracelet does not mean he will not try to run with a spare passport. This is one crazy case
Yeah, as they say, “the loudest one in the room, is the weakest one in the room.”

As for him fleeing, if he has another passport, it will trigger an alert when he tries to use it.

His GPS monitor and physical surveillance will almost certainly assure that isn’t even necessary.

Today the prosecutor mentioned the dna/blood evidence found on the bag. I don't think there were 30 bags but 30 stops---and we need to figure out why there were 30 stops. Pattis will continue to try and shift the narrative. The SA will be in charge of refocusing to what we do know like the blood evidence and the truck evidence.
He may have been looking for commercial dumpsters primarily and was finding some of them full and so closed the lid and moved to the next.

Back to the altered plates. The plates were most likely on the wall of the garage at JC. JD certainly didn't stop and pick them up and take them the day she moved out with the kids.
So he/they took them and altered them and put them on some vehicle because he would be somewhere where he didn't want to be identified.
That was probably on the day of her disappearance because they were taken off and put in a UPS box and discarded in Htfd. that same evening. So, they were most likely used that day.
I believe he used them on his vehicle to disguise the fact his vehicle was at her home that morning and because it was coming in the private driveway and he also knew that neighbors had surveillance cameras (picking up the mail) if they recorded the license plate perhaps he thought it couldn't be traced back to him. I also think he knew that the neighbors whose back yard abutted hers could see her garage area and any cars that were parked there.

I think LE can place him at her home between 9:30 and 11:30 the day of her disappearance. We are not aware of the other information they have.

I’ve been following for weeks on WS and have not seen this mentioned: on the missing person poster and on NCPD website for JD, why not show a picture of JDs actual car? They show a picture of “this is the make/model of the car she was last seen in”, but not her car which they obviously have. That seems weird to me —like there is something on the car LE don’t want to disclose? To show a shiny brand new model car seems less likely to jog people’s memories than to show her car in whatever dirty/dinged/stickered state it is (people have all sorts of identifying stickers in their cars -for their kids schools/sports, etc).
Any thoughts?

I'm curious about this because I would assume one would dump bodies in areas they're familiar with. Nothing has shown up yet at his properties, so where else would he feel comfortable disposing of a body?
Maybe on JD family properties?

Maybe on JD family properties?
It occurs to me that the time may be well past to find her body buried in a wooded area. In the first week or so there would have been evidence of turned over soil but by now plant growth has grown back and covered the grave site and people could walk right over the spot and never know. I wonder if he took that into consideration

Reward money should take care of that!

However, I really don't think we're likely to see a reward since we haven't already.

LE has to have made it clear to Jennifer's family that she is not alive or they would have put up one. JMO
Maybe they should offer one to anyone with any information as to the location of her. While you and I would offer info without such reward, someone else might not. I’m thinking specifically if a third party/FD worker smelled something fishy and backed out.

What is the general census on Pattis' involvement? Do y'all think he's here for just the current evidence tampering, etc charges or will he stick around in the event a murder charge emerges?

I'm tending to imagine it's just the former...

MOO

I think he is dipping his toe in the water with these charges to see how it goes. Which I hope is not well for Fotis.

Absolutely Heartbreaking.
Totally heartbreaking- would be made a million times worst if FD could gain custody ever or visitation , she told the court that she was afraid that he would try to kill her , it appears he succeeded, obviously the court sees the writing on the wall. I have heard this said in my own life -“ he picked me and this child to abuse, the other two -he left alone.” JMO—- This will absolutely happen, he could/ if gets op -pick the child least under his control, the non abider perhaps a poor performer, a dissenter, one like their mom and will continue his cycle of abuse, he probably already did, it starts in in slight ways, child is mocked, belittled, made the fool, told they are doing everything wrong, the souls crushing begins when they are young. It is the courts duty to protect those children. Speaking for everyone here who puts the babies 1st - G o Mrs Farber go and good nannies , aunt, family and dear friends. They know their job and they will give those children everything they’ve got. just not their mom with their world - she died trying to escape the torture of FD. At least Mrs. Farber has bodyguard/s, most abused mom’s with children don’t. The duty of all is to keep the kids 100% safe. JMO which is nothing new, likely just concurring with others thoughts. Please assure me he will never get custody!

If FD had a record # of test pits at the Avon home
How many are at the Farmington home and are they filled in properly

In response to Mrs. P question, Mr. W. explained that 35 test pits (a record number for a single-family house) were dug on the site for the septic system and noted that ledge rockwas discovered in most of the test pits at varying depths (2 to 5 feet down). He further explained that because the house and tennis court are proposed for the center of the lot, the test pits were done towards Deercliff Road, where it slopes away from the ridge. Mr. W confirmed that he has designed and submitted a septic system plan to the FVHealth District; there is adequate room for the proposed system, which is fairly large (proposed house is large). He explained that all the houses on Deercliff Road require engineered septic systems. He added that several feet of fill will need to be brought in to elevate the septic system and noted that the closest point of the system will be located approximately 240 feet from the ridgeline, well outside the regulated setback.
https://www.avonct.gov/sites/avonct/files/minutes/minutes-file/2015_june_23.doc

I wonder about the optics of hiring such a repulsive attorney (Alex Jones’s guy.) It seems like admitting your case is indefensible except by someone who’s willing to go so low. Does that make sense?

I don't know much about Norm Pattis. Why do you say he is repulsive? Because he represents Alex Jones?

What do you mean when you say Pattis is "willing to go so low"? What has he done that is so low?

If Fulos had a meeting with an attorney, would attorney client privilege apply? If so, the attorney wouldn’t be able to divulge any information to LE about it, right?

The attorney-client privilege protects confidential communications between an attorney and client for the purpose of obtaining legal advice. That a meeting occurred and the date, time, location of such a meeting is not privileged. Only the actual content of the communications - assuming they were confidential and for the purpose of obtaining legal advice - is privileged. The attorney cannot divulge privileged information to LE unless the client waives it or the communications were for the purpose of committing a crime or fraud.

But in addition to the attorney-client privilege, there a lawyer owes his client a duty of confidentiality. The information subject to the duty of confidentiality does not necessarily need to have been in an attorney-client communication for the purpose of legal advice. However, information that is subject to the duty of confidentiality, but not privileged, can be divulged if necessary to comply with a court order (and in certain other circumstances).

I’m sure that law enforcement has a trove of data and evidence, things that weren’t necessary to include in the arrest warrant for the tampering charges.

There’s simply no way of knowing what they have, but judging by the complete incompetence of the evidence dump and the accompanying phone activity, I think it will be substantial.

That behavior just wreaked of panic, and panicked people make mistakes.
I think so too - the absence of any type of a reward from LE or the family makes me think they know there is no 3rd party involved and that an incentive to turn in video and tips is not necessary IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1