Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if JD/her family actually has mafia ties. She made the comment to her kids that she could have FD legs broken..... Real mafia ties could be a game changer in A LOT of ways..... Grandma Gloria knew how to get armed guards quickly and she didn’t skip a beat in doing so. Pretty impressive. Maybe one phone call is all that it took...

Wouldn’t it be so wonderful to believe or hope, even for only a minute, that Jennifer is alive and being hidden and she (with mafia help) masterminded something VERY big to finally get this *advertiser censored*..... FD face does look like he doesn’t know what has hit him...

I wonder if JD/her family actually has mafia ties. She made the comment to her kids that she could have FD legs broken..... Real mafia ties could be a game changer in A LOT of ways..... Grandma Gloria knew how to get armed guards quickly and she didn’t skip a beat in doing so. Pretty impressive. Maybe one phone call is all that it took...
I though that JD's comment about having FD's legs broken was just something that FD said in court to make JD sound bad. I also have the impression that he had admitted later on that it was a lie.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Either way, I can't deny that your theory about the armed guards, actually goes well with mafia stuff.

EDITED: fixed typos

Other shower thought: I NEED to know when the lawyer meeting was that morning. He could've met with lawyers at his house early. Potential alibi, but scheduled early enough to have time to get to NC. Make a call to Greece right before you leave, then come up with an excuse for MT to have your phone, or drop it in her car knowing her schedule for the day and that she'll be moving around through the morning.
Is there any possibility that the meeting could have been in an office that on the way to NC?

I though that JD's comment about having FD's legs broken was just something that FD said in court to make JD sound bad. I also have the impression that he had admitted later on that it was a lie.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Either way, I can't deny that your theory about the armed guards, actually goes well with mafia stuff.

EDITED: fixed typos
Well, in either case, if she said it or he said that she said it, there is that element of curiosity to me.... “Do they exist in her life? Is she connected”? Maybe FD didn’t even know for sure but maybe he had a hunch.. This is already playing like a movie... It has a lot of layers.

I don’t know that we know she said it to the kids-FD made that claim. If it was me, I would just have his legs broken, without saying a word. If I had those kind of ties...

Wouldn’t it be so wonderful to believe or hope, even for only a minute, that Jennifer is alive and being hidden and she (with mafia help) masterminded something VERY big to finally get this *advertiser censored*..... FD face does look like he doesn’t know what has hit him...

In court yesterday, he definitely looked scared, and out of his element, without the normal swagger I imagine he would typically show. Now that he is home and in normal clothing, I think his over abundance of self confidence is returning. I don’t think, at the moment, that he is worried about that kind of thing (Mafia leg breakers). I do think he made that up completely. Doubt he has any really good core qualities.

Just chased down Fotis Dulos as he went out for a morning jog.
CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Fotis Dulos taking a jog outside his Jefferson Crossing property. He is seen wearing an ankle monitor that was ordered by a judge.

Lissette Nuñez on Twitter
Wonder if he is staying in condition because he knows how rough prison is now?

And/or he has been advised by lawyer to be in public doing regular things. He's giving the impression he has nothing to be worried about, nothing to be ashamed of. FD could easily work out in a private space - we've seen the gigantic gym in the Farmington house for pete's sake! But he is choosing to be in public places where he can be captured on video/photo.

Just a regular guy doing regular things like grocery shopping in an area that delivers and jogging on the street when he has a home gym...nothing to see here folks.

The circus has begun (but it will be blamed on the media).

jmo

Is the family court judge who is determining custody allowed to consider the circumstances surrounding this case? Since there haven't been murder charges brought against him, can the possibility he was involved even be taken into account? Or, can only the hindering and tampering charges be considered?

I don't know if I've written this very clearly. I hope it makes sense, and I also hope that the judge can hold off on her ruling until he has been charged with murder and is back behind bars.

Is the family court judge who is determining custody allowed to consider the circumstances surrounding this case? Since there haven't been murder charges brought against him, can the possibility he was involved even be taken into account? Or, can only the hindering and tampering charges be considered?

I don't know if I've written this very clearly. I hope it makes sense, and I also hope that the judge can hold off on her ruling until he has been charged with murder and is back behind bars.
Probably why she didn't rule from the bench. She wants to cite case law to back up her decision to prevent FD from coming back with lawyers to get a quick appeal.

I’m not optimistic about any recording devices being effective here.

Although his lawyer is the definition of a “blowhard,” he is savvy.

He’d tell his client to be careful what he says on the phone, and what he talks about with others.

LE would need a warrant for listening devices. During the court hearing Pattis brought that up. Wouldn’t LE have to share any and additional search warrants with Pattis?

The Farber family is wealthy. JD's father started and ran a broker-dealer firm for three decades and then sold it in 2008. There's a good chance that the family has had relationships with private security firms or persons for a long time. And Gloria Farber--either with Jennifer or not--appears to have had a plan for this divorce and separation, which included suing FD and his company for failing to repay loans from the family. It's unfortunate that the plan apparently didn't include private security for JD while the divorce, custody, and loan repayment court cases were all playing out.

It’s all about money.

Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe it's more about power.

JD's mother apparently sought to leverage some financial power over FD with the loan lawsuits. And perhaps FD's actions were not motivated by the financial cost of the divorce and custody proceedings or the sunshine on his company's finances, or even directed to JD herself, but instead directed to JD's mother, and wanting to show JD's mother that he had the power to take away from her that which is most important to her. And perhaps Ms. Farber sees the same, and thus the private security for her grandkids.

I think he's masterful. But the state does not need to show more of its hand. Not now. The high bail for this charge shows the seriousness of the circumstances and the strength of the evidence.

It's very easy to fall for his spin. He's good. But while we may not know ALL the facts, those we do know are powerful and compelling and IMO substantial evidence that he committed homicide against Jennifer. And it will be super easy to prove beyond a reasonable doubt, IMO, that he tampered with evidence and hindered prosecution.

Make no mistake, the attorney isn't defending against those charges as much as he is defending against what will surely become a homicide case.

The facts we know must be taken as a whole. Too many times in these cases I see people twist and turn in order to excuse each fact and find a way to make each fact explainable other than due to homicide.

But we can't look at each fact separately. Each fact isn't in a vacuum. We have to look at them together and when we do, I believe the facts provide a powerful circumstantial homicide case:

1. The parties were engaged in a highly contentious divorce.
2. Jennifer had attempted to get a temporary restraining order against FD stating she was afraid of him, he had threatened her and she believed he would try to kill her.
3. FD appeared controlling and angry according to Jennifer, during the marriage. Her kids expressed fear of him.
4. One of the harshest custody orders available was issued against him, calling for only supervised visitation, no overnights, preventing him from speaking Greek to his kids or speaking privately with them. His every move had to be monitored by a progressional. This would be particular galling to a man with a large ego, sense of entitlement and controlling nature. It also shows the strength of the evidence about his nature and his danger to the kids.
5. A hearing was coming up in which FD would have to disclose financial information, which court orders would be based on.
6. Before the hearing was to occur, Jennifer disappeared.
7. Blood evidence, including blood spatter was found in her home.
8. FD was spotted on camera, the day Jennifer disappeared, dumping bags into trash cans.
9. Those bags were retrieved and found to contain blood that belongs to Jennifer.
10. Now we find his DNA was found mixed with Jennifer's blood on a faucet inside Jennifer's house, even though he was not inside the actual house (and was merely outside in the backyard for a visit)

Oh I'm sure someone could come up with excuses or each of those facts or reasons why each one individually doesn't amount to murder.

But they won't be examined individually at trial. They'll be looked at as part of a whole picture.

And that picture is of a controlling man whose wife feared him and felt he was going to kill her, a man slowly losing control of his kids and his finances.

His attorney can bluster all he wants and make beautiful speeches about due process and prejudging and attempt to convince people his client is innocent. But the reality is summed up by what the prosecutor stated at the hearing today, which was something to the effect of: "Counsel said a lot of things but he failed to state one important thing and it's easy to see why- his client was seen dumping bags with Jennifer blood on them, the day she disappeared."

No innocent person has that many coincidences in their lives.

I'm going to read this every day. Thank you for such a detailed post. Wish it was a sticky.

So MT has a July date and FD in August. Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500