Tammy & Sidney Moorer plan to file Civil Suit in federal court, Heather Elvis case, Feb 2019

hope you are right.

They hate TE because TE was too much of a bulldog in wanting to get answers. They are still living in a fantasy world that someone will believe them that TE killed his own daughter even though she wasn't communicating with HIM that night all night.....she was communicating with the Ms. I sure hope the date doesn't get dragged into this.

@Proud Country Gal. Thanks for the news update in the media thread. You too las Margarita.

Sidney, Tammy Moorer’s attorney plans to reveal what happened to Heather Elvis in federal lawsuit

“We’re sitting here with the wrong people in jail,” Poston said. “Hopefully the lawsuit will shine national spotlight on the case.”

Poston said the lawsuit will be filed against the Horry County Police Department and individual officers. He is also suing Facebook, Heather’s father, Terry Elvis and other people who he said were involved in creating a multitude of Facebook pages where people coordinated the harassment of the Moorers by shining lights through their doors and walking around the house with guns.

Sidney, Tammy Moorer’s attorney plans to reveal what happened to Heather Elvis in federal lawsuit

Hope this farce is shutdown fast.
No words ...

No words ...
I agree, where do these people come from though? You can shake your head until it hurts but they appear every now and then. What world do they live in? It's pretty different than mine, very different. Maybe a coddled pampered princess that has been lied to all her life? Has this lawyer been treated this way all his life too or ignored all his life? Their target base can't win a doughnut in a race of turtles. But they're out there in their pretend world with pretend friends etc.. jmo

Good grief.....sounds to me like the new atty wants National attention so he can get free publicity. It makes me mad to see others use Heather's name for self promotion. We shall see. If this atty can find Heather then I'll take back what I just said but I find it doubtful. May God bless and keep the the Elvis family, they've been through enough already. MOO

I agree, where do these people come from though? You can shake your head until it hurts but they appear every now and then. What world do they live in? It's pretty different than mine, very different. Maybe a coddled pampered princess that has been lied to all her life? Has this lawyer been treated this way all his life too or ignored all his life? Their target base can't win a doughnut in a race of turtles. But they're out there in their pretend world with pretend friends etc.. jmo

I'm not sure what world these people live in? One far, far away from reality. That's all I can say ...

Moorer's attorney says Horry County police connected to Heather Elvis disappearance
Poston says there are several people involved in Elvis's disappearance that are tied to police.

"These people are friends with the police; very, very, close friends with some of these main officers who were involved in Heather's disappearance. Extremely close connections," said Poston.

Moorer's attorney says Horry County police connected to Heather Elvis disappearance

This
Poston says there are several people involved in Elvis's disappearance that are tied to police.

"These people are friends with the police; very, very, close friends with some of these main officers who were involved in Heather's disappearance. Extremely close connections," said Poston.

This is getting ridiculous all of these different accusations. I think ole' Sid, Tam and their lawyer are making a mockery out of the death of Heather. jmo moo

RIP Heather!

I know these two are delusional and now they have their attorney in on the scam. What is their reasoning with why the police are in on her disappearance? How does the electronic trail they left behind and all the evidence that got them landed in jail point to the police??? It's going to be a circus when trial day comes and I hope they allow cameras in the courtroom ....

I suspect the unwitting young man who dated Heather, prior to her abduction by the Moorers, will be the focus of farce.

What does Poston believe happened to Elvis?

His statement did not say, but it did note “the last person to see (Elvis) … was interviewed for a grand total of fifteen minutes and none of his alibis were checked (nor) was his phone thoroughly analyzed.”

“We’ve still figured it out, though,” Poston said.

Heather Elvis Case: Lawsuit Coming

So if they "know what really happened" to Heather and didn't disclose that, wouldn't that still be guilty of Obstruction of Justice?? I'm so irritated at this, though I know I shouldn't really be, it's going to be hilarious to watch. I just hope a lot of my fellow WS's don't get put on time out during the trial LOL

Poston is making some big promises as it relates to this forthcoming suit. Can he deliver?

“This will be quite an entertaining litigation process from an attorney’s perspective,” he said in his statement. “You’ll see many people crumble under the weight of their own lies after being asked questions they should have been asked six years ago. You’ll see the truth blossoming and so will the rest of the country. It’s going to be incredibly humiliating for the police. But I could give less of a damn if it gets two innocent people out of prison and replaces them with the real criminals. If it finally produces justice for Heather. And it will.”
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/tammy-and-sidney-moorer-plan-to-file-civil-suit-in-federal-court-heather-elvis-case-feb-2019.426777/page-

BBM- Is that what this is about?

Poston listen's to Tammy too much! I am pretty sure he is convinced by what she is feeding him. Tam has all that evidence in that plastic box lest we all forget. The one box she had in her trial. jmo imo moooooo!

Poston is making some big promises as it relates to this forthcoming suit. Can he deliver?

“This will be quite an entertaining litigation process from an attorney’s perspective,” he said in his statement. “You’ll see many people crumble under the weight of their own lies after being asked questions they should have been asked six years ago. You’ll see the truth blossoming and so will the rest of the country. It’s going to be incredibly humiliating for the police. But I could give less of a damn if it gets two innocent people out of prison and replaces them with the real criminals. If it finally produces justice for Heather. And it will.”
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/tammy-and-sidney-moorer-plan-to-file-civil-suit-in-federal-court-heather-elvis-case-feb-2019.426777/page-

BBM- Is that what this is about?
Interesting thought about him finding it entertaining. I found this a bit distasteful.

I guess you can have a plastic box of files and a way too cool lawyer and pretend you are a super star prisoner! She's 45 or so & delusional at this point. Sheltered life & pampered. Everybody else has more skeletons than her so she & Sid were right when they murdered Heather. What a delusion. It's not going to work.

Exposing the DA & dating habits didn't result in anything but some gossip probably one sided, so why would bringing in all the problems of the police department. That's been out there for a while in the news. Loved Livesay's attitude.

She does love notoriety and big names like Disney, rock stars, nut ball lawyers & celebrity gossip especially. Must feel good & superior being in the know of that stuff.

Now semi- rap *advertiser censored* video maker lawyer singer is going to save you! Definitely go for it!

@Don'tknow? re: your post above (can't quote it) do you have a link to Livesay's response to this? I suspect she couldn't roll her eyes far enough back in her head in response to this nonsense. I wonder if Poston has figured out how he's going to get paid by these two jailbirds. I guess TM is going to bankrupt her mother--which will also affect her kids. TM really is the epitome of malignant narcissism, along with the narcissistic grandiosity and entitlement. The fact that Poston thinks it will be "quite entertaining" and is suing HE's father is disgusting.

Poor Heather had no clue what an absolute vipers' pit she was falling into, and the Elvis family continues to suffer with no chance for closure and true mourning. So very sad.

Aargh...It was during the trial and Tammy tried to pull the "Nancy" response to Ms. Livesay upon greeting in court with Tammy on the stand. It was in the news days before the gossip about NL but she called her Nancy and Livesay said something like "have we ever met or been somewhere together?" Tammy on the stand said no, paraphrased of course. I'll look but hope I gave you enough for tonight. It's late thirty here.
@Don'tknow? re: your post above (can't quote it) do you have a link to Livesay's response to this? I suspect she couldn't roll her eyes far enough back in her head in response to this nonsense. I wonder if Poston has figured out how he's going to get paid by these two jailbirds. I guess TM is going to bankrupt her mother--which will also affect her kids. TM really is the epitome of malignant narcissism, along with the narcissistic grandiosity and entitlement. The fact that Poston thinks it will be "quite entertaining" and is suing HE's father is disgusting.

Poor Heather had no clue what an absolute vipers' pit she was falling into, and the Elvis family continues to suffer with no chance for closure and true mourning. So very sad.

Aargh...It was during the trial and Tammy tried to pull the "Nancy" response to Ms. Livesay upon greeting in court with Tammy on the stand. It was in the news days before the gossip about NL but she called her Nancy and Livesay said something like "have we ever met or been somewhere together?" Tammy on the stand said no, paraphrased of course. I'll look but hope I gave you enough for tonight. It's late thirty here.

Oh, I remember that moment during the trial! NL was masterful at slapping down TM's pathetic attempts to manipulate her. I thought maybe there was a new reaction to the latest SM/TM delusion machine.

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson
#TammyMoorer - Earlier, Tammy called Livesay "Nancy". Livesay asked her if they ever met before today. Tammy said no. Livesay says they are not on a first name basis.

Dp5kI2mU8AAau3d.jpg

Accused Kidnapper Tammy Moorer Takes a Major Dig at Prosecutor in Snappy Exchange (WATCH)

Defense motions want to keep Heather Elvis’ co-workers from testifying in Sidney Moorer retrial (with clip)
Motions also want to keep reports that Elvis was pregnant out of new trial

June 14, 2019

"CONWAY, S.C. (WMBF) - New motions filed by Sidney Moorer's attorney seek to keep certain witnesses and information out of his future retrial in the Heather Elvis kidnapping case.

According to motions filed June 6, attorneys want to keep keep Elvis' Tilted Kilt co-workers from testifying.

The defense also want to keep the prosecution from bringing up anything about whether Elvis was pregnant at the time of her disappearance, something that was discussed during Moorer’s initial 2016 trial.

A third motion also seeks to limit the time the prosecution has to do further discovery in the case.

A hearing on these three motions is set for Friday, June 21...."

Defense motions want to keep Heather Elvis’ co-workers from testifying in Sidney Moorer retrial

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back