Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they are screwing up completely by not mentioning his children, or concern. You’d think he’d at least be greatful his children are being loved, comforted, and cared for. So bizarre to me!

I think he is furious that they are with GF, and cannot mention them without his fury showing, so he isn’t doing so. He must be going crazy, not being able to control how they are living now.

Folks have mentioned a car wash but I can't find the context of that. Is it that this truck that FD borrowed took the car for a car wash? And they know the car wash and it's real close to that pond in Avon that they are searching now. Do they have any surveillance videos of the car wash? That would be very good news. It would make me feel they are getting close.
Police Searching New Car Of Interest In Missing Jennifer Dulos' Case

here you go. Media thread also contains the latest news. We try to keep it updated throughout the day and evening.
CT - Jennifer Farber Dulos,50 media *NO DISCUSSION*

Do we know if they have dogs and are in the woods as well, or are they just concentrating on the lake?

I’m not sure there are dogs, I saw them searching small area of woods when I got here. As far as I can tell all the vehicles are surrounding the pond. A couple more police cars came up. I asked the camera guy if they are sending a reporter, he said they sent her back down the station, I guess they can’t be covering it 24/7 like us if it’s ongoing for weeks and weeks. He’s sending feeds so it will be up eventually. Talked to police, sent in the state police dive team.

Attachments

• 4F9AA997-672A-4056-A478-DCCE4A2D1D2B.jpeg
    4F9AA997-672A-4056-A478-DCCE4A2D1D2B.jpeg
    175.5 KB · Views: 83
  • 9EE6CFEF-2070-469B-A7B2-F1EB2974DB93.jpeg
    9EE6CFEF-2070-469B-A7B2-F1EB2974DB93.jpeg
    153.6 KB · Views: 78
Is it possible the employee's truck has vegetation up in the wheel well that was missed assuming he ran it through the car wash - which we do not know if it was or not - someone mentioned GPS on newer vehicles - could they have retrieved that by now? Just speculating about what led them to this area today. JMO

I’m not sure there are dogs, I saw them searching small area of woods when I got here. As far as I can tell all the vehicles are surrounding the pond. A couple more police cars came up. I asked the camera guy if they are sending a reporter, he said they sent her back down the station, I guess they can’t be covering it 24/7 like us if it’s ongoing for weeks and weeks. He’s sending feeds so it will be up eventually. Talked to police, sent in the state police dive team.
So....it's you as the sole reporter. Wow.

jmo

Is it possible the employee's truck has vegetation up in the wheel well that was missed assuming he ran it through the car wash - which we do not know if it was or not - someone mentioned GPS on newer vehicles - could they have retrieved that by now? Just speculating about what led them to this area today. JMO
Maybe a tip after yesterday's news about the red truck??

IDK.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members