Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #7 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing about that dark, murky water even if it is only 8 feet is that if she is in a dark canvas bag that is weighted, she won't be seen from the surface and could be submerged in the muck itself. I am sure the bottom of that pond is not sandy. It also may be thick with vegetation since it is so shallow.
or possibly a 55 gallon drum - ugh.

She’s the Troconis 1,000. The T1,000. But it only works in the Arnold accent. Nice reference. It’s just she might be the oldest looking 44 year old I’ve ever seen. It’s not a criticism but something is definitely going on there. Either life with FD is not fun or it’s like she aged twenty years or something else

Murder wears on a person. That was after a lot of no sleep.

Multiple sources confirm that the contractor who drove Fotis Dulos’s truck the day Jennifer Farber Dulos went missing is being treated as a witness, not a suspect. He is cooperating with police. @WTNH

George Colli on Twitter

Same sources say investigators are focusing on a red truck owned by the contractor who drove Fotis Dulos’s company truck to New Canaan the day Jennifer Farber Dulos went missing because Fotis would have had access to it in the timeframe that Jennifer went missing. @WTNH

George Colli on Twitter

Multiple sources confirm that the contractor who drove Fotis Dulos’s truck the day Jennifer Farber Dulos went missing is being treated as a witness, not a suspect. He is cooperating with police. @WTNH

George Colli on Twitter

Same sources say investigators are focusing on a red truck owned by the contractor who drove Fotis Dulos’s company truck to New Canaan the day Jennifer Farber Dulos went missing because Fotis would have had access to it in the timeframe that Jennifer went missing. @WTNH

George Colli on Twitter
sometimes radaronline gets it right....IMO

I had a feeling it wasn't that deep. 8.2 feet maximum. Study was 14 years ago. Could dynamics have changed over time? Makes me think they are looking for evidence and not specifically a body ? Can't help but wonder if they got a tip. Just speculating.
If so, I don't think she's in THIS water. It's only 8 feet deep.
Maybe they are searching for body parts. Sorry to be graphic again, but if they any found human remains at the trash/incinerator place, there may be more elsewhere.

One thing about that dark, murky water even if it is only 8 feet is that if she is in a dark canvas bag that is weighted, she won't be seen from the surface and could be submerged in the muck itself. I am sure the bottom of that pond is not sandy. It also may be thick with vegetation since it is so shallow.

Oh yeah-the water may not be deep, but the muck could be deep enough to hide her.

so now I am wondering if they got a tip about a "red" truck and it wasn't important until the employee came forward (speculation we dont' know yet) and they put them together - and this is what is driving these recent searches? Hoping they find her today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
concernedcitizen706