Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

My husband and his siblings went to New Canaan Country School and surely Fulos was out of place in that community. Then he was banned from the campus all together. Effectively, by his own doing, he was excluded from his children’s educational path. For a man who built his persona on being well educated, this must have been a tough pill to swallow.

In an article on Patch, Jennifer wrote about finding an hour to sit and talk with her friend (not sure about rules for posting innocent peoples’ names, so I’ll call her Judy which is not her name). Jennifer makes a point to say, Judy, if you’re reading this, thank you for the connection we had. They talked about Judy moving to New Canaan because her husband was working in the city. They talked of their marriages and babies. Did Jennifer tell Judy the truth about Fulos?

I know that Fulos has a Toyota Tundra registered to him, and LE seized his vehicles, but do they have that truck? I think it’s white.

Edited for typos

Last edited by a moderator:
Thoughts on the truck swap:
1) I don’t believe the male employee who was working at the 61 Sturbridge New Canaan address the week and day of JDs disappearance is involved in any way. He’s fully cooperating with authorities, has not been named a suspect and IMO was very smart to hire a Defense Attorney. His vehicle was very likely used to commit a crime and he had been driving FDs truck which was used by FD and MT to dispose of all the crime scene evidence in their trashcan odyssey of stupidity.

2) I imagine in the construction business it is VERY common to use and swap a variety of vehicles for certain jobs. Maybe one vehicle has a longer truck bed, has better towing capacity, gets better MPG (miles per gallon), etc...

3) So with (2) in mind I think that’s how FD convinced he needed employees vehicle which we suspect to be a red Toyota Tacoma and how the employee came to be using his. It’s very clear WHY FD wanted to be operating another vehicle other than his Raptor and why he wanted the employee to be operating his vehicle.

4) The vehicle switch (meaning employee gets his Tacoma back and FD gets his Raptor back) took place sometime on the afternoon on May 24th. I’m thinking sometime after 4:17 pm. Or a bit later. But from the afternoon hours on FD has his Raptor back. During the morning hours of the 24th The employee was driving the Raptor and FD had access to the Tacoma.

5) not knowing the years of each vehicle (though i thought I had read somewhere that the Raptor was 2017) here are some comparisons:
Both have four doors (so a back seat in the cab)
Both have truck beds approximately 5 feet long. Tacoma depending on the year has a bed of between 60 to 72 inches. Raptor truck bed is approximately 66. We know JD is 5’9” but she could have been folded up in either the backseat or the bed and covered with items.
The Tacoma is lighter than the Raptor and as such can only tow between 3500 and 6800 pounds. The Raptor can tow between 6000 and 8000 pounds. Raptor has more horse power.
Tacoma also has better MPG (miles per gallon) 20 in city/23 on highway. Raptor gets 15 city/18 highway.

Again this is just general information without knowing the years of each. But I can see how FD could have convinced the employee to let him borrow the Tacoma. “Hey your truck gets better MPG and I have to go to all these sites all week and you are working just at the NC site can we swap?” I mean duh I’m not saying that’s how it went down but I can think of reasons for the swap and why at the time of the swap the employee wouldn’t be suspicious at all of the swap.

KWIM?

I am afraid this case is going to become like many other cases where the situation is complicated. Very active followed by too quiet as we wait for a well needed break. I think we will be on hold (except for court dates) until something big happens.
And quite possibly more on scene reporting from @happyperson :)

Not able to follow these threads due to the speed posts are added. :(

Discouraging that DA/LE are struggling to find evidence or Jennifer. Thinking of that movie statement "It's not what you know, it's what you can prove." Fingers crossed for DA/LE.

Respectfully, I think it is safe to assume that Jennifer has not yet been found, but I would not begin to assume that LE are struggling to find evidence. There is no way they are going to divulge more than is required to get charges at any given time, and I am sure they are trying to find every piece of evidence that they can to put the murderer(s) away for life, but I think they probably have enough evidence to get murder charges now and take this to trial, if they had to. JMO

Did I read that the Farber family has a place in the Hamptons? That’s where I like to imagine them this weekend. Fulos can’t leave Connecticut and he has reinforcements in from Greece so I hope they are not in Pound Ridge. That’s just too close to CT. Fulos could start jogging in CT and end up in NY.

A long time ago, Jennifer had a blog on Wordpress which has been made private. I’m going from memory here, but I think she blogged about shopping at Danbury Mall. She also wrote about how now that she knows no one is reading she can really open up. (Maybe she had set it to private at the time of the post?) There was talk of the water skiing and how Fulos had given her “permission” to not have to be a great skier and she could relax. I know she wrote about ski trips to Florida. Anyway, this is what makes me think he took her to Candlewood Lake. I read reviews of Lake Side Sports in Danbury and they talk about how clean the boats are and how quiet it is on the lake in the early morning.

My husband and his siblings went to New Canaan Country School and surely Fulos was out of place in that community. Then he was banned from the campus all together. Effectively, by his own doing, he was excluded from his children’s educational path. For a man who built his persona on being well educated, this must have been a tough pill to swallow.

In an article on Patch, Jennifer wrote about finding an hour to sit and talk with her friend (not sure about rules for posting innocent peoples’ names, so I’ll call her Judy which is not her name). Jennifer makes a point to say, Judy, if you’re reading this, thank you for the connection we had. They talked about Judy moving to New Canaan because her husband was working in the city. They talked of their marriages and babies. Did Jennifer tell Judy the truth about Fulos?

I know that Fulos has a Toyota Tundra registered to him, and LE seized his vehicles, but do they have that truck? I think it’s white.

Edited for typos
Thank you for sharing this! I to have read all the articles on patch and feel anyone who hasn’t really needs to as they give an inside view to JD’s life and what she was experiencing even several years ago. I’m assuming LE has read and combed through these articles as there are names mentioned of employees who worked for the family and with the children. Those persons in particular I feel might give a different perspective than what JD might have shared with a girlfriend. These individuals may have inside knowledge of the inner workings of FD as well as the scoop of what was really going on in that home!

Did I read that the Farber family has a place in the Hamptons? That’s where I like to imagine them this weekend. Fulos can’t leave Connecticut and he has reinforcements in from Greece so I hope they are not in Pound Ridge. That’s just too close to CT. Fulos could start jogging in CT and end up in NY.

A long time ago, Jennifer had a blog on Wordpress which has been made private. I’m going from memory here, but I think she blogged about shopping at Danbury Mall. She also wrote about how now that she knows no one is reading she can really open up. (Maybe she had set it to private at the time of the post?) There was talk of the water skiing and how Fulos had given her “permission” to not have to be a great skier and she could relax. I know she wrote about ski trips to Florida. Anyway, this is what makes me think he took her to Candlewood Lake. I read reviews of Lake Side Sports in Danbury and they talk about how clean the boats are and how quiet it is on the lake in the early morning.
Funny, I was thinking about them being in the Hamptons as well. Actually, anywhere where they can enjoy themselves that is not in Connecticut is fine with me.

I worry about him wanting to track them down and see them for Father's Day.

Some interesting stuff from the Stamford Advocate today regarding the MIRA search:

Some of the bags recovered before they were taken to the Materials Innovation and Recycling Authority contained Jennifer Dulos’ blood, according to arrest warrants.”
————-
“For the past two weeks, the state police search-and-rescue K-9 unit has been sifting through piles of garbage at the trash-to-energy plantwhere the materials are shredded before they are burned. The K-9s are specially trained to sniff biological materials such as blood and bodily fluids.“

Jennifer Dulos search continues as tips pile up

So basically LE has been at the MIRA facility for two straight weeks and I was wondering why when it appears that the bags were recovered before they were taken to MIRA and now I understand why they are likely there today and have been for two weeks. Or since they learned of the trashbin odyssey of stupidity dump.

The article also says NC PD has now received up to 100 video security submissions. This gives me a ton of hope! It takes hundreds of hours to go through them and they may just get that key video they need to put FD and possibly MT away for life. I have faith! We have no idea how many officers are assigned to going through the video and then they have officers searching etc...FBI is going through FDs phone I mean this is an investigation with lots and lots of moving parts.

Father's Day weekend and there are a few "father's" that come to mind, thinking about how different it is for them this year and the damage and pain they have caused - hope they have a haunted with memories weekend...Chris Watts, Patrick Frazee, Fotis Dulos

Father's Day weekend and there are a few "father's" that come to mind, thinking about how different it is for them this year and the damage and pain they have caused - hope they have a haunted with memories weekend...Chris Watts, Patrick Frazee, Fotis Dulos
To have haunted memories, you must first have a conscience. If these guys are haunted by anything this weekend, it will be their own situations, and not those of the loved ones left grieving and haunted by their evil deeds. JMO

To have haunted memories, you must first have a conscience. If these guys are haunted by anything this weekend, it will be their own situations, and not those of the loved ones left
I don't know, I guess I hope that there's feelings of remorse and particularly pain. You're probably right, what they're thinking about is what they are missing out on not what they've done to others.

One of the worst feelings is not being listened to or taken seriously. When your concerns are dismissed. But you know you're right and then what you were worried about does actually happen. Have never had this happen with a violent outcome but have had it happen in other contexts. The worst.

Since reading some of NP’s spew posted above, I rewatched the footage of the hearing before FD was released. I was mainly interested in listening to NP’s spin when something else caught my eye.

After the prosecutor releases the info about the mix of FD & JD DNA found on the faucet, NP immediately jumps in and confirms that since F was at the home nights before, this wouldn’t be unexpected. This opened the door for the prosecutor to further state he had a witness verifying F never entered the home. This is the moment of interest. Watch F’s face after 8:32 mins in, when the prosecutor next says F even said he didn’t go in and was concerned a piece of his hair might fall off a child and leave DNA at the house.

F is trying hard to remember to whom he said it; who sold him out...

This reeks of premeditation.

I hope I’m allowed to post the link here.

Respectfully, I think it is safe to assume that Jennifer has not yet been found, but I would not begin to assume that LE are struggling to find evidence. There is no way they are going to divulge more than is required to get charges at any given time, and I am sure they are trying to find every piece of evidence that they can to put the murderer(s) away for life, but I think they probably have enough evidence to get murder charges now and take this to trial, if they had to. JMO
Agree DA/LE has evidence not released but I believe they are not confident yet for a murder charge. Maybe they're hoping he'll give something away while communicating or traveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror