Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

Maybe he is allowed to travel for work purposes beyond the 15 miles? Just a guess.

jmo

2. sillybilly

sillybilly WS Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

ADMIN NOTE:

Some reminders for newer members who don’t know or more veteran members who have forgotten:

This thread is dedicated to discussion of Jennifer’s case. It is not about OJ or Casey A or anyone else. Please don’t introduce off-topic details of other cases just because one member makes a mild reference that it reminds them of so and so.

Race is not to be brought into any discussion at Websleuths unless it is immediately relevant to the case at hand. Warning points for doing so will remain permanently on your WS account and that sure doesn’t leave much leeway for any other WS misdemeanors.

WS has profanity filters in place. Circumventing those filters by various means is not allowed. WS has members from all walks of life and of all ages. Profanity is absolutely unnecessary, and surely we can make our points clear without resorting to it.

3. LittleBitty

LittleBitty Well-Known Member

Thats legit bizarre if he violated a 15 mile restriction.
    I’m not sure what to think either. Are the terms of his bond available online?

4. peace9274

peace9274 Well-Known Member

You may be right!
    Since FD’s company, the Fore Group, has no employees except FD himself, looks like he has to do all the physical work, too... including cleaning & sweeping.

I wonder what he was cleaning up?

MOO

5. afitzy

afitzy Well-Known Member

Its interesting but MT has 15 mile restriction on bail/release but FD apparently does not have 15 mile restricton. Wonder why this was the case?

Flicka1, Wsimm, sassyblue and 10 others like this.
  6. kimch33kim

kimch33kim Forensic Accountant

The 2014 grand Cherokee beings to Fore Group according to mytaxbill. MT doesn’t own anything (motor vehicle/real estate ) in Farmington.

8paws, Flicka1, Wsimm and 7 others like this.
  7. afitzy

afitzy Well-Known Member

Dr. Lee is a controversial character these days so take his comments on JD case for whatever they are worth! But I found his 6 point approach to looking at the case interesting as he is coming at the evidence from the standpoint of a criminalist. He contends that the JD case will become a cold case. I hope Dr. Lee is WRONG!

Forensic Expert Dr. Henry Lee Weighs in on Dulos Case

Flicka1, 2cocos, sassyblue and 14 others like this.
  8. LittleBitty

LittleBitty Well-Known Member

He still is trying to sell his properties. I don’t know how close 61 Sturbridge Hill is to being ready for sale. JD wanted him to develop properties in NC (per her custody/divorce filings and not in Farmington). I believe I read the marital home in Farmington had been reduced in price already. Maybe this one is his best shot at a sale?

9. peace9274

peace9274 Well-Known Member

In the link about FD being at his NC property, someone else posted that he does have an order that he can’t go beyond a 15 mile radius from his Jefferson Crossing home.

But I personally don’t recall actually seeing the stipulations/orders of him being out on bond.

ETA: iirc FD did have some restrictions, but can’t remember what they are.

MOO

10. sillybilly

sillybilly WS Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Please continue discussion at Thread #9.

This thread is now closed.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.