Found Safe WI - Jill, 55, & Jordan Rousseau, 21, mother & daughter, Dale, Outagamie Co., 16 Jun 2019

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
64812204_2205528626221720_4904170950527811584_n.jpg

Jill

64328392_2205528616221721_3639552486311723008_n.jpg

Jordan

64748228_2205528646221718_4169839462555058176_n.jpg

Missing Persons

The Outagamie County Sheriff’s Office is trying to determine the whereabouts of a mother and daughter from the Dale area. Jill Rousseau, female/white, age 55 and her daughter, Jordan Rousseau, female/white, age 21 have not been seen or heard from since Sunday, June 16th. The husband and father of the two, Kelly Rousseau, is cooperating with investigators and is NOT believed to be involved with this disappearance.
Jill and Jordan are believed to have been driving a 2011 Ford Expedition King Ranch. It is maroon on top and tan on the bottom. It has Wisconsin registration 650-PPM. (Picture of a similar vehicle below)
Anyone with information on this incident may contact Sgt. Mike Fitzpatrick at 920 832 5279 or by email at Mike.Fitzpatrick@outagamie.org. They may also call the Outagamie County Dispatch Center at 920 832 5000 reference incident number 19-026089.

Outagamie County Sheriff's Department

Sheriff’s office searching for missing Dale women - Waupaca County Post

Where were they going, I wonder?

I live in this area and I'll say this... Our media/law enforcement sort of suck when it comes to missing persons. I wondered why they didn't give more info. From what I found, Jill worked at Oasis Wellness Center. Oasis Wellness Center - Menasha Area - Alignable
I'm not sure if that's current but neither of them seem to be on social media. But even if they aren't, surely they must know someone who is and you'd think that they would post something. The people who go missing in this area aren't given a chance because the authorities don't give out any info. Then, you hear nothing for months until their remains are found in another city who actually does report news.

That's too bad and incredibly sad about LE! :-( I understand there are a lot of towns/cities not equipped for things like this and hopefully they've called in DCI, FBI, etc.

I live in this area and I'll say this... Our media/law enforcement sort of suck when it comes to missing persons. I wondered why they didn't give more info. From what I found, Jill worked at Oasis Wellness Center. Oasis Wellness Center - Menasha Area - Alignable
I'm not sure if that's current but neither of them seem to be on social media. But even if they aren't, surely they must know someone who is and you'd think that they would post something. The people who go missing in this area aren't given a chance because the authorities don't give out any info. Then, you hear nothing for months until their remains are found in another city who actually does report news.

They keep posting 2 different cities they live in, some they say Dale and some Hortonville. They are both very country towns, so thinking they live in the middle. Hope they didn’t have an accident and are just waiting to be found.
I am very tempted to go for a drive as it’s only a few miles from me but the area they live would be more helpful to know what country roads they would take.

Both women are adults. I find it strange that at the very least, the daughter is not in contact with her friends, know what I mean? At that age, they're on their phones texting to friends in the same car with them.....truth!

I think most of us are probably not getting a good vibe here, especially with both mother and daughter's phones left at home. I could see the mother maybe leaving it at home (some of us adults don't live on those contraptions), but not most 21 year olds.

There is a chance they could have had an accident and sadly went into a river, yet the fact that they both didn't have their phones sounds wrong to me.

I hope and pray Jill and Jordan are found safe and sound somewhere. At least they are together, that we know of. Strange that they both disappeared on Father's Day?

I wonder if it is confirmed as fact they were last seen at Jill's shop. Just because the vehicle is missing does not mean they are driving it and were not abducted.

LE seems to stress the father is not a suspect and it appears he would not be if they went missing from the shop.

Yet the phones were at home? Is that confirmed? That seems unusual. I can believe it of the mother, with the 21 year old one would think it would almost be an appendage as it is with most that age.

But for the phones, one could think it was maybe a car accident.

Prayers for both.

Jmo.

I wonder if it is confirmed as fact they were last seen at Jill's shop. Just because the vehicle is missing does not mean they are driving it and were not abducted.

LE seems to stress the father is not a suspect and it appears he would not be if they went missing from the shop.

Yet the phones were at home? Is that confirmed? That seems unusual. I can believe it of the mother, with the 21 year old one would think it would almost be an appendage as it is with most that age.

But for the phones, one could think it was maybe a car accident.

Prayers for both.

Jmo.

Yeah, the phones are definitely an oddity in this case. Hypothetically, if there was an abduction from home then you could see the phones being there. If they were last seen at Jill's shop, then why did they leave of their own free will (from their house to the shop) without their phones?

Secondly, I know the missing flyer states "both of them live in Hortonville, WI", but does that mean that they both lived in the same house or that they just both lived in the same city? If they had separate residences, that makes the phone issue even more confusing.

MOO

Yeah, the phones are definitely an oddity in this case. Hypothetically, if there was an abduction from home then you could see the phones being there. If they were last seen at Jill's shop, then why did they leave of their own free will (from their house to the shop) without their phones?

Secondly, I know the missing flyer states "both of them live in Hortonville, WI", but does that mean that they both lived in the same house or that they just both lived in the same city? If they had separate residences, that makes the phone issue even more confusing.

MOO

True. I never thought of that. The 21 year old could live elsewhere. Otherwise since it was Father's Day maybe she was over to the parents' house--or lived there as many do at that age?

It is hard to know by a missing flyer, the information often changes or can be incorrect.

The one thing we do know is the vehicle is apparently missing. I would think it would be found quickly with a BOLO? It is two toned, would have WI plates and is several years old.

Jmo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irsko
Back