Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #9 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
‘Two Years Ago Today’ Jennifer Dulos Claimed Estranged Husband Had ‘Sickening Revenge Fantasies’

Jennifer Dulos
, a 50-year-old mother of five from New Canaan, Connecticut last seen on May 24, filed for divorce “two years ago today,” claiming that the estranged husband since arrested in connection with her disappearance had “sickening revenge fantasies.”

“I know that filing for divorce, and filing this motion will enrage him,” she said. “I know he will retaliate by trying to harm me in some way. He has the attitude that he must always win at all costs. He is dangerous and ruthless when he believes that he has been wronged. During the course of our marriage, he told me about sickening revenge fantasies and plans to cause physical harm to others who have wronged him.”

Does anyone know any of the following? If not, these may be questions LE may want to ask of JD’s sister, mom, BFF, divorce/custody/estate attorney, or FD’s sister or first wife in the U.S. — that we know of — or of an insider perhaps former admissions team or academic or financial aid counselor at Brown circa entry class of 1989; if FD graduated a year early, this would be Fall 1986 Freshman undergrad admission applicant), or other folks as applicable:

(1) When/where/why did FD learn English? Was FD admitted to Brown on a merit scholarship, rack rate, need-based scholarship, or just a gigantic bag of cash or island near Greece? And how about the Harvard vanity summer? Where was FD then? And where was all this international travel and waterski money coming from for a teenager?

(2) I’ve seen it referenced that FD’s father and grandfather were in the (hide npi) tanning business. FD lists on his LinkedIn a six plus year stretch as a “Partner” with what would appear to be a family business Petros Dulos & Co post Brown graduation. Does anyone know where this company was located, whether it’s a going concern, what it did, or when, whether, how, or why it dissolved, whether and where it filed any business tax income statements or accounting documents? Anyone know whether FD’s father is dead, alive, and — if the former — date, cause, and/or location of same? Anyone know whether/where FD’s dad is buried, if dead and buried somewhere? Family graveyard in Greece? In Turkey? In the U.S.A.? (Although a Fotis Dulos appears to be the manager of the family’s geniology page most recently updated 2015 last time I checked, most information is absent so far as I can see (without logging in, admittedly), and many names repeat or alternate across generations — not necessarily shady, just vague; incomplete.

(3) Anyone know for how long FD’s mom KD had been visiting/staying with FD/JD’s family prior to the staircase fall? Was she just visiting originally for a brief trip prior to the severe trip (while her son meanwhile was in Italy for ?whaaa?) or had KD intended to permanently relocate to live with FD/JD in the U.S. at the time of KD’s death in 2010? Anyone know how/when/where KD’s remains were dealt with post mortem?

(4) Does anyone know whether LE has been able to reconnect with EN the nanny from 2010 and/or the case file on the grandma KD’s death reinvestigated? Hopefully that case will be reopened if it hasn’t already. Speaking of which, Folly Farms. No offense intended, but FD does seem like a man who can hold a grudge. more likely FD would hide a body in a part of the area or in a manner in which FD viewed as deeply humiliating, emotionally painful, and dehumanizing to JD and her family. Some place he would love because it would be something JD would fear or hate.

(5) Anyone on this site fluent in Greek? Anyone familiar with Athens College in Athens, Greece — the school FD indicated he attended for about 10 years (assuming an annual Fall and Spring semester calendar) to complete all his elementary, middle, and high school requirements and from which FD claims to have graduated?

(6) Was FORE Group Inc. billed for all FD’s international ski travel and competition and equipment expenses? (My guess is yes, because FD).

(7) Anyone know FD’s citizenship status? Like dual for U.S. and Greece, just Greece, or what? Passports? Bail hearing iirc seemed ambiguous as to how many different passports FD actually has currently)

(8) Did FD self pay tuition and living expenses while allegedly at “Columbia Business School” 1995-1997 for his MBA? No employment is listed during this time on his LinkedIn profile so far as I can tell. Possible first wife was supporting him financially re living and travel expenses, but wonder if he actually did attend/graduate, whether s/he paid tuition, or how that all was managed financially. FD certainly doesn’t seem like someone who likes to work but rather someone who likes to workout; anyone on here ever see him in a classroom or dorm with him at Brown? Was he ever around or always just scamming or skiing (or both) rather than studying? Some people term individuals like this “empty chairs” — I express no opinion on the applicability of such nomenclature to FD in particular.

(9) How is FORE DEVELOPMENT + Investment Group related, if at all, to FD’s FORE Group Inc.?

(10) Many thanks to everyone here and in LE working so hard on watching this matter so closely; contributing so much of your mental, physical, and emotional energy; and for giving so much of your best efforts to help identify and analyze leads and theories aimed at locating Jennifer and supporting everyone who is trying to find answers in pursuit of justice for her family.

We don't really know how the nanny had the LR the whole time or if she had to come get it unfortunately. I don't know if JD would leave the LR outside, I think we are all assuming that she has a 3 car garage and parks 3 cars in it . I believe she might be a live-in nanny so perhaps she has another job or goes to school while the kids go to school then she does full time nanny-ing picking up kids to bringing them home and to cooking for them or something. MOO
We discovered the house has a 3 stall garage with separate doors for each stall there’s a video that shows all the angles posted in the media thread - we have no idea if she was live in as no one is talking -IMO they have all closed ranks and are protecting JD - good for them

‘Two Years Ago Today’ Jennifer Dulos Claimed Estranged Husband Had ‘Sickening Revenge Fantasies’

Jennifer Dulos
, a 50-year-old mother of five from New Canaan, Connecticut last seen on May 24, filed for divorce “two years ago today,” claiming that the estranged husband since arrested in connection with her disappearance had “sickening revenge fantasies.”

“I know that filing for divorce, and filing this motion will enrage him,” she said. “I know he will retaliate by trying to harm me in some way. He has the attitude that he must always win at all costs. He is dangerous and ruthless when he believes that he has been wronged. During the course of our marriage, he told me about sickening revenge fantasies and plans to cause physical harm to others who have wronged him.”
There it is. Who else would murder this mother of five in a beautiful, idyllic neighborhood at the end of a cul-de-sac? That's what we can't lose sight of in these dry days. It is that simple. He did it. MOO.
ETA.If this was some random killer he would have left her body at the crime scene.
This was personal.

1538 FD phone leaves MS and phone arrives back at JC at 1617. That’s a time period of almost 40 minutes unaccounted for as the drive back to JC takes 5 minutes at most. Wonder what happened to that time?

That route Would take about 40 minutes to Walk though. Check google maps.

It was reported that he Walked back to 4 Jefferson Crossing at 3:37 pm and arriving there with the phone pinging at 4:17 pm. Right at 40 minutes walk. The employee driving FD's Ford truck, picked FD up at the 4 Jefferson Crossing location upon returning from NC and they went together to get the Employee's Red Toyota truck that was left at 80 Mountain Spring Rd by FD at 3:37 pm. As noted FD's phone pinged as he left 80 MSR at 5:21 pm driving the Ford truck back to JC when phone pinged at 5:24 pm.

IMO - FD did not want the employee to know that FD drove the employee's Red Toyota truck, so he left it where they switched vehicles that morning to mislead the employee into thinking the red truck never left 80 Mountain Spring Rd on Friday, May 24 until the employee returned at 5:21 pm.

We discovered the house has a 3 stall garage with separate doors for each stall there’s a video that shows all the angles posted in the media thread - we have no idea if she was live in as no one is talking -IMO they have all closed ranks and are protecting JD - good for them
From my research, I believe she was a live- <modsnipped>

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know any of the following? If not, these may be questions LE may want to ask of JD’s sister, mom, BFF, divorce/custody/estate attorney, or FD’s sister or first wife in the U.S. — that we know of — or of an insider perhaps former admissions team or academic or financial aid counselor at Brown circa entry class of 1989; if FD graduated a year early, this would be Fall 1986 Freshman undergrad admission applicant), or other folks as applicable:

(1) When/where/why did FD learn English? Was FD admitted to Brown on a merit scholarship, rack rate, need-based scholarship, or just a gigantic bag of cash or island near Greece? And how about the Harvard vanity summer? Where was FD then? And where was all this international travel and waterski money coming from for a teenager?

(2) I’ve seen it referenced that FD’s father and grandfather were in the (hide npi) tanning business. FD lists on his LinkedIn a six plus year stretch as a “Partner” with what would appear to be a family business Petros Dulos & Co post Brown graduation. Does anyone know where this company was located, whether it’s a going concern, what it did, or when, whether, how, or why it dissolved, whether and where it filed any business tax income statements or accounting documents? Anyone know whether FD’s father is dead, alive, and — if the former — date, cause, and/or location of same? Anyone know whether/where FD’s dad is buried, if dead and buried somewhere? Family graveyard in Greece? In Turkey? In the U.S.A.? (Although a Fotis Dulos appears to be the manager of the family’s geniology page most recently updated 2015 last time I checked, most information is absent so far as I can see (without logging in, admittedly), and many names repeat or alternate across generations — not necessarily shady, just vague; incomplete.

(3) Anyone know for how long FD’s mom KD had been visiting/staying with FD/JD’s family prior to the staircase fall? Was she just visiting originally for a brief trip prior to the severe trip (while her son meanwhile was in Italy for ?whaaa?) or had KD intended to permanently relocate to live with FD/JD in the U.S. at the time of KD’s death in 2010? Anyone know how/when/where KD’s remains were dealt with post mortem?

(4) Does anyone know whether LE has been able to reconnect with EN the nanny from 2010 and/or the case file on the grandma KD’s death reinvestigated? Hopefully that case will be reopened if it hasn’t already. Speaking of which, Folly Farms. No offense intended, but FD does seem like a man who can hold a grudge. more likely FD would hide a body in a part of the area or in a manner in which FD viewed as deeply humiliating, emotionally painful, and dehumanizing to JD and her family. Some place he would love because it would be something JD would fear or hate.

(5) Anyone on this site fluent in Greek? Anyone familiar with Athens College in Athens, Greece — the school FD indicated he attended for about 10 years (assuming an annual Fall and Spring semester calendar) to complete all his elementary, middle, and high school requirements and from which FD claims to have graduated?

(6) Was FORE Group Inc. billed for all FD’s international ski travel and competition and equipment expenses? (My guess is yes, because FD).

(7) Anyone know FD’s citizenship status? Like dual for U.S. and Greece, just Greece, or what? Passports? Bail hearing iirc seemed ambiguous as to how many different passports FD actually has currently)

(8) Did FD self pay tuition and living expenses while allegedly at “Columbia Business School” 1995-1997 for his MBA? No employment is listed during this time on his LinkedIn profile so far as I can tell. Possible first wife was supporting him financially re living and travel expenses, but wonder if he actually did attend/graduate, whether s/he paid tuition, or how that all was managed financially. FD certainly doesn’t seem like someone who likes to work but rather someone who likes to workout; anyone on here ever see him in a classroom or dorm with him at Brown? Was he ever around or always just scamming or skiing (or both) rather than studying? Some people term individuals like this “empty chairs” — I express no opinion on the applicability of such nomenclature to FD in particular.

(9) How is FORE DEVELOPMENT + Investment Group related, if at all, to FD’s FORE Group Inc.?

(10) Many thanks to everyone here and in LE working so hard on watching this matter so closely; contributing so much of your mental, physical, and emotional energy; and for giving so much of your best efforts to help identify and analyze leads and theories aimed at locating Jennifer and supporting everyone who is trying to find answers in pursuit of justice for her family.

Most people in Europe are taught a second or third language as a matter of course. It's considered beneficial and part of a well-rounded education. That is apparently true in Greece as well. (I looked it up). They begin English language instruction in what is equivalent to the first grade (ages 6-7).

If he stayed in Turkey for a number of years as a child I would bet he studied at a private school for ex patriate's kids.

This part here fascinates me. Was he pretending that he was concerned about his kids missing their mom after her “disappearance”? Did he go because it looked less guilty if he went to NYC to see them? Or did he actually think he would be collecting the kids from there and bringing them back to Farmington? I wonder if he had any phone conversations with GF between 5/24 and whenever it was that he showed up at GF’s apartment in the city. Is it possible that he thought he was going to bulldoze GF because that was what he was used to doing with her daughter? I think it is possible that he thought he was taking the kids then and there. I don’t know if he knew they were going there, but there are any number of ways for him to find out where they were.
I do think her mom contacted him before calling the police Friday night and I suspect this was the reason for the bolt to Hartford - we don’t know what prompted him to turn his phone in on Saturday (arrest warrant)but I suspect he told his attorney what was going on and the attorney encouraged him to go to NCPD and together they handed it over. We now know LE has 2 phones. We don’t know if they are both his or who the second one belongs to. JMO

Ooh,
the school is EW in Simsbury
I wasn’t sleuthing the kid. It’s on the Foregroup site
There was a raffle and MT donated a 10,000 ski package
and she has won lots of ski tournaments for them
Not the same school as FDs kids
Different than what I was thinking, but I know of that one. My husband used to teach in Simsbury.

There it is. Who else would murder this mother of five in a beautiful, idyllic neighborhood at the end of a cul-de-sac? That's what we can't lose sight of in these dry days. It is that simple. He did it. MOO.
ETA.If this was some random killer he would have left her body at the crime scene.
This was personal.
Exactly. And the same would be true for a hired hit.

People close to the victim, are the ones who clean crime scenes.

People close to the victim, are the ones who remove bodies.

People close to the victim, are the ones who stage vehicles.

A person close to the victim did this, and we know who.

It’s just a matter of proving it.

the school is EW in Simsbury
I wasn’t sleuthing the kid. It’s on the Foregroup site
There was a raffle and MT donated a 10,000 ski package
and she has won lots of ski tournaments for them
Not the same school as FDs kids
I read in JD’s court documents that she was upset that FD had enrolled MT’s daughter at the same school as her 5 children attended. I have a pic of JD’s referral of the school on their website but I don’t know if I’m allowed to post it.

Last edited:
I read in JD’s court documents that she was upset that FD had enrolled the children in the same school as her 5 children attended. I have a pic of JD’s referral of the school on their website but I don’t know if I’m allowed to post it.
No. That’s too close to the kids, and the kids are off limits.

Thanks for letting me know. I was in the process of getting the floor plan for JD's house but failed.
"Tax bill download is not available for this bill."
That’s interesting - from experience I know a database can lock a record - or its a glitch or too many are trying to access it ?

ETA her house is easily found with pictures as it was listed for sale/rent it’s new construction and I still haven’t ruled out it had security cameras and FD used the 5/22 backyard visitation to scope everything out including the woods and possible route to his property on Sturbridge JMO

Cleaning the garage would be a bit unusual right ? I’m not surprised the housekeeper didn’t notice anything IMO

In my opinion the housekeeper would have no reason to go into the garage except to put the trash she collected into the cans, if they were kept there. I wonder if they were, and if they weren’t, where were they, and would she have to go through the garage to get to them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member