Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #10 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm convinced there's aesthetic damage to the exterior of her vehicle. At the very least, there's blood splatter evidence they would want to preserve, hence the stock photo on the missing posters.
I don’t think they found anything on her 2017 suburban. If they did, don’t you think it would be in the arrest warrant notes?

I think the stock photo was probably used bc at the time of the release they didn’t yet have a photo of the actual vehicle.

There very well may be blood and damage on that vehicle, but the missing persons poster is not evidence of that

Jmo
Totally agree with you. In the previous thread I wrote something similar. If your mom was missing today would you have a pic to give to LE of her actual car? Prob not.

Totally agree with you. In the previous thread I wrote something similar. If your mom was missing today would you have a pic to give to LE of her actual car? Prob not.

Yup

There's nothing particularly unique about using a stock vehicle photo and or redibly available profile picture from a driver license photo etc

In fact many times they even only put a mere description of the vehicle on the posters

Ok I’ll try again. Here’s a link to a news article from the Stamford Advocate, which was included in today’s CT Post.

There is a 28 photo slideshow with captions that include information that I hadn’t read/heard before:

Dulos divorce filing: Fotis had ‘sickening revenge fantasies’

I learned some new info too. Thanks for posting! FD only cares about himself and it appears he will do anything to win, IMO. He sure did have motive to harm JD - greed and revenge. I cannot imagine what the children and her family are going through right now. FD is devoid of conscience - JMO.

Still many unanswered questions about what happened to Jennifer on May 24 & where she might be. A LE official spoke on-camera about why police haven’t said too much publicly about the search for the missing mother of five. Stay with #NBCCT for updates. (link: http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Police-Provide-Update-on-Dulos-Investigation-511472472.html) nbcconnecticut.com/news/local/Pol…
Yes! A lot of new information and dates. Thank you for posting it.

I asked about this yesterday afternoon after someone posted the route between Welles and Pound Ridge. I'm genuinely curious as to how secluded it is or if it's normal to see boats on the water there.
No boats. There is fencing all around it but people have always found ways to get in. It’s very remote and wooded around the whole area.

Just a thought on releasing the stock photo of a 2017 Black Chevy Suburban (same model just not JDs vehicle) once they towed it back to wherever they process crime scene evidence: they probably have all kinds of their own products (sorry couldn’t come up with a better word) to look for any and all finger prints, etc...and likely didn’t want to take a picture of it from all angles keeping that in mind when there is just a readily available picture of one online to put on their website dedicated to JD. Just a thought. Her vehicle has been processed for all sorts of evidence.

“Fotis Dulos’ divorce lawyer, Michael Rose, asked for a judge’s permission to withdraw from the case this month. A hearing on the motion is scheduled for 2 p.m. Monday.

But the hearing may not happen if Fotis Dulos hires a new lawyer — or files paperwork to represent himself, which he has previously done in the case.”
Search for Jennifer Dulos reaches four weeks

—————-
In the June 11 hearing we learned that Rich Rochlin would be representing FD in this matter but as of yesterday he has not been officially hired. If FD hires YET another attorney today or files paperwork to represent himself then the hearing on Monday may not happen.
—————-

LE is working hard to keep all evidence out of FD's and MT's lawyers hands. They will only reveal what they have to reveal as we saw when they wanted a higher bond and the SA shared that they had FD's DNA on the faucet (setting off Pattis on his whirlwind "no evidence" media tour). This way LE has the upper hand in creating the best story with links to strong, physical evidence. The information will definitely be a very slow, calculated but steady release if LE can help it. IMO

“Fotis Dulos’ divorce lawyer, Michael Rose, asked for a judge’s permission to withdraw from the case this month. A hearing on the motion is scheduled for 2 p.m. Monday.

But the hearing may not happen if Fotis Dulos hires a new lawyer — or files paperwork to represent himself, which he has previously done in the case.”
Search for Jennifer Dulos reaches four weeks

—————-
In the June 11 hearing we learned that Rich Rochlin would be representing FD in this matter but as of yesterday he has not been officially hired. If FD hires YET another attorney today or files paperwork to represent himself then the hearing on Monday may not happen.
—————-
What If A Spouse Dies Before The Divorce Is Finalized - Hirsch Legal LLC
It may be a moot point if he moves to have her declared deceased (which IMO would be stupid)
snipped
A marriage is considered dissolved once one of the spouses is deceased.

I don't remember if it was a theory or true, but I was under the impression they weren't particularly active or practicing their Judaism.

No, Jennifer wasn’t, but maybe GF was a little more observant-especially as it relates to the expediency of proper burial within 3 days of death. This part could be less about Jennifer, and more about her mother, who was suing him for the money he owes, and doesn’t want to relinquish.

How long does something have to be missing to be declared deceased? Or is it just up to the family?
SSA Handbook § 1721
According to the Social Security Admin - 7 years

1721.When is a missing person presumed dead?
We presume a person is dead if he or she has been missing from home and has not been heard from for seven years or more. This presumption applies regardless of the reason for the absence.

Once the presumption applies, it can only be disputed if we:

1. Prove the person is alive; or

2. Provide an explanation that explains the individual's absence and continued life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500