TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would be very helpful to know:
- Last phone ping location and time
- What exactly the conversation with the babysitter was about
- If she had any prior medical issues that could cause confusion (diabetes for example)
- What exactly she said while on the phone in the video
- What her text messages were the last 2-3 days before she disappeared

I think the police could share a lot of this without compromising the investigation
I'd also like to know where she was from lunch till 7:45pm. The phone call we see on video might not be relevant at all. I think the subsequent calls were more indicative that something was wrong, especially the 3 minute call for help to a friend who was out of town. The police perhaps have all the answers to these questons and apparently they aren't enough to find her or to make an arrest. I think it's possible that none of that information could predict what would happen next. IMO the police would only share info with the public if they thought that could help the case. They don't care about our curiosity and don't want to let the perp know what they know.

The family believes she may show up after the custody hearing, hoping and praying she turns up alive, its just a feeling they have, with no new information coming in the media has pretty much not wanted to run her missing anymore!

Its a feeling they have if father wins custody she will turn up either alive or dead, hopefully alive, they believe he has something to do with her disappearance
How could she turn up dead? Are "they" the family or the police? I thought the child's father was cleared. In any case, I hope for the best outcome.

How could she turn up dead? Are "they" the family or the police? I thought the child's father was cleared. In any case, I hope for the best outcome.
The family believe he may have something to do with her disappearance, he is still a suspect as far as we know, its without her nothing can be proved at this point I believe

So she fought with a volatile ex at lunch... but the family thinks that the OTHER ex is responsible for her going missing, that very same day? Has this man been fighting tooth and nail for custody? Was this ex also violent?

While custody is often a motive, I still can’t help but feel she had a passionate fiery and unhealthy relationship with this “lunch ex” and they were unable to drop the fight until something happened to her, I think she was drugged and killed and somehow this perp has been able to deflect in some way.

Last edited:
Sending prayers and positive vibes to Prisma’s family and friends! Praying for a positive outcome tomorrow. I hope the family knows that people are really concerned and pulling for them. Prisma’s story is NOT over!

So she fought with a volatile ex at lunch... but the family thinks that the OTHER ex is responsible for her going missing, that very same day? Has this man been fighting tooth and nail for custody? Was this ex also violent?

While custody is often a motive, I still can’t help but feel she had a passionate fiery and unhealthy relationship with this “lunch ex” and they were unable to drop the fight until something happened to her, I think she was drugged and killed and somehow this perp has been able to deflect in some way.
Family is not ruling either of her exes out at this point, but without her no one can be charged with anything, that's what is making it hard to prove anything at this point.

Family is not ruling either of her exes out at this point, but without her no one can be charged with anything, that's what is making it hard to prove anything at this point.
I am truly so sorry for everything that y’all are going through! I can’t even imagine how desperate y’all are for answers. I check in daily for updates but don’t post a lot. I just wanted to reinforce what other posters have said throughout these threads- people do care and are hoping that your family and especially that sweet child can find some comfort and justice for Prisma!

The family believe he may have something to do with her disappearance, he is still a suspect as far as we know, its without her nothing can be proved at this point I believe
Had the person tried to make contact with the child prior to her disappearance or did he just show up out of the blue when he saw her name in the news?

I really hope the child custody hearing today goes well for her family!
We all do, but unfortunately it may not happen the way we want. The only reason he wants his son is so he will not have to pay child support to the grandmother. Those are his words but because its not in text or recorded there's no way to prove he said it

Had the father been paying child support to Prisma?

He gave up custody - correct?
he recently started paying before she disappeared, prisma has had full custody since he was born, he had visitation rights but never bothered to come see his son, up until it was on the news she was missing, then all of sudden he wants his son

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa