Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D :D :D :D :D
If I could put the rolling on the floor laughing emoji here, I would.

I hadn't yet noticed that the petition starter didn't even use their name when starting the petition!!!
On the first petition, everyone is using their names ... including the petition starter.

(BTW it is still 17 ... or should we say, approaching 20? :) )
That's why it carries no weight - the anonymity. What and why are they hiding? Bit like posting nasty, baseless comments on social media under a pseudonym. But that might be about to end :
Media can be sued over readers' Facebook comments, NSW judge rules

Hope the ff take actions - they have been absolutely slandered, IMO.

Edited to add, may be Jubes might take action against the faceless 17 too'. The site would know their details.

It’s sad how desperate they must be, I feel for them. The podcast said the reporter has become close with them so I hope the closeness is genuine.
Accuracy in reporting should be paramount to the podcast. There are major anomalies between way has been stated at Inquest and on the podcast specifically around what is said by the voice over supposedly reading the FFC statement bits.

Harris also said FFC remembered about the cars a few days later. FFC has stated she remembered them on the night on way back from the airport.

Rude much?

There is NO rudeness in my comment. Desperate for answers and used by Ten to drive clicks to Ten's website via the podcast. Worth thousands to Ten. Jumping the gun before the main part of inquest too.

Last edited:
Do you think the foster parents would put themselves out there on these podcasts for dollars for the network ? Not everything is about the dollars, believe it or not some some journalists just may have a genuine interest in helping Williams plight . Sometimes it really is what it is. I see Lisa Harris as just like all of us here, desperate to find out what happened to William

The jounalist does her job at her master's command...That being Ten.

Very rude comment. The foster family are DESPERATE for answers. If you consider that rubbish I really dont understand.
I don't dispute that at all, and have Always felt for them so very much as all of my past posts attest.

However, I'm finding it difficult to sort facts, as reported by MSM, from conjecture, opinion or bias, when ideas are presented as facts without links to support them. That wouldn't be a problem if we supplied links or used IMO. IMO.

Last edited:
This neighbour has been CLEARED

I think we were just trying to work out when the fly over video was taken ... which search. There are things that are not in the video which became present in later years - like the new house across the street from FGMs house where the treed lot was for sale when William went missing. And the big shed that was put onto the property where the boxed window was.

Due to that, we eventually considered it was during an earlier search.

Last edited:
I’m referring to this specific named one . That’s pretty obvious. The one and only podcast that we have been discussing since it was released yesterday.

And it was obvious to me The podcast released yesterday was the 1st in a series.

I don't dispute that at all, and have Always felt for them so very much as all of my past posts attest.

However, I'm finding it difficult to sort facts, as reported by MSM, from conjecture, opinion or bias, when ideas are presented as facts without links to support them. That wouldn't be a problem if we supplied links or used IMO. IMO.

And it is time consuming to search for links when they have been previously posted multi times.

And it is time consuming to search for links when they have been previously posted multi times.

But it's the TOS, sorry. And as I said, we need them to sort fact from fiction. If they've been posted before as you suggest, it shouldn't be too difficult or time consuming to find them. IMO. And now more than ever with this new judgement re Facebook (link below again), it's a good way of protecting ourselves from possible litigation . IMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads