Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #11 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. How far would that have been from where FD was today?
We don't know where exactly FD was taken by Waze on his trip into NY today. Still having a good laugh that an app would be blamed for the error and that people think this is ok?! BUT, here is map from downtown NC to Mallard Lake, Pound Ridge, NY...roughly 8 miles.
Google Maps

Here is same map from Sturbridge Hill in NC.
Google Maps

Last edited:
Any evidence of the "bad accident" he was supposedly circumventing? I agree with @chloe - FD spent enough time in NC to know when he was venturing outside state borders.

We can definitely find out if there was any accident he was circumventing, but I am local to the area, you also(?); and I would never accidentally veer into New York and I’m not under law enforcement scrutiny and not in an ankle bracelet - that’s tracking me after being told not to leave Connecticut..

I refuse to believe that there is not someone, a judge or otherwise that is going to allow this little snake to make a fool out of our judicial system. I have to believe in my heart that someone is going to have the kahoonis to step up and throw his sorry &$$ in prison. He has pushed his limits endlessly and he continues to do so. SOMEONE better do the right thing
I agree completely. It's time for Connecticut residents to call our state reps and the courthouse of Judge Blawie and insist (demand) they revoke FDs release in light of today's events to protect the public. He willfully violated a condition of his release, his behavior is unnerving, and he is potentially a danger to innocent residents of this State. If they just ignore this, and there are more victims, this is blood on their hands. Why even set conditions if he can just break them with no repercussions? What doesn't he get? I just can't wrap my head around how much of an arrogant SOB this guy is. It's unreal. I feel so badly for JD and what she endured.

There’s a small airport in Danbury too.
There's also the Tweed airport in New Haven that has alot of international direct flights for such a small airport.

ETA: Have been there to drop someone off for a nonstop flight to the other side of the world, and was dumbfounded how lax things were. There was no real 'security line', there were a couple bus station like rows of chairs in an open area with poorly labeled 'gates', no agents to check in with until 30 minutes beforehand, or security around inside or outside the airport. It sort of felt like a Greyhound bus station. The agent that took the boarding pass was brusque and like "yeah, yeah" seeming harried or disgruntled at having to come from the back office to take tickets... and this was an international flight to the Middle East.

Point being, within an hour's drive, FD could probably get on an airplane and disappear himself to the other side of the globe on a commercial airline like I'm describing. Then there's the possibility that FD has access to a private plane at an airport that would be even easier to fly out of than one of the small commercial airports in CT.

Last edited:
First I have heard of Waze either. He was using it today so perhaps it’s not the first time? Maybe he used it to get around during the critical hours on the 24th or 25th (possibly evening hours of the 23rd)? I’m just saying that if LE wasn’t already aware they are now and perhaps if he used Waze during a critical time they could somehow find out what route he took and when? KWIM? Sorry if I’m not explaining it well. It may not mean anything at all or be significant but if it is Good. That’s all I mean. Bc he crossed over the border today and got “busted” he had to give a plausible explanation for violating his bond. Waze was it. Waze guided him away from traffic and briefly into NY. Now at least we know he uses it. LE probably already did but if not than today’s snafu was fortuitous if it leads to anything. Which it probably won’t. I’m just a hopeful optimist lol.
Cuz he's "Waze" crazy?

Plot twist:

FD crossing CT state borders was another ploy from the brilliant NP. To make LE believe that he wanted to go to the Pound Ridge house to check on her body. So they avert their attention to somewhere other than where her body really is.

Plot twist:

FD crossing CT state borders was another ploy from the brilliant NP. To make LE believe that he wanted to go to the Pound Ridge house to check on her body. So they avert their attention to somewhere other than where her body really is.
I believe even NP was blindsighted by FD crossing state line today.

Plot twist:

I have thought from the beginning that FD put Jennifer in Candlewood Lake and to get there from New Canaan you would drive on route 123 which crosses into NY State. There was a great deal of resistance from the towns of Ridgefield and Wilton about route 7 running through them to reach 84 in Danbury. I rarely drive on the ‘Super 7’ as we called it back in the day. 123, 33 and 35 are my kind of roads, but of course I didn’t kill my wife so I can drive to any state I want. Fulos should have his bail revoked IMO.

I have thought from the beginning that FD put Jennifer in Candlewood Lake and to get there from New Canaan you would drive on route 123 which crosses into NY State. There was a great deal of resistance from the towns of Ridgefield and Wilton about route 7 running through them to reach 84 in Danbury. I rarely drive on the ‘Super 7’ as we called it back in the day. 123, 33 and 35 are my kind of roads, but of course I didn’t kill my wife so I can drive to any state I want. Fulos should have his bail revoked IMO.
IMO highly probable scenario. It's classic behavior (as pointed out on this thread and many others) for the murdering socio / psychopath to be 'drawn to' revisiting the area where they disposed of someone they killed. The loud metal banging at 5 am the morning after she was the victim of a 'serious physical assault" was what clinched it for me -- that is where and when he fashioned some kind of casket that would sink to the bottom of a nearby body of water so it would never surface. ETA: That area sounds 'perfect', but to get there on that road you have to go 'just over the border' into NY. No coincidences here at all at all, IMO.

GF has armed security for good reason. She knows the monster she is dealing with and that she has to take into her own hands whatever measures she must to protect her grandchildren. She is a strong, brave woman. God bless her. She and her family are in my prayers tonight, may they prevail in court tomorrow.

NP is going to have to have a little talk with FD.
Good luck with that... things are unraveling for FD. He is pretty much freaking out about now IMO.

Plan A, B, C, D, E, F, and G have now fallen apart, and H - Z haven't been fully vetted with backup helpers or funded. The waters are rising, hang on for dear life FD.

GF has armed security for good reason. She knows the monster she is dealing with and that she has to take into her own hands whatever measures she must to protect her grandchildren. She is a strong, brave woman. God bless her. She and her family are in my prayers tonight, may they prevail in court tomorrow.
ITA. IMO, For sure on the good reasons for having armed security, and someone (JD and her mom) was totally on top of setting that up and 'activating' that immediately, so that less than 24 hours after JD was reported missing, they were there to stop FD when he drove there to NYC and tried to see them (breaking the court orders). Unbelievable that he really thought if JD just disappeared, he could swoop in and defy all the groundwork that had been laid after 2 years in divorce proceedings, a GAL, and visitation restrictions. Wake up and smell the coffee, dude, it just doesn't work that way here with all the laws we have that protect citizens from abuse and violence, they can't be totally circumvented.

We don't know where exactly FD was taken by Waze on his trip into NY today. Still having a good laugh that an app would be blamed for the error and that people think this is ok?! BUT, here is map from downtown NC to Mallard Lake, Pound Ridge, NY...roughly 8 miles.
Google Maps

Here is same map from Sturbridge Hill in NC.
Google Maps

This reminds me of that “Office” episode, when Michael Scott follows his GPS, ignores all common sense (and the protest of Dwight), and drives his car straight into a lake.

“It said turn right.”

It ain’t the GPS that’s stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members