Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
A married SD would insist on ultimate discretion in many/most cases. Public exposure could present serious marital, social, or business problems.

Not referring to this case specifically, but a serious problem that could present a lifelong problem or worry for a SD would be a pregnancy and a stated intent to have a child. There aren't a lot of options for a SD to make the problem go away. Just a generic observation.

RBBM

An extremely frightening observation.

But I don't think she used a fake name. We saw her on FB giving advice on SB/SD relationships under her real name. And who is to say she gave out her phone number? She may only use the PM feature on the SM sites she used. She used a screen name, that's different than a fake name. We all have screen names here, don't we?

I don’t know about you, but this is the name my parents gave me! :D

Seriously, she doesn’t seem to have been trying hard to conceal things—like one Instagram account tagging the other one.

Her trail is incredibly sloppy. Sometimes it baffles me how someone could take only small steps at concealing their identity and think it’s enough.

I still don’t understand why the dark parking lot unless it was someone saying they “needed to chat” about something. Even with her internal clock being on Pacific Time, even with month-end approaching and rent coming due, that makes zero sense to me. Despite a lot of experience with casual dating that’s just not the sort of thing anyone has even suggested... much less something I think 99% of people would go along with.

Even my closest friends who would call at 3am while in a rough spot would never ask to meet in a park and chat?

I think you're right. To meet up with someone in a random park at 3 a.m. I would have to really trust this person IMO

Agree but would be out of the realms of impossibly for the two to coincide?

It is possible they are linked, yes. But I think they speak more to Kenzie's mentality and what she was "into" for lack of a better term. At this point, I think all aspects of her life are avenues to explore in order to find her. I do not think this is voluntary- MOO- and the more time goes by the scarier the reality is looking.

Why would she even need a burner phone? I don't really understand the justification for this idea.

Ditto. She's not married, not in an exclusive relationship, not living with her parents, and seems to be fairly open about her lifestyle choices. What would be she hiding and from whom? I'm sure her roommates don't give a rat's a$$ who she dates. I know I didn't when I lived with roommates - as long as they didn't bring some creep home to spend the night.

Im

not so sure, have you seen the meaning behind the #callherdaddy hashtag?

#callherdaddy only means that she supports a podcast that is geared toward helping women feel sexually empowered. It's about taking some control back sexually, and it's a podcast that is supposedly hilarious. I'm considering adding it to my rotation, actually. It's two girls who share funny stories, talk about what it's like dating/living in your 20s, and give sex/life/relationship advice. They do discuss things that are "taboo", but a ton of stuff that people like is taboo. Hell, even women being in control during sex is considered taboo by a sad number of people. I'm not in my 20s anymore (barely!), but it sounds awesome to me, and I'm in a "normal" relationship. #callherdaddy has nothing to do with the SB/SD lifestyle, but I wouldn't be surprised if they discuss it at some point just because it's a viable type of relationship, and they might have some advice/experience with it. There is no shame in a 20-something year old woman liking sex and being open about that. Just because she likes sex doesn't mean she focuses on that in a SB/SD relationship. It might be a facet, but it's still only one facet in a multi-faceted relationship.

Barstool Sports

I know we’ve been over the size of the bag:

She’s in the process of leaving SLC for the summer to head back to El Segundo after the term ends, so it makes sense she has been using a generou-sized bag to take clothes, shoes, etc back down ther with her.

She also probably doesn’t have too many bags
My hunch is she has plenty of bags to chose from and could easily get more if she wanted them. I think she would consider proper traveling items as part of a pampered person's possessions.

I personally think the bag seems cumbersome to bring on a short trip, but I can also see someone into beauty would need it as it takes a lot of products sometimes.

She also seems like the type who would want many choices available at all times - doesn't want to edit clothing choices when packing and would rather bring a bunch of stuff and decide what to wear as she goes along.

My analysis, likely not worth much.

jmo

I added to my above post that also, some men pressure for sex as it is, I can’t imagine the pressure if they are PAYING YOU, like you owe them something. I see a real recipe for danger here with that.
I agree with what you have said. I think dating has changed A LOT since I did it and I see nothing wrong with that. Everything is done through an app anymore so for dating to follow isn't a shock. For young people this is 100% normal and for there to be subsets of dating related apps isn't unusual either. It's fine. BUT, as dating evolves, so do predators. All people who use these apps aren't predators, not by a long shot. But there will be one and this is what they do. Dating apps and car share apps are like the new hitchhiking. There absolutely can be 1 creep in 100 looking for his next victim.

I do not think that it was a first time meet up she was going to. Not with a SD. No offense to ML but she looked horrible. She was dressed poorly, hair a mess, her nose bright red. Nobody is going to go hang out with someone paying them to do so while looking like that.
I imagine that in an established SB/SD relationship, a bond / friendship would develop. I think if that were the case with the person she was meeting, he may have been happy to see her and offer comfort for her loss no matter how she looked. OR......he took the opportunity of having her in a dark park in the middle of the night to harm her in some way.

This article says her phone was powered down or off pretty much as soon as she met up at the park... a quote from a detective

https://ksltv.com/416737/forensics-expert-phone-records-may-be-dead-end-in-lueck-disappearance/
From the article:

Police will confirm that Lueck’s cell phone is currently powered down and that it was turned off once she met up with an unknown person at Hatch Park in North Salt Lake just before 3 a.m. on June 17.

“Pretty much right after the contact was made at the park—that’s when things went dark,” said Detective Greg Wilking.

Just so everyone knows, "the moderator" put an end to the ridiculous back and forth that was happening because @Tricia requested it. Tricia is traveling now and is appalled at what is going on in this case. She actually told me to tell you that she was going to shut down WS if it doesn't stop. I told her that I thought a warning would be enough.

Can I beg and plead with the people of this thread to please keep the focus on information that is actually helpful in finding Kenzie. We have covered time and time and time again that she has interest in the SD/SB lifestyle, she has participated in it, she has a private instagram and #CHD in her bio, she has dating profiles and SD/SB profiles, and was involved in certain FB groups. I knew this. I have seen this. The family spokesperson has remarked that her family does not care about what she was into, if she git mixed up in something, or frankly anyone's opinions on the matter. The fact is, Kenzie is an amazing young woman, who deserves some respect while her private life gets blasted all over the internet.

I am trying to preserve some dignity here for my friend. We have covered that her dating choices, preferences, and lifestyle may be risky - multiple times. The person involved in this case could just as well be a co-worker, a neighbor, a friend, a college friend, an ex, a current love interest. But reading this thread one would think the only possibility is a SD. While I don't rule that out, I think we have more than covered it here. If you would like to debate the SD/SB lifestyle and whether or not you think it's common, uncommon, normal, not normal, risky, reckless, what have you please I ask you do this somewhere else.

This forum has the potential to be extremely beneficial to helping find Kenzie. And there are many people who contribute who I feel are helping that. But I believe all this SD/SD, risky, not risky, discussion is taking away from the true fact of the matter. My friend is missing.

Last edited:
Last edited:
@yellowmoose do you know if Kenzie was expected at her job at the lab last week? I've been puzzled as to why her job didn't seem to be looking for her, but I wasn't sure if she was not expected due to her grandmother's funeral? Or something else? Could a co worker have called in on her behalf to say she wouldn't be at work? And if that happened, would her manager have accepted that if it wasn't Kenzie herself calling in?

Her BeachBaby96 profile on Seeking Arrangements has been posted, but not her pvt IG since it hasn't been on MSM yet

Actually, I checked last night and her pvt IG had been posted 15 times over several days. I imagine some of those have been deleted now, but I bet they all haven’t.

The luggage is a non-issue to me. I pick people up from the airport from time to time. I'll make small talk on the way to their dorm or hotel, and am surprised they were only gone for the weekend considering how much luggage they have. Doesn't strike me as unusual.

Exactly. And how does that find Kinzie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members