Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got home tonight and I was catching up and realized this is in my neighborhood. I biked over and the place was filled with people and tv reporters. I talked to a couple of people that live close by and they mentioned the bonfire last week. And we watched cops going into the house with black lights and then putting on booties over their shoes and turning on all the lights and going in with bigger numbers. The rumor also was that they were digging up the fire pit in the backyard.

Thanks for the info!

Yeah, that fire pit is going to be key. That’ll be a slow and meticulous process.

Search of Salt Lake City home connected to missing student MacKenzie Lueck

Photos on the way

Post In progress

(Francisco Kjolseth | The Salt Lake Tribune) Salt Lake City police investigate a tip that may be connected to the disappearance of MacKenzie Lueck on Wednesday, June 26, 2019.

NLBAYAGFZZELBB2VW4YZTCKR64.JPG

OLYVDVH2A5A4RCKA5XF7BADLBA.jpg

STIUZ7WNYJFPZLT5RXEU2QFI3E.JPG

I am a former coworker and classmate of Kenzie's. I worked with her at Grifols for 6 months. I do not know the person who owns that airbnb, but she worked there before and a few months after me, and there was a lot of turnover. They could have been a coworker, but I don't recognize the name or face.

I'm really sorry for the situation with your friend @Catsndogs.

KUTV New 2 narrated a couple of facts about the Rose Park home owner, and I do not believe he ever worked at Grifols.

He reportedly works in the IT Dept of investment bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member