Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the Lyft driver has been cleared , but I was just thinking how easy it would be for the driver to stop at the park and politely inform ML that he contacted another Lyft driver to bring her to the rest of her destination due to some excuse.He could have easily been working as a partner with POI.
In a deserted park , ML would probably comply and get in the other car believing /trusting it was another lyft .

MOO that is good thinking, drop her off and drive on into an airtight alibi.
But didn't ML have to have given the Hatch Park address originally to Lyft?

This body could be completely unrelated, however where he lived in Logan (which is actually still listed as a current address on WhitePages) is only about 30 minutes from this park. Bill Flack Park doesn't even have an exact address on its Facebook page and does not show up on Google Maps.

Bill Flack Park - Corinne, Utah - Park | Facebook

I've never used a ride share service, but is there is a history, at least the most recent, of rides kept with the associated user name? I'm wondering if LE could get in through a back door in the app and see if others have been dropped at this park before.

Sounds like we have different views of what sleuthing means.
I don't make assumptions about someone until the information is given to me.
Clearly , neither does LE . This man is free to move around the city today.

Well he probably thinks he’s free.

They’re watching every move he makes. If they didn’t have evidence on him, they wouldn’t say anything.

They’ve called him a POI. They’re not doing that lightly.

Two more comments have come under this reporters quote- some folks are freaking out, thinking it's Kenzie.
EDIT- could be nothing, but check JMP's comment. Either they're wrong about the last place she was at, or.....someone's got some splaining to do.
i don't see a link in the post you quoted can you post the link to the reporters quote? thanks

ETA - NVM found it on last page here's the link Erin Cox on Twitter

I've never used a ride share service, but is there is a history, at least the most recent, of rides kept with the associated user name?

Yes, and the destination is entered at the time you order the car. There's no "stopping off" to switch cars or change the address without it being recorded. Also, Hatch Park was in the opposite direction of her home from the airport, so there was no "on the way" to her "real" destination, which would've been entered into her phone - it wasn't. She entered the Hatch Park address in her phone while at the airport and ordering the Lyft.

From her quote:

Sheriff Dale Ward says they have no idea what this could be at this time.

Does he mean that is it beyond recognition, as in burned, at this time? He worded this weird.
I think he means they don't know if they're looking at it being a suicide, homicide, od, natural death, etc.

Last edited:
Well he probably thinks he’s free.

They’re watching every move he makes. If they didn’t have evidence on him, they wouldn’t say anything.

They’ve called him a POI. They’re not doing that lightly.
Agree! And I also imagine every neighbor will be keeping an eye on the comings and goings from his property...

Two thoughts that may be helpful or not...I’ve given away things on Freecycle including, once several years ago, a twin mattress that was old but rarely ever used. I hesitated offering it as I doubted anyone would want a used mattress but I thought I’d try in case someone was desperate or wanted one for animal rescues. I got so many sad, begging emails from people saying they or someone they knew had kids sleeping on the bare floor that it astounded me—and made me incredibly sad. I still am so sad to think of it. I picked the saddest story and when the woman came and was so grateful, I learned a valuable lesson about what others may be grateful to take. It broke my kids’ hearts, too, and they wanted to give away their mattresses and sleep on the floor, which was sweet. I directed the others to places I thought might help but I wish I’d had more to give. :(

Regarding burning mattresses and box springs, where I live in the country, it’s done all the time. It’s even easy as the mattresses burn fairly quickly and picking any remaining collapsed coils out afterward is not a big deal. It makes a large fire at first but not for long. Same with sofas, although they are very, very scary IMO and make huge, fast, scary flames, maybe due to chemical fabric protectors, cleaning solutions left from when people cleaned the sofas, or the foam or stuffing.

While I’ve never known anyone to try to burn materials like luggage, I can see how that might take several attempts and take longer. I’ll also say that I’ve never known the farmers to burn carcasses although no laws would stop them here. They get a backhoe and bury them, which makes me think it’s not easy to burn a formerly living thing in a bonfire kind of fire. A tire recycling place in another city burned for days.

Ugh. You're killing me. That's so sad.

This body could be completely unrelated, however where he lived in Logan (which is actually still listed as a current address on WhitePages) is only about 30 minutes from this park. Bill Flack Park doesn't even have an exact address on its Facebook page and does not show up on Google Maps.

Bill Flack Park - Corinne, Utah - Park | Facebook
Thank you for this info, and welcome to WebSleuths :)

Excuse this if it’s already been mentioned.
Does anyone else suspect that listing the mattress on LetGo was a ruse? What if the POI got rid of a mattress that had blood etc on it and then covered his tracks by taking a picture of a different mattress and posting it online. If anyone contacted him he could say it was already picked up. LE thinks someone came and got it but the POI had actually hauled it off and disposed of it somewhere or has it stashed somewhere.

Edit: this is of course all speculation and opinion

You could have absolute 1000 percent truth and clearance from LE, and still......even after proven he/she is not involved, others will insist that they were.

Edit by me because my comments didn't save.

I have been here since the Casey Anthony days. I get it, but IMO this is where the mods should come in. He has been cleared.

Last edited:
Excuse this if it’s already been mentioned.
Does anyone else suspect that listing the mattress on LetGo was a ruse? What if the POI got rid of a mattress that had blood etc on it and then covered his tracks by taking a picture of a different mattress and posting it online. If anyone contacted him he could say it was already picked up. LE thinks someone came and got it but the POI had actually hauled it off and disposed of it somewhere or has it stashed somewhere.

Or burned it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member