Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Analyzing it is the other half.

LE and the DA have to follow standard protocols and proper procedures.

They can't compromise or jeopardize the prosecution's case by taking any shortcuts here.

They don't want to just arrest this guy: they want to secure a conviction.

JMO.

Do you know, or does anyone know, if that four hour DNA test is a test they’d use in court, or just a preliminary one?

Thanks! I hadn't seen that article. It's a nice article about how Kenzie defined herself on social media. I don't see a problem with that.

Missing University of Utah student Mackenzie Lueck is a sugar baby who sought out men over 35 | Daily Mail Online
This caught my attention:
BBM
"On Tuesday police revealed that Lueck had encountered Salt Lake City police several times in the last four years but her disappearance does not appear to be related to these incidents.

She received a speeding ticket in 2015, encountered police in connection with an assault in 2018 and claimed lost property earlier this year. "

Sorry if I've missed this being discussed -- and hopefully this post isn't violating any rules this time since the POIs name is now known -- but has anyone typed his name into Google, last name and then first name along with the word "twitter" to pull up the twitter accounts registered to that name?

It looks like there are a few accounts under that name and we obviously can't know for sure if any of them are even related to the POI, but one of the accounts is TERRIFYING. It creeped me out as soon as I saw it this morning and I can't quit thinking about it :(

moo
Ugh wish I hadn’t seen that account, makes me sick. If it belongs to POI, then he’s one frightening individual. My heart wrenches for ML.

Has anyone found anything about how long he has been in the US? From the bits of his writing I’ve seen, it seems like English is his second language.

I’ve spent many hours over the years ‘scam-bating’. It’s where you purposely engage in a dialog with a scammer, either on the phone or via the internet, just to waste their time and resources. A large portion of the scammers are located in Nigeria. They have a distinctive use of grammar/way of writing that shows in AA’s writing. Makes me wonder if he came to the States for college and hasn’t really been here very long. From the way he portrays himself on social media, he seems like a scammer.

His AirBnB profile picture has him posing close with a woman. I'm going to hazard a guess that's his ex-wife. Interesting tidbit about being recently divorced. Could be a trigger if he did do something to KL.
I personally think that he used a profile pic on there with a female in it to imply a man and a woman lived at the house, which would probably make females more comfortable with the idea of staying there.

Won’t be surprised if we find out he had hidden cameras in the AirBnB rooms and the bathroom!!!

Do you know, or does anyone know, if that four hour DNA test is a test they’d use in court, or just a preliminary one?
I’m almost positive it’s preliminary. They’ll use it to identify a suspect, or get enough for an arrest, but would still require the lengthier lab tests.

Unless this person was bound and gagged.

JMVHO.

True. But the houses are packed in next to each other. If he put a tire full of gas around her body and lit her on fire that is going to draw a crowd. This is insanity.

This is not aimed at you, but I am just taking the opportunity to say it while we are on the topic:

We have to keep in mind that we KNOW ML’s friends are reading here. People who know her family. Some of the more horrendous and sensational ideas that are being floated around flippantly may be really painful for the collateral victims (for lack of a better way to say it) of this crime to be reading. Reading this stuff is hard enough for us when we aren’t involved, and so I’m sure it’s far worse for those that close to the case.

And yes, I consider Yellowmoose a collateral victim of this crime. I consider the member here who is acquainted with her family another. Because these people know and love ML.

If the POI intended to torture her by necklacing, I believe the neighbors would of heard screams. I’m a little sick to my stomach typing this out but I guess this gives me hope ML and the fire weren’t physically together. ETA: or he didn’t use the fire as a method to kill her.
well if he had her mouth taped shut or something :\

at any rate, i too am just learning what 'necklacing' is and i really, sincerely hope this is not what happened.

Has anyone found anything about how long he has been in the US? From the bits of his writing I’ve seen, it seems like English is his second language.

I’ve spent many hours over the years ‘scam-bating’. It’s where you purposely engage in a dialog with a scammer, either on the phone or via the internet, just to waste their time and resources. A large portion of the scammers are located in Nigeria. They have a distinctive use of grammar/way of writing that shows in AA’s writing. Makes me wonder if he came to the States for college and hasn’t really been here very long. From the way he portrays himself on social media, he seems like a scammer.
Sorry to go off topic for a moment, but back when I had MySpace I’d get messages from these scammer types. One told me “I am 99% honest” while another said “honesty is my hobby”...but the best one was the guy who said “ You are so beautiful...you must be crafted from Cedar wood, or something better.” Lol!!!

I spent $3 to get this info from the state:
Temporarily Unavailable | Utah.gov: The Official Website of the State of Utah

Registered Principal Search
Search results for "AYOOLA AJAYI"

Name Address Name of Entity Entity Type Position
AYOOLA AJAYI 547 N 1000 W Salt Lake City UT 84116 GEEKS ONLINE LLC Limited Liability Company Registered Agent Details
AYOOLA AJAYI 547 N 1000 W Salt Lake City UT 84116 GEEKS ONLINE LLC Limited Liability Company Member Details

Business Information
Name of Entity: GEEKS ONLINE LLC
Entity Type: Limited Liability Company
Entity Number: 11303369-0160
Registration Date: 05/17/2019
State of Origin:

Address
547 N 1000 W , Salt Lake City UT 841160000

Status
Status Description: Current
This Status Date: 05/17/2019
Last Renewed:
License Type: LLC - Domestic
Delinquent Date: 05/31/2020

Registered Agent
Registered Agent: AYOOLA AJAYI
Address Line 1: 547 N 1000 W
Address Line 2:
City: Salt Lake City
State: UT
Zip Code: 84116

Additional Information
NAICS Title 8112-Electronic and Precision Equipment
NAICS Code 8112

~~~~~~~
Please let me know if this violates TOS and I will delete.

Thank you!
Is that a company that goes to people's houses to trouble shoot their harddrive issues?

BBM
"On Tuesday police revealed that Lueck had encountered Salt Lake City police several times in the last four years but her disappearance does not appear to be related to these incidents.

She received a speeding ticket in 2015, encountered police in connection with an assault in 2018 and claimed lost property earlier this year. "

That was in a presser with the Assistant Chief, but nothing more was ever discussed about it.

BBM

"Doubt and other police representatives on Tuesday declined to discuss whether Lueck was the victim, suspect or witness in the assault."

Whom did MacKenzie Lueck meet? Salt Lake City police ask key person in this baffling missing-person case to call them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann