Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
The P.O.I. seems to be into fitness and is a computer science major so it seems likely he has a Apple watch or FitBit type tracker. There would be a big difference between his heart rate if he claims he's sleeping at that time vs. doing something nefarious at that time, and all that is tracked on those. Has anyone found any pics of him wearing one?

During the Mollie Tibbetts case, the discussion about the info her fit bit may have provided was extensive.
Similarly here, whether ML or the POI wore a fit bit, would present a large amount of evidence.
As you state, Heart Rate as an example, whether sedentary at certain times.
MOO.

A lot of wild theories on what happened at his home. How about a consensual hook-up & an accidental death.
Possible, but IMO not probable because of the seemingly deceptive manner of meeting up with her - not picking her up at the airport where it would be recorded and, instead, meeting her in a dark park. He may have know she had a car and may have assumed she would drive herself from the airport to meet him at the park. He may not have anticipated she was taking Lyft and therefore there would be another potential witness.

Yes! I just found and couldn’t figure out how to link to it. Further down thread he said he called in the tip of the other insta account and this gaming activity.., which I can’t find now. This was Monday night 9:30 eastern.
Ok I found the original post but her account is not coming up anymore. Here is the original post. I viewed it just fine when this was originally posted. So it must have been removed.

Hello, new member here, just made this account to post this comment! I know this is totally off topic from the previous comment, but I saw that she does have her other Insta Acc: under novababy96 so I searched that username and found a totally different account made under that name for a game website and as of 5 days ago an account under that name just received an upgrade/achievement to the game they were playing, though she's been missing for 7 days. That account also only has two friends, Could be a coincidence but novababy96 is a pretty specific username and I doubt it was auto-generated! I am assuming that postings a link to that page is a no no but if you google it, its the ninja kiwi one! Tried to add the Nova acc just to see what would happen.
Nice of him to come and post that. I think he shared a screenshot that is gone...anybody know the name of the game website?

What drug dealer picks you up, and drops you off though?

Plus, who gets in a car with their drug dealer?

And why didn’t she just make the transaction and leave in the Lyft?

That’s not holding water for me.

I've never done drugs, so I don't really know :). But, if he was a friend who sometimes sold her drugs, I could see it happening. A stranger? No.

There was only one review up on Amazon when I first found his book. Any additional reviews are likely fakes created after the news broke with his name and book title. MOO.

This is correct - there was only 1 review on this book last night around midnight CST when I viewed it. Anything after that is all fake.

Yes!

I meant to ask, as far as the search warrant goes... my LE said that they have to have a specific warrant to get certain items. Is there such thing as a “general” search warrant? Where they can take anything? I mean, I get the car and everything, but if firearms/ammo aren’t listed on the warrant how can they take them? Or are they because they have a reason to believe they are connected?
There is no such thing as a "general" search warrant. It has to describe the particular items being searched for. However, it you write a warrant that includes smallest item possible, then as you look for that item, you may find other items which would then be fair game.

Reach out to the friend who took that one picture of him on FB.

I have a lot of empathy for family and friends of "potential" suspects in these cases and the MSM hunts them down like vultures. They will all be inundated soon enough with interview requests I don't want to add to the stress. I think if he is officially charged we will hear soon enough (maybe) from friends and family. I just need to be patient which sometimes I have a hard time with :D

It's very common to see Mormon families here in Utah adopting children from Africa. Is there a way to see adoption records for him? This could explain his citizenship. Also Mormons are sent to Africa on their missions pretty often and often help people they meet on them come to America to become u.s. citizens. There are many organizations located in Salt Lake City dedicated to just that task.

Yes! I just found and couldn’t figure out how to link to it. Further down thread he said he called in the tip of the other insta account and this gaming activity.., which I can’t find now. This was Monday night 9:30 eastern.

Nice of him to come and post that. I think he shared a screenshot that is gone...anybody know the name of the game website?

I went and looked when it was there. The game was Bloons, don’t remember which one exactly, but it’s by NinjaKiwi. I have Tower Defense 5 on my phone. You place monkeys to pop balloons, I don’t know of any social interaction in it (talking to other players).

I wonder if he turned on her phone and played a bit which allowed them to track her phone to his house.

No, this woman is legitimate. She cleaned the house in question on March 4th and spoke with AA the entire time and evidently he had a lot to say. She gave very specific details. Nothing is overly dramatic and her recollection is very matter of fact. I'll post more once the interview airs.
Yes! She shared a picture that was NOT this house... and said the name was Alexander not this one!

I don’t think she wanted to be sexually intimate with him. She could have refused him sexually would have hurt his big narcissistic ego since she wants older rich guys that might have made him go violent on her or possibly she refused to do something kinky which ticked him off.

If you're talking about her username, I think that is a bit of a leap. Her cats name is nova. Nova is a black cat. I don't think we can assume she meant she was (or wasn't) into black men just because it's in her username?

Her name is Nova Black on her sinsta, which I’m pretty sure is code for attention. But also on her regular insta she mentions black being her fav colour. The hashtags, etc. You can find some
Of her private pics through googling and many have hashtags related to that preference imo.

What drug dealer picks you up, and drops you off though?

Plus, who gets in a car with their drug dealer?

And why didn’t she just make the transaction and leave in the Lyft?

That’s not holding water for me.

And why not just meet at an all night public fast food venue for your transaction?

"The homeowner, who has not been named, has spoken with detectives, said Brown. The chief said it is not clear if the person of interest is the same person Lueck met at Hatch Park.

No arrests have been made, Brown said."

Police seeking discarded mattress in missing Utah student case

MOO, we don't know if ML was ever at the homeowner's house or what evidence was removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PurplePoloBear