Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man. I do have empathy, sympathy and compassion but I'm slowly getting desensitized by these cases and stories. Can anybody give me one positive that comes out from being out in the early morning hours anywhere in America?
I have to say in my 20s (I'm only 30 but still, I'm a few years removed from this) I made many wonderful memories out in the wee hours of the morning while I lived in NYC. But things can go south at any time, KL may well have thought making a fun memory or having a new experience and a story to tell is what she was doing, too.

Yes, but. When I see that Kenzie is offering to help others join the lifestyle choice, I wonder how old she was when she made that choice.

I'm curious. She's 23 years old, living in Utah to complete a nursing degree and she is graduating soon. Nursing degrees are normally 4 years, so she's been living there for 4 years. When did she choose this life? Was it 3 months ago, or 4 years ago?

View attachment 191064
I’m getting caught up so I may be late on this, but I don’t think she’s actually in nursing school. I believe she’s studying kinesiology with plans to go to nursing school next. I can’t remember where I read that, though .

She is still missing, and the latest information confirms earlier information that she is no longer among the living.
RSBM

What is this latest info confirming she is not among the living? They kept it so open ended in the PC that it felt like they don’t have enough to say that yet? I must have missed something!

For me, it doesn't explain why she took a Lyft to an isolated park and got into his car, which was hidden well enough that the Lyft driver doesn't recall it.

It's not even as though the Lyft drove right up next to the car, while the car was under a light so the Lyft could see the car and make sure to head there.

The drop-off was secretive and hidden. That doesn't add up to boyfriend, to me

It is super frustrating to see things getting embellished like this. Next the rumor is going to be how he intentionally parked in the darkest shadow and the Lyft driver couldn’t see him. Just because the police said the driver said he didn’t recall does not make any of that true. I could pull up right by the car and not be able to tell you a thing about it.

He doesn't even have a car anymore. Ironically, he would probably have to take a Lyft or Uber to go somewhere.
Or one of those tons of women he’s dated. All his roommates said nice things about him and he dated a lot from dating apps.

If he did kill her I wonder what made him that angry to to do something like that.

Last edited:
Earlier an air bnb cleaner gave an interview(this evening), and stated there were cameras installed in the bnb, and a room she was not supposed to enter.
Someday I want to have an air bnb while we travel and we will definitely have a locked room or two! To keep valuables that we don’t want to travel with and we don’t want people to have access to, pretty reasonable to me. And probably cameras outside. Inside is weird..

Because police have said that account is what directly led to their descending on the POI's house.
The article says investigators said the Instagram account was what led them to the house, yet we did not hear them say that and I haven't seen any other news sources stating this. They quoted everything else the chief said but not that particular statement.

Did anyone notice anything identifying about the football uniform in the POI's fb profile pic? It's not a Utah State University uniform (I've been going to those football games for my entire life) but doesn't really look like Army either... maybe an AFL or rec team of some kind? "modeling" pic?

Someday I want to have an air bnb while we travel and we will definitely have a locked room or two! To keep valuables that we don’t want to travel with and we don’t want people to have access to, pretty reasonable to me. And probably cameras outside. Inside is weird..
But you probably don’t have almost a full page of sex interest in your profile like his

I don't think that's what was said in the press conference though. I remember some discussion about it this morning and I just don't think this is accurate. MOO

I’m with you. The headline says one thing, but the article says another.

They also appear to be the only outlet saying that the Instagram follow led to his discovery.

I’m convinced this came from cell phone records, and they have it wrong.

I floated something similar yesterday. I think it’s a legitimate possibility that this guy was posing as a wealthy SD type.

It explains the park meetup, as he might not have wanted her to see his house.

Not until he had control of her anyways.

There’s still a lot of potential ways they could have met, but I do think this is possible.
This sounds very plausible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member