Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m with you. The headline says one thing, but the article says another.

They also appear to be the only outlet saying that the Instagram follow led to his discovery.

I’m convinced this came from cell phone records, and they have it wrong.
Just FYI. The quoted news outlet is the least respected least reputable in our community IMO

Did anyone notice anything identifying about the football uniform in the POI's fb profile pic? It's not a Utah State University uniform (I've been going to those football games for my entire life) but doesn't really look like Army either... maybe an AFL or rec team of some kind? "modeling" pic?
I have the feeling that a whole lot of things about this man are lies.............moo

Man. I do have empathy, sympathy and compassion but I'm slowly getting desensitized by these cases and stories. Can anybody give me one positive that comes out from being out in the early morning hours anywhere in America?

I get it, but I love the early morning hours. When I was in my 20s & living in NYC, I would often be out and about until 2am, with friends or my boyfriend. In suburbia I also took midnight (1am, 2am) walks with my husband. It's so peaceful and quiet in these hours, and the air is crisp and fresh. I don't do this anymore, but I might do it again someday...while carrying a weapon of course. I guess it's a calculated risk.

Oh my goodness !!!......That is unreal !......moo

Im wonder if he may have "hired her" for a photo shoot or something similar. I saw some very questionable posts looking for very specific props online from his photographer friend that did his modeling pics. He was requesting them for the weekend ML disappeared.

Last edited:
I had a sinister thought reading about this popping up via his writing. I wonder if the Kia Sedan the police towed away was missing its spare tire....
I have a Kia and it doesn’t even have a spare tire. It has a little “portable tire repair” kit that supposedly will fix things long enough to get you to the nearest place to fix it.

Someday I want to have an air bnb while we travel and we will definitely have a locked room or two! To keep valuables that we don’t want to travel with and we don’t want people to have access to, pretty reasonable to me. And probably cameras outside. Inside is weird..

Cameras inside the AirBnB bedroom....um no thank you? I'm sure this is against the law? It should be...

I would never want to stay in Air B&B with single male owner living there. Too creepy.

I feel the same way. Apparently, my nephew has had some success with doing so, but I certainly wouldn't do so. I realize some have had very successful stays at these places, but it's outside my comfort zone.

Think "Bates Motel".

Yes, it says that in the article but it's not in quotations like the rest of LE's statement and we did not hear them verify that. I'm not sure that it's accurate. Imo
I have been wanting to listen to the presser again to clear this up but if someone else has time before I do, please do!

"It comes after investigators say an Instagram follow made from Mackenzie’s account played a part in leading them to the home of the person of interest."

any chance of a link so I don't have to go on a search to find the fatherless
?

I don't see an account, just #fatherless hashtag.
Make sure to not put the @ in front. Just type fatherless and look for a pic of girl with rose in mouth.

Did anyone notice anything identifying about the football uniform in the POI's fb profile pic? It's not a Utah State University uniform (I've been going to those football games for my entire life) but doesn't really look like Army either... maybe an AFL or rec team of some kind? "modeling" pic?
I’m going to look in the UK for it.

This POI's FB, instagram and book indicate a person, MOO, who is highly into himself. As an old(er) person who doesn't understand constant posting of selfies on social media, maybe I'm just out of touch (OK, PROBABLY I'm out of touch)....but when your FB page consists almost entirely of pics of you (occasionally with other people), often half-dressed, it seems pretty narcissistic. His modeling page has a blurb that is really poorly written, so I was surprised to find he published a book! The photos of POI do not give me hope; he comes across as creepy. The book bio is overblown, describing him as highly successfully, traveling internationally, etc.
Exactly my thoughts! Very doubtful he has had enough time in his young life to do everything he claims. Why are people so gullible?

This is so creepy!!! neighbors said lots of girls coming and going presumably staying in the air B&B. He had all those cameras around his house that you can download the app and watch the footage live from your phone, tablet, laptop whatever.

He had all those sexual addictions and sex interest according to his meetup. He was probably watching those girls and guys have sex, dress & undress, shower, go to the bathroom etc. He probably got aroused and sexual all from the camera app on his phone in his room. This is totally disqusting. I just bought a couple of Wyze security pan and tilt cameras with SD and cloud recording with a downloadable phone app for only $34 each.

Good news is that if he like to film, there's film of Kenzie too. It might only be at the doorbell, but there is a reason that police believe this was the last place that she was seen alive.

Did I read that he has been released, a bit like Jennifer Dulos husband? Does that mean investigators are waiting for results?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname