Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #9 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would ML decide to arrange to meet him for a modelling proposal at 3am when she was tired and emotional and dressed in clothes she had worn on a flight.
I cannot see a reason why he would burn recording equipment .
I also cannot understand why she would chose to visit anyone at 3am rather than going home,seeing her cat having a shower and sleeping in her own bed .
Anything she needed to sort out could be done in the morning when she could use her car to drive to any rendezvous.
Obviously seeing her cat was not as important to what she had planned.

Not sure if this story was on KSL this morning at 6:00 am or is coming tonight at 6 pm.
At 6 on @KSL5TV hear from someone who stayed at the AirBnB that police served a search warrant at in connection to missing 23 y/o #MackenzieLueck. Why her interaction with the homeowner, who is also a person of interest in the case, was so uncomfortable.

Felicia Martinez on Twitter

Personally I think the AirBnB is a smoke screen for his activities. He also may have lured ML into his place with promising modeling proposals. I am so curious to know what they found as far as burning in the backyard. I don’t think it was her body. I think it was his recording equipment and such. And I think that whole top floor was nothing but an elaborate *advertiser censored* studio set up. JMO.

I remember the case of
Christopher Wilder - Wikipedia

Who posed as a photographer, lured aspiring models and IRL, was a serial killer

Two of the primary reasons people kill are to satisfy a sexual urge/lust and to exert power or dominance over your victim. This is exponentially true in cases of premeditated murder.

Multiple killers have spoke at length about how powerful taking a life made them feel. It’s not something normal productive members of society can often comprehend.
I’m wondering if he was luring these women to participate in erotic films...with promises of bigger money <modsnip> and stardom? Maybe she went to his house quite voluntarily. Maybe the late hours suited the activities that went on at that house. It might have been in a perceived common interest to keep the location secret.

<modsnip: SD/SB discussion is off limits>
^^^THIS right here!! IMO. Bingo!

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember the case of
Christopher Wilder - Wikipedia

Who posed as a photographer, lured aspiring models and IRL, was a serial killer

Exactly. ML had an unexpected trip home and another one coming up shortly for that wedding. Plus it was exam week. He may have suggested they film that night because her time that week was limited.

He seems to be a VERY natural self promoter. She may have seen an additional financial opportunity for herself in whatever he was promoting. So he says...I’ll pick you up at the park...we will get your part of the filming completed. She isn’t concerned. She can “fix up” at his place, wear whatever he has for her “part” and be home the next day.

The cameras all over the place are part of the “business” he purports to be conducting there.

I may have missed this but what is the link between AA's house, AA, and ML?

We know something led LE to that site. Was it simply a tip phoned in that he was burning materials and discarding a mattress or was it both that and ML's location history showed she had been there before?

Although they collected a lot of evidence they released him relatively quickly. The linkage must be somewhat circumstantial for them to have let him go.

I have to believe if there was contemporaneous tracking of her electronics to that site that he would still be in custody.
It was reported that it was the when her instagram account started following the fatherless account. Sounds like it might have been by tracking the IP address. Friends of Mackenzie Lueck spot activity on her Instagram account, turn over to authorities.
Of course, we don’t know how accurate the reporting is. More likely they had several hints that tracked to the same location or person.

Last edited:
I am just catching up, sorry to ask this basic question. What is the link that led LE to the POI - was she actually seen at that house? Or does LE have phone records or ...? TIA

yesterday there was much concern that le wasn't watching him and he was free to do as he wished. this morning I am wondering if le could be using poi cameras all over the place to watch him. if they are remote viewable could le have set up to remote view them while they were in the home searching?

CBS did a story - interviewed Chief (not live) testing DNA on items from the house was my big takeaway and he wants that mattress- no mention of cameras

NBC did as well
Possible break in case of missing Utah college student

Even if the mattress is found and turned into police, I don't think much will come of it. If there was blood on the mattress would someone take it and keep it? I doubt it. Also, most people put fitted sheets on mattresses so that would act as a buffer for any DNA. He had many tenants at his Airbnb so if DNA was found on the mattress it would be a mixture. Apparently ML knew him, since she was willing to meet him in the early morning hours, so what would it prove if her DNA was found on the mattress?

Sorry for the disjointed ramblings... I need more coffee...

Good morning everyone!

His Meetup profile is creepy and clearly he is into weird sex and such based on what he has listed as his interests. *advertiser censored*, Photography. Modeling, etc.

Also look at his FB profile and notice what pages he likes.

The maid...omg she has firsthand knowledge of all the cameras UPSTAIRS. The master bedroom. I just can’t even.

I totally think he was running an elaborate modeling/*advertiser censored* scheme from that house and I think the AirBnB downstairs was used to deflect and throw people off as to all of the people coming and going at all times of the day.

Again just my .02 on all this. I think there is more that will come out about this house and what was going on there. And hopefully others will come forward as I feel ML may not be the only one.

All IMO only.

Exactly. ML had an unexpected trip home and another one coming up shortly for that wedding. Plus it was exam week. He may have suggested they film that night because her time that week was limited.

He seems to be a VERY natural self promoter. She may have seen an additional financial opportunity for herself in whatever he was promoting. So he says...I’ll pick you up at the park...we will get your part of the filming completed. She isn’t concerned. She can “fix up” at his place, wear whatever he has for her “part” and be home the next day.

The cameras all over the place are part of the “business” he purports to be conducting there.

To add to it, she was returning from a funeral. If it was her beloved GM, she might have been in a bad mood, her guards clearly being down.

I assume she simply liked the POI, AA, and trusted him. Merely because she posted about 2 SDs doesn’t imply she was not interested in a normal relationship. (To me her SD posts just indicate that she was not too mature and quite trusting. How many women have serious businesses of such type and no one knows?). And AA is 7 years older, well-toned, and to ML, possibly, his experience sounded interesting.

I’d call ML “expansive”, such people are usually trusting.

Anyone see the news (kutv) this morning? I dont wanna speak too much until someone posts a link, as that's beyond my capability since I was streaming on my phone's browser. Little bit about trying to get into encrypted apps. Sorry I can't supply link. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nahnah_2015