Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #9 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.

liltexans

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck was last heard from when her plane landed at the Salt Lake City Airport at approximately 1:00 am on Monday, June 17th. She had flown home from her grandmother's funeral in Calfornia.

The SLC Police Case Number is 111129.

64600314_10213646125578622_976534147017211904_n.jpg

Media, Maps, and Timeline Thread

Find MacKenzie Lueck Facebook Page

Verified Insider:
yellowmoose (verified friend)

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8

Last edited by a moderator:
MOD NOTE

Lay off Kenzie's friends now or warnings will be issued and you may find yourself on the outside of the thread looking in. Tricia is traveling and she is not in the mood to hear about anyone bashing Kenzie's friends. Unless you have been in their situation, I would think twice about judging their actions and statements. These are young people desperate to find their friend.

Also, a note about power posting. Some members are dominating the discussion in this thread and that violates our TOS. There is no need to respond to every post. Let others talk.

This post falls at random.

Please welcome verified friend of Mackenzie Lueck yellowmoose.

We have verified, short of hiring a P.I, that yellowmoose knows Kenzie and is a good friend.

You may ask yellowmoose questions. If you choose to disagree for whatever reason then you scroll by. Please do not argue.

Yellowmoose can give information without providing links.

Yellowmoose thank you for coming forward and helping us understand who Kenzie is and and about her life in general.

Thank you.
Tricia

The owner of the house who has been named a POI by LE may be sleuthed as his name has been published in MSM. The usual rules apply. Make sure you are sleuthing the right person before posting anything you find here. Some people who have nothing to do with this case could have the same name. Also, do not sleuth his family, coworkers, FB friends, or anyone else who lives at his address.

I am interested further in his participation in all these different meetup groups.

I am disturbed that he appears to be quite computer savvy per his resume. This leads my mind to different places.

I am disturbed by the 3 page list of all his sexual interests that @Gunslinging Granny posted.

Did anyone notice or discuss yet that he mentioned an anxiety and depression group or something of the sort, iirc?

I feel like there’s a lot beneath the surface here we don’t know about yet and I agree with the posters that said there could be a lot more really bad stuff going on with this guy.

I had speculated earlier that the perp may have recorded things—this thought is only strengthened by everything I’ve learned and read so far.

We know this guy is being watched like a hawk, but imagine how his neighbors feel right now.

They’re putting their case together so I anticipate the official arrest ASAP.

Another thought I have is if he kept her alive for a while for his own sick purposes.

Last edited:
from Criminal Justice mom in the previous thread, "So according to his resume, which may or may not be accurate he only served less than half of what's generally the enlistment contact time, and part of that time was at boot camp/training. I wonder what his MOS (job) was? Anyone know if there's a way or how to find out about his US army service/discharge?"

It will be on his DD214 form. However, I believe you have to be the Service member or a relative of a deceased family member to get one. Let me Google.

ETA: Request Your Military Service Records

(Yes, you need to be the Veteran or the next of kin of a deceased Veteran.)

I am disturbed that he appears to be quite acomputer Savvy per his resume. This leads my mind to different places.

To someone who works with Technology, he really isn’t very savvy at all. He’s not even L2 helpdesk support. He’s basically the guy in IT who you call and his first question is “have you turned the machine off and on?”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther