Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

liltexans

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck was last heard from when her plane landed at the Salt Lake City Airport at approximately 1:00 am on Monday, June 17th. She had flown home from her grandmother's funeral in Calfornia.

The SLC Police Case Number is 111129.

64600314_10213646125578622_976534147017211904_n.jpg

Media, Maps, and Timeline Thread

Find MacKenzie Lueck Facebook Page

Verified Insider:
yellowmoose (verified friend)

Thread #1

Last edited:
MOD NOTE

Lay off Kenzie's friends now or warnings will be issued and you may find yourself on the outside of the thread looking in. Tricia is traveling and she is not in the mood to hear about anyone bashing Kenzie's friends. Unless you have been in their situation, I would think twice about judging their actions and statements. These are young people desperate to find their friend.

Also, a note about power posting. Some members are dominating the discussion in this thread and that violates our TOS. There is no need to respond to every post. Let others talk.

This post falls at random.

Please welcome verified friend of Mackenzie Lueck yellowmoose.

We have verified, short of hiring a P.I, that yellowmoose knows Kenzie and is a good friend.

You may ask yellowmoose questions. If you choose to disagree for whatever reason then you scroll by. Please do not argue.

Yellowmoose can give information without providing links.

Yellowmoose thank you for coming forward and helping us understand who Kenzie is and and about her life in general.

Thank you.
Tricia

Detectives revisit location where MacKenzie Lueck was last seen; hampered in searching phone and social media records

SABBM:
Since she’s an adult and there’s no evidence of foul play, detectives are limited in what and where they can search -- in particular things like phone records, social media accounts and bank records.

"Initially we were limited, again as time goes on it's going to open some of those avenues up to more investigative tools, the longer she's missing the more opportunity we have to look into those sort of things," Sgt. Brandon Shearer with the Salt Lake City Police Department said.

Ok several things.

Pommy posted a link of some cop cars at a location. Where is that location @PommyMommy?

ETA:

Photos appear here:
New article. What’s frustrating is that the key to figuring out what happened, lies with her phone and social media accounts.

But the law doesn’t allow them to just pull these records, so they’ll have to wait until the circumstances allow them to get a judge’s approval.

Privacy and all.

Detectives revisit location where MacKenzie Lueck was last seen; hampered in searching phone and social media records

Ok several things.

Pommy posted a link of some cop cars at a location. Where is what location @PommyMommy?
Originally posted in the last thread by @HayLouise

Erin Cox on Twitter
HAPPENING NOW: @slcpd detectives return to the area in N. Salt Lake they say Mackenzie Lueck’s Lyft driver dropped her off. They’re also knocking doors in the area to see if anyone saw anything. “Our concern is extremely high right now,” said Sgt. Brandon Shearer. @fox13
D919lCVVUAQJ1Tx.jpg

D919lCTVUAcsGhs.jpg

11:23 AM - 24 Jun 2019

I think this could be Tunnel Springs Park based on the tennis courts. ?
Google Maps

ETA, Nope - looks more like Hatch Park. Thanks, @yellowmoose

Hatch Park: Google Maps

Last edited:

Erin Cox on Twitter
HAPPENING NOW: @slcpd detectives return to the area in N. Salt Lake they say Mackenzie Lueck’s Lyft driver dropped her off. They’re also knocking doors in the area to see if anyone saw anything. “Our concern is extremely high right now,” said Sgt. Brandon Shearer. @fox13
D919lCVVUAQJ1Tx.jpg

D919lCTVUAcsGhs.jpg

Google Maps
Nice. Well done.

Can we get a side by side please? Tia.

Erin Cox on Twitter
D919lCVVUAQJ1Tx.jpg

D919lCTVUAcsGhs.jpg

Google Maps

I'm gonna say this is potentially Hatch based on the closeness of the park to the road and the shrubbery and the location of the tennis courts. Hatch Park has google images if anyone wants to take a look and see what they think.

Erin Cox on Twitter
D919lCVVUAQJ1Tx.jpg

D919lCTVUAcsGhs.jpg

Google Maps

Unless they've been resurfaced, tennis courts are the wrong color.

Erin Cox on Twitter
D919lCVVUAQJ1Tx.jpg

D919lCTVUAcsGhs.jpg

Google Maps

So does this mean they are just now beginning their canvas? Surely not...I’m going to assume they started this canvas process earlier, it would be LE 101.

“They’re also knocking doors in the area to see if anyone saw anything.”

ETA: @MassGuy and @GordianKnot :

LE’s language is now stronger, imo:

“Our concern is extremely high right now,” said Sgt. Brandon Shearer.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics