Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #9 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wonder what he would have to tell her to get her agreement to that. I also don't know that she knew they would be going to that house. If they did. There might be something else that we just can't see.

I also think that if her phone was turned off right after the Lyft drop off, she was under the person's control, possibly incapacitated, because I don't think she would agree to shut off her phone. And if her phone was taken from her and shut off that swiftly, this was all planned.
Who knows what story he told her - whatever it was she fell for it. I really do think she was trusting and thought she was having mutually-agreed upon fun. I think he spotted her online and targeted her precisely because of that young, carefree, trusting demeanor.

Yes, her phone was quickly silent, probably because he lived only a few miles from the park. Makes sense to me. Or maybe he disabled her phone even before arriving to his house so her phone wouldn't ping in his neighborhood. That's another possibility. Seems like the "date" went violent fast.

The shining light is while he might trick young co-eds, but he can't trick LE. They got this. imo

jmo

Anyone find this? It was linked to on his model page.

@PommyMommy

success945

EBM not sure if I should have embedded that, was using app so couldnt link.

Uploaded link instead.
Did you see in that link it says-and I will spell it- 'hashtag' shinelikeshannan. That seems really odd that he references Shannan.

Who knows what story he told her - whatever it was she fell for it. I really do think she was trusting and thought she was having mutually-agreed upon fun. I think he spotted her online and targeted her precisely because of that young, carefree, trusting demeanor.

Yes, her phone was quickly silent, probably because he lived only a few miles from the park. Makes sense to me. Or maybe he disabled her phone even before arriving to his house so her phone wouldn't ping in his neighborhood. That's another possibility. Seems like the "date" went violent fast.

The shining light is while he might trick young co-eds, but he can't trick LE. They got this. imo

jmo

He also may have zapped her with a stun gun as soon as she got in...

Apologies, I can't provide a link at present which is why I said *may* have rather than I know for certain. It was part of a conversation I was following elsewhere. I initially wondered if this was the case when she didn't go straight home when she landed. It occured to me that the Airbnb upon arrival might have just been a neutral place to land to have some space before dealing with roommates. I'll try to get more information. Perhaps our VI can shed more insight. MOO.
I see. Thank you for your response. MOO

We don’t know what cameras there were. And she said she wasn’t able to clean the AirBnB room so how would she know that?
I agree we really don't know. I was thinking maybe she had seen the Airbnb area even though she didn't have to clean it.
It is very strange to have that many cameras.. if so.

Apologies, I can't provide a link at present which is why I said *may* have rather than I know for certain. It was part of a conversation I was following elsewhere. I initially wondered if this was the case when she didn't go straight home when she landed. It occured to me that the Airbnb upon arrival might have just been a neutral place to land to have some space before dealing with roommates. I'll try to get more information. Perhaps our VI can shed more insight. MOO.

It was 3 am; I doubt the roommates were even awake at that time. She wouldn't have had to "deal with them." And if she thought she was going directly to an Airbnb, why not just take the Lyft to the Airbnb?

How would she know what, exactly? Tara cleaned every room but one as it had a guest in it. That included another room in the basement. She saw the cameras. She is very clear about what she saw.

I’m curious. Were they like cameras up in the corners like typical surveillance cameras or more like movie cameras on tripod type thing?

Allison Croghan‏Verified account @AllisonCroghan 45s45 seconds ago
Allison Croghan Retweeted scott mckane

Our reporter on the scene @macfox13 says there will be a police update or briefing this morning between 10 & 11am TODAY regarding #MackenzieLueck. Of course we will carry this live on Fox 13 and our website https://fox13now.com

If you read some of the tweets to this it says LE was called by the neighbors reporting folks hanging around the house that didn't belong there. Not sure if that's the only reason.

Allison Croghan‏Verified account @AllisonCroghan 45s45 seconds ago
Allison Croghan Retweeted scott mckane

Our reporter on the scene @macfox13 says there will be a police update or briefing this morning between 10 & 11am TODAY regarding #MackenzieLueck. Of course we will carry this live on Fox 13 and our website https://fox13now.com
Good.

I know it seemed like this case started slow, I think LE has done a great job with managing the info/communications, fwiw.

jmo

Did you see in that link it says-and I will spell it- 'hashtag' shinelikeshannan. That seems really odd that he references Shannan.

Whhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttt?????!!!!!!!!

:eek:

Oh don’t EVEN, you guys know how protective I am over Shanann, just no. I’m going to let @PommyMommy address this before my sanpaku eyes pop out of my head!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

Last edited:
How would she know what, exactly? Tara cleaned every room but one as it had a guest in it. That included another room in the basement. She saw the cameras. She is very clear about what she saw.

It was my understanding that she was not allowed in the bedroom of the basement rental (from my memory of her comments).

JMO

Yes, I posted this in the last thread. I have communicated with Tara, the woman who cleaned his house.

What evidence did she provide to back that claim up? Absent of a check from him made out to her for cleaning, I’m not sure it’s true. Why would she be going to the media with something so important? Surely the cops would have told her to keep things quiet. She is probably just another attention seeker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24