Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #9 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be the other guy just happened to be there and they cuffed him for the time being, then will just release him when they are done at the scene. That is not uncommon.
Yes we saw that with the Kelsey Berreth case. But I do wonder what he may know and tell them about the last couple days with the arrested man?

Honestly, I think things are evolving real time. I think the news is going to change minute by minute. I did watch both of them put in a car in cuffs with my own eyes. Potentially it’s for something else for one of them but the reporter at the time said both were related to the case.
It's possible that one person (POI) was arrested in connection to KL's case. They may not have enough on the second person to arrest him (yet) but have taken him in for questioning.

2. White male doesn’t look like the picture of the last review in the Airbnb .

Anybody think there was video when the prior guest came to pick up belongings as quoted in article earlier?

That white male looked youngish to me?
I wonder if the other arrested is the one who left the creepy ‘slept like the dead’ June 2019 review for AA’s Airbnb. That creepy wording could be coincidental, but doesn’t feel coincidental to me...

KSL just said the same thing. Confirming ONE person in custody related to the ML case. So maybe the other person isn't involved but they're taking him in because he was with the POI? I'm not sure how all this works! This is my only experience really with LE.

This thread is moving at lighting speed, I can't catch up. But perhaps the person arrested with the POI has outstanding warrants for something else not related to Kenzie? Hopefully if one guy arrested is not involved but knows info about the POI's involvement with Kensie, he will be motivated to tell police what he knows. MOO.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-06-28 at 11.27.21 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-28 at 11.27.21 AM.png
    912.3 KB · Views: 60
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors