Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #9 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone said that he "slept like the dead" there... :eek: And the review was from this month. But someone said the reviewer said the same thing in a review for another airBNB he stayed at, so not sure if it was nefarious or SUPER creepy ominous timing!
I did sleuth that guy. He did say that same sentence on another review along with other words as well.

I wish I knew his last name for sure. I saw some sleuthing on him outside if here but I don’t agree with it.

The neighbors called the tipline is what I understood. They said the smell was of burning tires but more horrible than that. The neighbors mentioned it to AA on the second day (?) and he said "I'm almost through". I really believe in the necklacing theory but that's just my opinion from seeing his youtube, some things said about his book, etc. We don't know what he saw/learned in South Africa in his younger days. Very cruel world there.
Burning of tires? Oh no :( Necklacing - Wikipedia I hope to God that wasn't what happened, but it seems like anything is possible at this point.

I seem okay physically. I am okay physically. I bench press 300 pounds, run a sub 20 3 miles, can sprint with my 140 pound partner on my back, but i have seizures. I have a broken femur piece floating around my knee joint.

They wouldn't let me re-enlist, even though im in better shape now than when i was on active duty. Even though i look physically strong.

People are med sep'd for a variety of reasons - sometimes mental, but usually not.

Well you did not kill & burn anybody, and he did. There must be something mentally wrong with this guy. He is a monster. These kind of people should not be in the military.

Like several others, I am behind in reading complete thread, so apologies. I take it he did not have an attorney up to his arrest, correct? Also, the other man taken into custody/detained and then released I am guessing was a friend who AA was staying with.
Wonder when he will first appear in court.

JMO
I wonder who the friend was. I personally would not be hanging around with any “ friend “ of mine that was a POI and has their house searched. No way !! The friend is obviously clueless , doesn’t care and has no feelings or conscious. Strange . All the clues pointed to guilty so who and why would you hang around that animal !

I was watching a live link that was posted earlier in this thread. It has now ended. It says the link will be posted to the KSL timeline, I think on their Facebook page.

I did sleuth that guy. He did say that same sentence on another review along with other words as well.

I wish I knew his last name for sure. I saw some sleuthing on him outside if here but I don’t agree with it.

Also he wrote that review on June 9. I agree with you, I also don’t agree with outside conclusions about him (review guy).

Pommy, I gotta be honest. I made it through like two chapters.

It’s genuinely the worst thing I’ve ever read.

Not only did he not have someone edit it, but I’m convinced even he didn’t read what he wrote.

God bless anyone who reads this thing.
It's pretty darn easy to self-publish digitally on Amazon. They say the most important aspect is the COVER, and that's the only part of the "book" which really needs professional consultation.

Maybe it was his "respiratory" issues. Wasn't there some kind of medical emergency when LE served the search warrant ?

Another poster previously mentioned severe allergies?

Or, Maybe he required a massage table to sleep which the military doesn't provide? :mad:

Allergy post
UT - UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #9 *ARREST*
I'll be honest and say I'm suspicious that his respiratory issues pop up when authorities (like military or LE) make demands of him that he doesn't want to do.

Yes, I know respiratory issues exist and stress can trigger them.....that doesn't stop me from thinking this particular perp fakes them to get authorities off his back, to weasel out of things he doesn't want to be happening. In other words, he's a manipulator.

jmo

Kudos (if they read here) to all of the tipsters that came forward to assist law enforcement and openly pour out their concerns and personal stories on FB. THANK YOU! Pretty much every account was not only accurate, but acute to the apprehension of this .

If it's what I'm thinking you're talking about, people were taking a colossal leap trying to connect two unrelated people

The neighbors called the tipline is what I understood. They said the smell was of burning tires but more horrible than that. The neighbors mentioned it to AA on the second day (?) and he said "I'm almost through". I really believe in the necklacing theory but that's just my opinion from seeing his youtube, some things said about his book, etc. We don't know what he saw/learned in South Africa in his younger days. Very cruel world there.

They said he was from Nigeria I believe.

It's mind-blowing to me that he really did burn her in his own yard. I wondered about it when news of the fires first came out, but thought surely no one could be dumb enough to do that in a neighborhood with other people so close by. Was this guy really just that stupid, or did he want to get caught? I hate to think of what he could've done to her. I also wonder if he'll be the type who wants to tell everything that happened, or if he will shut down and not tell anymore info than he has to. He almost seems like someone who might be proud of what he has done...

Oh no. Poor Kenzie . I guess I knew this (we all did?)a few days ago when evidence was being removed from AAs home and the back yard area was being dug up. But, a part of me wanted to believe she was alive and well in a diff location.

My thoughts and prayers are with Kenzie's Family, friends, co-workers, roomies & fellow UT students.

Such a beautiful young lady she was.

Not only did he not have someone edit it, but I’m convinced even he didn’t read what he wrote.

when it was published last August, a number of people on Goodreads said they won it in a giveaway in exchange for an honest review. With the charges now, i really really really hope the original copies that these people received don't become murderabilia. Everyone who received one should trash it.

Did you pay 99 cents or the newly inflated price posted upthread of 9.99? and who controls that? Please tell me he is not going to profit from this now???

I have to express my sorrow and deepest condolences to all of Kenzie’s friends and family.

Also appreciation to all of you behind the scenes. I believe you made a difference.

I’ve only participated in two big cases here but this one hits close and it’s defintely hard hearing the news today. I can only imagine how those in her life feel today.

Thoughts, prayers and virtual hugs to you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim