Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #10 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.

liltexans

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck was last heard from when her plane landed at the Salt Lake City Airport at approximately 1:00 am on Monday, June 17th. She had flown home from her grandmother's funeral in Calfornia.

The SLC Police Case Number is 111129.

64600314_10213646125578622_976534147017211904_n.jpg

Media, Maps, and Timeline Thread

Find MacKenzie Lueck Facebook Page

Verified Insider:
yellowmoose (verified friend)

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8

Thread #9

Last edited by a moderator:
MOD NOTE

Lay off Kenzie's friends now or warnings will be issued and you may find yourself on the outside of the thread looking in. Tricia is traveling and she is not in the mood to hear about anyone bashing Kenzie's friends. Unless you have been in their situation, I would think twice about judging their actions and statements. These are young people desperate to find their friend.

Also, a note about power posting. Some members are dominating the discussion in this thread and that violates our TOS. There is no need to respond to every post. Let others talk.

This post falls at random.

Please welcome verified friend of Mackenzie Lueck yellowmoose.

We have verified, short of hiring a P.I, that yellowmoose knows Kenzie and is a good friend.

You may ask yellowmoose questions. If you choose to disagree for whatever reason then you scroll by. Please do not argue.

Yellowmoose can give information without providing links.

Yellowmoose thank you for coming forward and helping us understand who Kenzie is and and about her life in general.

Thank you.
Tricia

The owner of the house who has been named a POI by LE may be sleuthed as his name has been published in MSM. The usual rules apply. Make sure you are sleuthing the right person before posting anything you find here. Some people who have nothing to do with this case could have the same name. Also, do not sleuth his family, coworkers, FB friends, or anyone else who lives at his address.

Charge Information
Case # Offense Date Code Description Grade Degree
06/17/2019 76-5-202 AGGRAVATED MURDER UT F1
06/17/2019 76-5-302 AGGRAVATED KIDNAPPING UT F1
06/17/2019 76-9-704 ABUSE OR DESECRATION OF A DEAD HUMAN BODY UT F3
06/17/2019 76-8-306(3)(A) OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE UT F2

Inmate Lookup Tool - Booking #: 19031136
https://le.utah.gov/xcode/Title76/Chapter5/76-5-S202.html

Last edited:
I left for a 2 hour meeting and now we are on thread 10 and remains found :( Not going to be a good Friday.
Prayers to the family and friends of Kenzie

Wow. Same here that I cant believe how fast this case is progressing lately.

Good job to LE and glad they are getting some answers.

Prayers for her family and friends. :(

If the account provided by that building contractor is true, I think that sheds a lot of light on this guy’s fantasy life.

It seems that he wanted to keep women prisoner, as sex slaves or something.

This is serial killer level stuff.

Because I’m convinced this was premeditated (based on the meeting place and Kenzie’s phone being shut off immediately), I’m disturbed by the prospect of previous crimes.

This didn’t come out of nowhere, and there has to be some level of build up.

Women were disposable to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member