Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #10 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that once we see that arrest warrant, it will be clear that door is not open.

I think they’re going to have a staggering amount of evidence against him, and no one is going to buy whatever he tries to sell.

Well, maybe. It won't be easy but I will try to believe in staggering evidence and that he has a stoopid attorney.

Why would Airbnb be in trouble if she hadn’t booked this as an Airbnb visit?
That’s like suing KFC if a franchise owner killed someone.
Why is Air BNB in trouble?
If it's proven that the home was dangerous --and the owner a killer--then anyone's presence there is a risk to their lives.
Air BNB was acting as broker to rent the place. They are part of every transaction.

No words. Have been following but not posting. RIP Mackenzie and God Bless your family and friends.
Shaking my head in disbelief. Justice will be served Mackenzie.

WTF is wrong with people to murder someone. Beyond comprehension.

Well, maybe. It won't be easy but I will try to believe in staggering evidence and that he has a stoopid attorney.
He could have the best attorney in the world, but the evidence is the evidence.

No getting past the mess this guy made, and the evidence he left behind.

Aggravated kidnapping alone, carries 15-life.

here is what the book is about below. taken from Amazon

Ezekiel was almost 15 when he witnessed a gruesome murder. An angry mob burned his neighbor alive in the street and the man died at his feet. Sadly, it was not the last time he witnessed such horror. With his well respected father as guide and mentor, Ezekiel saw this death, then a death much closer to home when a loved one was killed in the same brutal, terrifying way 50 feet from him, and he could do nothing to stop it. Staggering to recover from these severe traumas, he finds relief and joy in meeting his first love, becomes embroiled in grand theft, and experiences heartbreaking betrayal. Ezekiel must decide if he will join the ranks of a criminal mastermind, or fight to escape the tyranny that has surrounded his young life. Or even beat them at their own game. When trust is lost, can he even trust himself?

https://www.amazon.com/Forge-Identi...13607-ar15-20&qid=1561745997&s=gateway&sr=8-1

I can barely follow the perils of Ezekiel, but murder, burning, death, and crime is repeated too many times for a short paragraph. The guy is so obsessed with violence, he does not even have the time to put it into readable format.

Right but has LE confirmed they met through these accounts?!

ETA: dailymail terrible source

oh sorry. i misread your question. no, but they are looking into the social media profiles she had

Police said they are looking into Lueck’s social media and dating profiles.

“In regards to her online activity, we are aware of this aspect and continue to look into all facets of her life for leads into her disappearance,” Assistant Police Chief Tim Doubt said.

"I am tall, buffed, Funny. I am a victim, Romantic, Violent and character actor. If i am to described myself using one or two of the celebraties; i will chose Samuel L Jackson and Dennis Haysbert."

Well - he's not a victim, but I do agree he is violent. He's also egotistical. IMO.

I think it's interesting that he chose 'Victim' to be placed first here.
Following along with the idea of him being narcissist - no personality is better at playing the victim than a narcissist.

This is such a terribly sad end to a Kenzie's life. I know some may not agree with me, but I hope that if their meeting is related to her activities in the SD/SB world, that it results in some girls and women who are either already, or thinking about, entering this world to pause.

I haven't read every post in all the threads, but I have read much around the research, opinions, views, judgements and frustrations about SD/SB relationships on here. I also have insights into these arrangements beyond what is simply discussed online or gathered through questionnaires and interviews in a research setting (although I do respect the research process, I’ve studied to doctrate level - it adds value to understanding an issue).

My concern is how alot of the focus shifts to semantics - is it sex work, is it not; does it empower women or does it not. Is it just a new acceptable form of an intimate relationship or is it an imbalance of power?

This is only my opinion, but these arrangements are mostly not healthy. I do believe a healthy relationship (intimate or not) MAY potentially develop or exist from SD/SB connections, however in reality what these connections and relationships ultimately are depends on the expectations of both parties. I truly believe the 'acceptance' and normalisation (in some groups i.e. young females who are studying) of these relationships is damaging not only the concept they have of relationships, but also their own sense of self. When a girl or woman convinces herself this is an appropriate way to survive her world (i.e. funds for needs/wants, mentoring, making personal or professional connections), she is counting on the relationship to proceed based on her expectations. This is a dangerous space to be, because the other person's expectations may be very misaligned to hers. Sex or not, the very nature of the connection is defined by both people's views, actions, thoughts and expectations.

What worries me is that women and girls are being reassured that this is an acceptable choice for connecting because THEY are doing it for their own specific reasons. But where in this reassurance is the consideration of men who will have potentially unethical, inappropriate, illegal or harmful intentions?

I was made aware a few years ago of an online group of men who advertised themselves as SDs (and as many have said on here, they are from all walks of life, all pay grades, all relationship statuses, etc). This group was purely set up for the men to discuss and compare the SBs - compare 'notes', identify the ones who would be willing to have sex or not. They labelled the women and girls, they helped each other to work efficiently i.e. not waste time on the ones who wouldn’t have sex or avoid the ones who expect too much $$$ for too little.

Now I’m not saying this defines how all men are who promote themselves as SDs, however this is the point. Women and girls don’t know if they are going to get the man who genuinely respects females, or the man who is engaging in predatory behaviour.

This world can be secretive, deceptive, primitive and demeaning. And I’m sure for some it could also be inspiring, satisfying and empowering. But the fact is, especially for young women, it’s like flipping a coin, and the odds are not even. And the effects on self esteem and self concept can last a lifetime. Or worse, can result in many types of harm, not all fatal.

Sorry for the long post, but I have been sitting on these thoughts for quite a while, and I just hope, if poor Kenzie’s life has been cut short because of her choices in this SD/SB world, that it does not define her, rather inspires others to challenge the notion that normalising these types of relationships is where they or society wants to go. I’m not religious, I am very open-minded and I think everyone should strive to feel empowered and satisfied in life. I just think we are doing a disservice to women and girls if we send the message that presumed empowerment is as good as the real thing.
THANK YOU for taking the time to articulate this in such an honest & respectful way. I too have been sitting on these thoughts... For me it’s not about victim blaming, it’s about the advice I would or wouldn’t give my own daughter to stay safe- and empowered- in a predatory, dog-eat-dog world. And what we can learn from this tragic circumstance.
I am so very sorry this happened to this beautiful aspiring nurse....

I agree. Either blitzed her or pulled a gun on her, then snatched the phone away. A slicker approach: he tells KL tenderly - "Now we aren't leaving until you turn off that phone, no talking to the family, worrying about missed study sessions or anything. You need to take care of yourself now. That's good, just hand it over -- (laughs)--I know, you--can't let the phone be for one second." Something like that.

Has the advantage of getting in his house without incident. But this guy is incredibly stupid.
I really am suspecting he played on her vulnerability following her grandmother's funeral and made it seem like he was being nice, sympathetic, and consoling about the recent death in the family.

I'm also wondering if his BS excuse to make the out of the way park sound less sinister was something along the lines of him being out of town himself but on his way back home, so just meet me here rather than waiting for me at my empty house.

I wouldn't at all be surprised if upon more extensive search of his electronics, they find video from hidden cameras of female guests. I wouldn't be surprised that this is reason he got into AirBnB to begin with.

This! I'm also betting LE will end up finding footage of guests that he's spied on. Stuff like that is exactly why I don't like to use AirBnB's. I realize the same thing can happen in hotels, but it seems a lot easier to do when it's someone's personal home.

If he had no criminal background, what is the background check going to find?

Exactly. Every creep has a first time, so just because they have no record doesn't mean they're an upstanding individual.

if anyone is interested in this, for who knows what, here is his resume

my-resume

Modeling Page - which is still up for some reason

Ayoola Ajayi - a model from United States

It's quite clear to me that he did NOT create that resume himself. It's way too well-written for him to have made it, lol.

LE hasn’t confirmed whether they met through the SB/SD sites and people are already lecturing on how this choice led to her end.

Thank you.
A family lost their baby girl today. It's doesn't matter if she's 23 or 43.... Still their baby.
Does it really matter where she met this demon? On Main Street, or the Internet, or at work, or in a donut shop...
My heart aches for them. <3

Props to SLC PD, FBI, State Crime Lab and all involved for their exemplary job performance. I see the occasional "What took LE soooo long to arrest him?" and it drives me nutso.

This case just went public a week ago, after Kenzie's dad reported her missing and her sorority sisters started reaching out to spread the word on SM and media. Suspects have constitutional rights and LE has constitutional responsibility to adhere to before an arrest can be made. Kenzie was a missing adult of 23 and they had a fine line to walk between investigating a missing person and an endangered person IMO. They moved swiftly after procuring phone and SM records.

They investigated, searched, named a POI and arrested that suspect in a matter of days and THAT is quite an accomplishment. I'm grateful for the efforts personally.

THIS!!!! I came to WS for Christina Morris and that case was so frustrating because everyone knew who took her but an arrest wasn’t made for 4-5 months. I felt so bad for the hell her family went through. And I feel for what MacKenzie’s family is going through now too, but a VERY small silver lining is they don’t have to go through months and months of not knowing what happened to her, demanding an arrest, and searching.

Kudos to all involved, now please go get justice for this girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle