Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #12 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...now what does NP say about the purse that MT supposedly returned that morning? How can she alibi him if she was dropping purse/meeting friend. Those friends will be able to alibi her - or not.

IMO, this FD web is wide SO WIDE and, I think, it's taking so long to charge him with more because there are so many levels of dirt and grime on FD and his schemes to dig through.

So.many.layers.

I have to admit that at times I worry about murder charges being filed. I know the statements from LE are full of strength and commitment, I know LE wouldn't spend a month at the MIRA without full confidence they will find more evidence, I know that LE has received an astonishing amount of tips and video's and that at least some of them incriminate FD with the murder trash disposal. I know they want to build a strong case and that NP seems increasingly panicked without access to MT. I know all these things, yet still, I worry and wait with all of you.

I am no handwriting expert, but I would agree and certainly wouldn't put it past him.
Is there any other document with JD’s signature that anyone knows of in the public domain? I don’t think this is a monumental issue but if FD borrowed $500K via a note from his Father in Law and JD was asked to sign it as well when things appeared ‘good’ between them, I do see a scenario where FD led HF to think JD was looped in when in fact she didn’t even know. It wasn’t a huge amount of money for HF and when JD and FD subsequently were separated, the note matured, and the Estate attempted to collect the money, they must have been required to include JD as a Defendant in the lawsuit. So if FD fraudulently signed the original note by not showing it to JD, I would imagine it would help to call this out and I doubt anyone involved in the original transaction knew how JD signed her name. So I floated it out here...

Bringing the RO 6/6/19 story into new thread. Surprisingly strong statements that I hadn't seen elsewhere about Sturbridge Property possible role as a holding location and specific mention of shower drains that I haven't seen mentioned elsewhere in MSM. We had learned in other articles about the FBI being involved but I hadn't heard which team. This article has specific reference to Evidence Response Team of FBI.

Quotes from article:
“There is reason to believe that evidence was transported to one or more properties owned by her ex-husband in an effort to escape justice,” the source continued, noting authorities are working with agents of the FBI Evidence Response Team to search for potential evidence in the shower drains at two properties owned by the victim’s estranged husband [BBM].

The source added that authorities are specifically focused on two vacant estates. The first is located in Farmington, Connecticut, located just two miles from his main estate located at Jefferson Crossing. The second estate, which sources say provided them a “major development,” in New Canaan, just three miles from Jennifer’s home.

“Neighbors informed authorities that they heard what sounded like metal banging inside of the residence,” the law enforcement source told Radar. “It was loud enough to wake them, and their timeframe matches our timeline of events.”

So...now what does NP say about the purse that MT supposedly returned that morning? How can she alibi him if she was dropping purse/meeting friend. Those friends will be able to alibi her - or not.

IMO, this FD web is wide SO WIDE and, I think, it's taking so long to charge him with more because there are so many levels of dirt and grime on FD and his schemes to dig through.

So.many.layers. (BBM)

I agree with everything you wrote here.
The purse.
The morning lawyer meeting.
Now an alibi from MT.
FD and MT traveled the globe the days leading up to Memorial Day.

I think it was a little funny that we hear NP saying that FD loves MT and wants to talk with her and even files a motion asking if they can have contact then
BAM!
MT's lawyer files a motion for NO contact from FD and NP.
It was the slap in the face they deserve.
(nothing is funny in this case but, I think you get my gist)

Bailee

ETA: @MDATCA I forgot about the phone call with Greece!
@afitzy You are so right about NP. I, too, do not believe anything he says.

Last edited:
Does anyone know that if FD/NP are successful in putting a hold on the divorce action whether this would also put a hold on the GF motion regarding custody? I know FD/NP had filed a motion to disqualify GF and her motion but I'm operating with assumption that her atty would not have filed the motion if she didn't have standing in court to bring the motion in the first place.

Edit to add: Hope this isn't the answer to above question but its what I found in the HC article from today:

"Rochlin said “there is no equitable way” to proceed with the case and asked to stay all proceedings [BBM]. It was unclear Friday afternoon when a hearing on the motion would be scheduled. Rochlin is assisting attorney Norm Pattis with the family court case".

Not sure if the GF motion filed would fall under the 'all proceedings' request. But FD/NP had already filed to disqualify GF and her motion so maybe this reference is just to the divorce action itself and not to custody. Could have just been sloppy drafting IMO which is so par for the course with these guys. IDK but we shall see.

Last edited:
Bringing the RO 6/6/19 story into new thread. Surprisingly strong statements that I hadn't seen elsewhere about Sturbridge Property possible role as a holding location and specific mention of shower drains that I haven't seen mentioned elsewhere in MSM. We had learned in other articles about the FBI being involved but I hadn't heard which team. This article has specific reference to Evidence Response Team of FBI.

Quotes from article:
“There is reason to believe that evidence was transported to one or more properties owned by her ex-husband in an effort to escape justice,” the source continued, noting authorities are working with agents of the FBI Evidence Response Team to search for potential evidence in the shower drains at two properties owned by the victim’s estranged husband [BBM].

The source added that authorities are specifically focused on two vacant estates. The first is located in Farmington, Connecticut, located just two miles from his main estate located at Jefferson Crossing. The second estate, which sources say provided them a “major development,” in New Canaan, just three miles from Jennifer’s home.

“Neighbors informed authorities that they heard what sounded like metal banging inside of the residence,” the law enforcement source told Radar. “It was loud enough to wake them, and their timeframe matches our timeline of events.”
This is a newly constructed home, never lived in, so the septic tank should essentially be empty. Doesn't it seem like it would be easy to check for her body? And, f cadaver dogs have been checking huge mounds of shredded garbage at MIRA it seems they would smell something if the cover is taken off the septic tank at the Sturbridge Hill property.

I agree with everything you wrote here.
The purse.
The morning lawyer meeting.
Now an alibi from MT.
FD and MT traveled the globe the days leading up to Memorial Day.

I think it was a little funny that we hear NP saying that FD loves MT and wants to talk with her and even files a motion asking if they can have contact then
BAM!
MT's lawyer files a motion for NO contact from FD and NP.
It was the slap in the face they deserve.
(nothing is funny in this case but, I think you get my gist)

Bailee
MOO
Note though that virtually everything mentioned here: "the purse", "the alibi from MT' , "FD loves MT" are all uncorrborated 'stories/statements' from No Case Norm in his quest to build some kind of narrative for his CLIENT WITH NO ALIBI.

I personally will not accept any of these statements as fact until they are confirmed under oath and in court as they are not facts so far as we know. They could turn out to be facts but we are a very long way from that happening IMO. MOO

What happen with MP’s motion to have FD’s belongings returned? How are motions handled? TIA
NP has made the request to the court and the motion has to be scheduled to be heard as far as I know. I don't know whether this particular motion has a date to be heard by the court. If its been scheduled it will be on the court schedule for Stamford CT.

This is a newly constructed home, never lived in, so the septic tank should essentially be empty. Doesn't it seem like it would be easy to check for her body? And, f cadaver dogs have been checking huge mounds of shredded garbage at MIRA it seems they would smell something if the cover is taken off the septic tank at the Sturbridge Hill property.
Agree with you. The day the State Crime van was at the property they spent almost an entire day there so my guess is that they did check the septic system (or I hope they did). But what struck me in the RO article was this was the first time I read that the neighbor/dog sitter said the noise came from INSIDE the house.

Previously I had believed the noise was outside the house and so my first idea was that it was the big red dumpster being tipped at 5 am (which sometimes happens in NC even though it violates local ordinances). Then someone else/many people mentioned the septic tank issue. But I then recalled on the prior thread that someone that knew about newer septic systems said that the tank would be emptied via a conduit of some sort and then we all wondered if there was some other larger opening that was sealed that could be used to gain access to the system. I don't think we got closure on the issue of a second larger opening to the septic system.

Does anyone know that if FD/NP are successful in putting a hold on the divorce action whether this would also put a hold on the GF motion regarding custody? I know FD/NP had filed a motion to disqualify GF and her motion but I'm operating with assumption that her atty would not have filed the motion if she didn't have standing in court to bring the motion in the first place.
So now FD is dropping divorce proceedings. I guess since MT "broke up"with him, he's decided to wait until "gone girl " JD returns home. All's forgiven.

So now FD is dropping divorce proceedings. I guess since MT "broke up"with him, he's decided to wait until "gone girl " JD returns home. All's forgiven.
The way I read the motion was that NP/FD wanted the divorce proceedings halted as JD is missing.

Here is MSM quote from HC articlehttps://www.courant.com/breaking-news/hc-br-michelle-troconis-court-appearance-jennifer-farber-dulos-case-20190628-iko3ocync5axforefkxvgppqei-story.html today:

"An attorney for Fotis Dulos, the estranged husband of missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos, filed a motion Friday in Superior Court in Stamford to halt the couple’s contentious two-year divorce case because his wife is missing and is not attending court proceedings".

"Proceeding with the case without his wife deprives Dulos “of his due process rights of cross-examination and his ability to conduct discovery” from Farber Dulos, attorney Richard Rochlin wrote in the motion. “It is axiomatic that counsel may not proceed on the basis of speculation as to what his or her client may have wanted if such counsel were, in fact, able to discuss his or her proposed actions with such client.”"

"Rochlin said “there is no equitable way” to proceed with the case and asked to stay all proceedings. It was unclear Friday afternoon when a hearing on the motion would be scheduled. Rochlin is assisting attorney Norm Pattis with the family court case".

Quotes from article:

This information clarifies that the loud banging was coming from WITHIN the residence. Because dogs were barking, I assumed the banging was outdoors. Dogs do not incessantly bark unless something is very uncommon/unusual to them. My question all along has been whether the banging was one or two loud bangs or a CONSTANT banging. Wouldn’t dogs be more likely to bark if the banging was constant? IMO this banging is significant.

I grew up in a house with a septic system and ours was a large tank that emptied underground through many small openings into a septic system field. I am having a hard time understanding how the septic tank could empty through a one or more large openings, that defeats the purpose of the septic field.
I posed the suggestion many threads ago that perhaps she was wrapped in someway and put in the air duct system for heating or AC way up in the attic etc. But, again, the initial searching of the house within the first few days probably would have revealed her body, or not.

The way I read the motion was that NP/FD wanted the divorce proceedings halted as JD is missing.

Here is MSM quote from HC articlehttps://www.courant.com/breaking-news/hc-br-michelle-troconis-court-appearance-jennifer-farber-dulos-case-20190628-iko3ocync5axforefkxvgppqei-story.html today:

"An attorney for Fotis Dulos, the estranged husband of missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos, filed a motion Friday in Superior Court in Stamford to halt the couple’s contentious two-year divorce case because his wife is missing and is not attending court proceedings".

"Proceeding with the case without his wife deprives Dulos “of his due process rights of cross-examination and his ability to conduct discovery” from Farber Dulos, attorney Richard Rochlin wrote in the motion. “It is axiomatic that counsel may not proceed on the basis of speculation as to what his or her client may have wanted if such counsel were, in fact, able to discuss his or her proposed actions with such client.”"

"Rochlin said “there is no equitable way” to proceed with the case and asked to stay all proceedings. It was unclear Friday afternoon when a hearing on the motion would be scheduled. Rochlin is assisting attorney Norm Pattis with the family court case".
And it also neatly may stop his financial disclosure as well IMO

I have to admit that at times I worry about murder charges being filed. I know the statements from LE are full of strength and commitment, I know LE wouldn't spend a month at the MIRA without full confidence they will find more evidence, I know that LE has received an astonishing amount of tips and video's and that at least some of them incriminate FD with the murder trash disposal. I know they want to build a strong case and that NP seems increasingly panicked without access to MT. I know all these things, yet still, I worry and wait with all of you.
ME TOO!

Just bringing this over from the previous thread.

Husband of missing Connecticut mom Jennifer Dulos wants charges dropped against girlfriend
NEW CANAAN, Connecticut -- The estranged husband of a Connecticut mother of five who has been missing for more than month wants charges against his girlfriend dropped so she can testify on his behalf.

On Thursday, Fotis Dulos' lawyer, Norman Pattis, said he wants the judge to drop all charges against Troconis so she can help Fotis Dulos in his defense.

"Michelle provides Fotis a complete alibi for the morning of Ms. Dulos' disappearance," he said Thursday. "Yet most likely she will not testify so long as the state presses its merit-less claims against her. We are calling on the state to drop the charges against Michelle so that she is available to testify in Fotis' defense. We're asking that the charges against her be dropped so that she can feel free to testify without fearing the consequences."

How do they reconcile the previous alibis given with MT now supposedly being the alibi for FD?

MT's alibi is she was at a friend's returning a purse forgotten at the dinner party. FD said 2 weeks ago he was on a call to Greece and his witness was flying in to give their statement.

How do these past statements work together?

This information clarifies that the loud banging was coming from WITHIN the residence. Because dogs were barking, I assumed the banging was outdoors. Dogs do not incessantly bark unless something is very uncommon/unusual to them. My question all along has been whether the banging was one or two loud bangs or a CONSTANT banging. Wouldn’t dogs be more likely to bark if the banging was constant? IMO this banging is significant.

This article said from the property so it could be from inside or outside.

upload_2019-6-28_19-0-12.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member