Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #10 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the table was probably to go in the yet to be built secret room. BTW, the construction guy said he also requested a thumb print lock for the door.

As expected.

He didn’t start with murder, he graduated to it.

Again, I’m not caught up. But did you guys see this in the quoted article? Could this woman file charges still if she wanted to?

“Ajayi has no criminal history in Utah apart from some traffic citations. North Park police investigated a rape complaint against Ajayi in 2014, but didn’t pursue the case after the female victim said she didn’t want to press charges, according to a news release the North Park Police Department issued Friday.”

He made sure he couldn't be accused of rape or it be proven either. He thought he was going to get away with it and do it again, I think more is going to come out too.

So they have met before? If so, what if he wined, dined and lied to her about who he was and she had never actually been to his house before. That night she met him on a pretense of I will meet you halfway and take you to my house tonight. She would have no idea where he lived so she agreed to meet halfway only she didn’t know he had lied about where he lived and thought that meeting at the park was on the route to his house, and that meeting at the park (halfway point) would have seemed normal. On that note, he has this completely planned out because he didn’t want her to know where he actually did live or she could look it up and see he was a fraud and also so the lyft driver wouldn’t have a record of what house he dropped her off at. The fact he did not go to the airport to pick her up shows he knew exactly what he was going to do and wanted no trace of him on camera. Apparently the area east of the park is more affluent and if she were to see him driving south then she would have known he was lying to her all along which is why I think he subdued her in the car somehow and turned her phone off himself right after the lyft driver left or just driven down the road out of sight and pulled over to subdue her. MOO

My heart is heavy right now and I send condolences to all friends and family and all those who held this case dear to them that are also heartbroken for someone we didn’t even know.

Sadly, Mackenzie looks nervous at airport. It's in her posture and eyes in one photo.
I wonder if he 'had' something on her? If there was any emotional or financial blackmail going on.
Surely she didn't want to go up there with a heavy suitcase, at 3 am?

AA may have said something as simple as "I'm at a friends waiting for your flight, just meet me at the park as I'm close to it and I'll take you to my place. That's the easiest for both of us." AA would leave no record of his address with Lyft etc.. ML wouldn't be suspicious. He probably had a burner phone. The whole horrendous act was premeditated IMO.
I agree he’s lied about everything I’ve read so far im sure he had a good lie he prepared. Total narcissist

I would have guessed 5’9 I’m 5’11 and he doesn’t look as tall as me. I wonder what kind of shoes he was wearing.

He was on his cell as he walked out handed to cop then put his hands up. Probably talking to his attorney “they are here” he knew swat would be coming for him soon.
Yeah he might be closer to 5'9" or 5'10" if they measured him with his shoes on.

He was listed at 235 pounds. I think on her missing poster ML was 120, and that made me feel so bad for her. Regardless of his height, he easily had over a 100 pound advantage. :(

This makes sense for the pickup location. He suggested a night together in a nice hotel, a little pampering, and he'd pick her up at the park and head to the hotel because it would be easier than her going straight to his place or him picking her up at the airport. He could've even told her he forgot something at home and they had to head back there first. He could've playfully suggested she turn off her phone. Maybe she balked at that and he assualted her and took the phone.
I think he subdued her the minute she got into his vehicle. Off went the phone.

This tweet bothers me. It isn’t victim friendly to this rape victim. It’s NOT her fault for not reporting this. Who knows why she didn’t. I’m sorry, I’m triggered. Should it (post) be removed:reported?
Dave Cawley‏Verified account @ashergrey
This is what happens when we create a society that shames women who report sexual assault/rape. It. Must. Stop. #MackenzieLueck

Can someone post the press release for me?

2014 Sex Offense/Rape Complaint against AA
North Park Police Dept
Adult female did not want to pursue charges

Yeah he might be closer to 5'9" or 5'10" if they measured him with his shoes on.

He was listed at 235 pounds. I think on her missing poster ML was 120, and that made me feel so bad for her. Regardless of his height, he easily had over a 100 pound advantage. :(

I always remember this:
A 180 pound man can overpower and subdue a 120 pound woman in 10 to 15 seconds.

Trying to come up to speed on this tragedy. One thing right off the top, I viewed the pictures of the home where AA lived. The homes are so close together. If he did indeed burn her body, wouldn't the odor be something neighbors would report? I don't know how to delicately phrase what I'm thinking.
Most of the neighbors liked him. They asked him about the bonfire and must have taken what he said at face value.

Really unfortunate... I found myself checking on this case daily, and upon today's check the worst had come to be. I discovered Websleuths as a result of this case and ended up reading most of the posts here daily, as you good folks tried to piece together what you could with what little evidence there was. I'm saddened and really empathize with those who were close to Mackenzie. May justice be served and I wish all the best for those around her.

You guys are a great community and reminded me that forums like this can still exist in the wake of mega behemoths like Reddit. With that said, hopefully another case doesn't lead me back here anytime soon but unfortunately it is probably only a matter of time. Till then,

Doug from Boston

Those aren't his sex interests.
I did not see any of the raunchy stuff, probably did not look close enough, but the groups that aa was a member sounded like good interests even though I don't remember any of the groups.
Do either of you remember which link it was? I'll look again but if you remember the name, let me know.

This tweet bothers me. It isn’t victim friendly to this rape victim. It’s NOT her fault for not reporting this. Who knows why she didn’t. I’m sorry, I’m triggered. Should it (post) be removed:reported?
She did report the rape she just didn't want to press charges, the reporter has it wrong. No one knows why she changed her mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname