Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #10 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m confused.

“When asked more directly — "Do you have a body?" — the chief replied: "We’re not confirming that right now."

So is it possible she’s alive? Like a rare possibility that he, say, cut off an arm, burned it, and sold her into sex trafficking? The police have already cleared the scene of the crime completely but said the investigation is ongoing.

World News Tonight on Twitter

A modeling website in the name of Ayoola Ajayi says he is 31, stands 6 foot 1 inches tall, and has a 45 inch waist. He lists his ethnicity as “Black/African roots.” In posts that are riddled with grammatical and spelling errors, he compared himself to the actor Samuel L. Jackson and described himself as “buffed” and funny. He had also once booked a job with a production company in which he was dressed in a football uniform, KSL-TV reported. However, his booking information presents a picture of a different physique, saying he is 5 foot 11 inches tall and weighs 235 pounds.

Ayoola Ajayi: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

He embellished a lot but a 45 inch waist must be a typo.

Ayoola A. - Utah Outdoors (Salt Lake City, UT) | Meetup

I admit I had to google some of those sexual terms to find out there meaning. lol

I'm worried about the girls who stayed in his room for days at the apartment he rented with a roommate - they didn't even come out for food. If he did anything horrible to them, I hope they come forward.
Haven't heard this. Are you able to provide a source or link? TIA.

I’m confused.

“When asked more directly — "Do you have a body?" — the chief replied: "We’re not confirming that right now."

So is it possible she’s alive? Like a rare possibility that he, say, cut off an arm, burned it, and sold her into sex trafficking? The police have already cleared the scene of the crime completely but said the investigation is ongoing.
I’m going with no on that.

I’m confused.

They charged him with murder.

I’m confused.

If you are going to sell someone for sex trafficking, you aren't going to cut off their arm. She is obviously dead.

How much can he lie driving a Kia
She probably had not been in the car before or saw it and maybe that’s why he subdued her immediately after. Walking up to a Kia in the dark (maybe thinks rental or one of multiple cars he has) but once inside she realized um yeah this isn’t adding up and that’s why he acted so fast to get her phone turned off... the gig was up? MOO

Kia has a $59k base sedan as well... it’s dark, 3am and she is in mourning, I wouldn’t even know what model car I’m being picked up in or care if I thought I knew the person well enough I felt comfortable.

World News Tonight on Twitter

A modeling website in the name of Ayoola Ajayi says he is 31, stands 6 foot 1 inches tall, and has a 45 inch waist. He lists his ethnicity as “Black/African roots.” In posts that are riddled with grammatical and spelling errors, he compared himself to the actor Samuel L. Jackson and described himself as “buffed” and funny. He had also once booked a job with a production company in which he was dressed in a football uniform, KSL-TV reported. However, his booking information presents a picture of a different physique, saying he is 5 foot 11 inches tall and weighs 235 pounds.

Ayoola Ajayi: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

He embellished a lot but a 45 inch waist must be a typo.

Ayoola A. - Utah Outdoors (Salt Lake City, UT) | Meetup

I admit I had to google some of those sexual terms to find out there meaning. lol

BBM probably the only truth, imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member