Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #10 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was sloppy all around here, and I don’t think he had anything like that.

For every somewhat smart move, he made a stupid mistake.

He disabled her cell phone quickly, but his phone put him in that location.

He lured her to an isolated area, but was the last person to message her.

He got rid of evidence, but did it in the dumbest way imaginable (Facebook and Letgo trail, and conspicuous fire).

He thought ahead, but he’s clearly not as smart as he thinks he is.

The best-laid schemes of mice and men often end in handcuffs. Chalk it up to another dumb criminal.

It’s almost as though he wanted to get caught. Really all he had to do was drop her off in middle of nowhere to dispose of her body and remains, much like Josh Powell did. Despite having circumstantial evidence, they could never arrest him. Burning remains in his own backyard? That’s an idiotic move.

Which tells us that this was most likely NOT planned.

I still stand by my theory that he was a make pretend Sugar Daddy. When she found out his house was 800sq ft things stopped adding up and went south quickly.

Just look at the modeling pictures and his claims that he worked at Goldman Sachs. This guy was a narcissist living a fantasy life.

They would have collected his DNA upon arrest (in accordance with Utah law).

That could potentially link him to other unsolved crimes.

The link to the press release discussing the previous rape investigation, was last posted by @Seattle1 upthread.

The woman declined to press charges in that case.

Thanks, MG! I just found it.

Thank God Utah collects DNA. We may find his lights up the database like a Christmas tree. Then let's hope the FBI enters it into Interpol.

MOO, MOO

University of Utah students react to Mackenzie Lueck’s death
[...]

“I kept thinking about her family and her friends. She clearly had people who loved her so much and everyone was pulling for her to hopefully come home safe. It’s tragic to think that somebody could do something like that,” said BS.

[...]

Lueck’s sorority sisters who had previously interviewed with ABC4 News during her search, asked for privacy Friday after learning of the tragic outcome in her case. But released this statement on their Facebook page:

Our Alpha Chi Omega community is grieving the loss of Mackenzie Lueck and we send our deepest sympathies and prayers to her family during this incredibly difficult time. We hope that our Alpha Chi Omega sisters who knew Mackenzie best can find peace and comfort as they reflect on the lasting impact she made on the lives of her family members, friends, and sisters.”

Lueck’s friends said they may plan a vigil to memorialize her legacy.

[...]

This line is very interesting:

“Less than a minute after meeting someone at the park, her phone was shut off and stopped sending data and location information.”

I think the second that Lyft driver pulled away, Kenzie was under duress.

If this happened when they were driving, then it would be likely that she turned her phone off herself.

This was right away though. No way she did that unless she was forced to.

I also can’t conceive of a way that he could restrain her, and turn her phone off in that time period.

I really think he had her at gunpoint.
Yes that’s what I posted I just had the wrong weapon - less than a minute I’m guessing as soon as she opened the door he pointed it at her - poor girl

They’re still removing potential evidence from that house.

More bags of stuff coming out of Ayoola Ajayi's house this evening, the man police say kidnapped and murdered U of U student MacKenzie Lueck. @slcpd is here again, apparently still going over his home. @fox13

Lauren Steinbrecher on Twitter
Wow. Even with all those people blocking the back of the vehicle, I think I counted 6-8 more bags. MOO

or it was the car he was assigned to drive as a top super secret agent man of inexplicable rank and power (or some other bat-stink crazy story he likely told her).

MOO
Right? On his LinkedIn Account it showed he was employed in IT at 3 companies. At first I thought maybe a contractor but he doesn’t make it look like a contractor... worked from home for all of them maybe? But mowing his lawn on a weekday in the middle of the day? Why, if your such a professional are you at home on a weekday at noon unless your a contractor working from home (or took the day off to mow)? Only general tech would have non business hours I would think, not this “professional” he claimed to be. I know job by job do require certain things but I work in professional tech and I’ve just got nothing on why 3 companies have him employed in IT and he is home in the middle of the day which is why I thought maybe he may be a contractor. I just think every “professional” claim is a lie to cover his lies to lure woman into thinking he is legit. MOO

Last edited:
Is it possible that LE didn't arrest him and made him a POI to watch his actions and whom he contacts. They are tending towards unknown suspects.

If someone you knew was just declared a POI on a murder/kidnapping, would you tend to shelter that person? What if they came seeking for you? I wonder who gave AA shelter and why?

TOMORROW SATURDAY JUNE 29TH, WEBSLEUTHS WILL BE DOWN STARTING AT 9:00.AM EASTERN AND WILL BE BACK ON LINE NO LATER 9:00 PM EASTERN.

This is out of our control. It is scheduled data center maintenance.

Thank you for your patience.

Last edited:
Correct. According to the reporter, her friend was the one that had concerns.

Also people keep saying she was happy to see him when she got to the park. I thought LE said she was “not in distress.” That doesn’t mean she was necessarily happy. I thought she looked a bit nervous in the airport photo and was fidgeting with her necklace.
ITA. I think ML was lured to meeting in the park on the pretext of something else. AA is a predator and she was his prey. Yet another horrific, senseless crime.

JMO

It’s almost as though he wanted to get caught. Really all he had to do was drop her off in middle of nowhere to dispose of her body and remains, much like Josh Powell did. Despite having circumstantial evidence, they could never arrest him. Burning remains in his own backyard? That’s an idiotic move.
Or an arrogant one ? IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members