Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #10 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this guy was just trying to get away with it.

If he kept anything, it would probably be inside his house. The point of keeping trophies is that it helps a killer relive the crime.

It’s part of the fantasy, and they want access to it.

I doubt that happened here, but who knows.

I think if he kept anything it will be found on his electronic devices or on the dark web but he had time to scrub them all.

Still don't understand why ML went straight from airport, with a heavy suitcase and backpack, to meet this guy in the park at three in the morning.
There has to be more to the story. At the very least, you would drop off the suitcase at home first.
I wondered if there could be something in the suitcase that she purchased for him in LA?
There may be some blackmail involved.
IMO, she knew him. Maybe they had not known each other for long but I think she knew him, which is why she went immediately after her flight.

Why do I think that? She wasn't dressed to meet someone new. I also don't think she would meet someone new in the middle of the night. From what I've read, most first "dates" take place in public.

Why would her phone be turned off so quickly? Maybe he had rules. Why would she meet him at the park? Maybe he had rules. I think he was always in control. Simple as that.

I do not believe he will ever give an accurate account of what happened that night- he is just a liar truth is unknown to him- I believe LE will find their evidence and piece together what happened and he will be prosecuted to the fullest extent. No punishment allowable in the USA equals his crime- he is so so evil!

IMO, she knew him. Maybe they had not known each other for long but I think she knew him, which is why she went immediately after her flight.

Why do I think that? She wasn't dressed to meet someone new. I also don't think she would meet someone new in the middle of the night. From what I've read, most first "dates" take place in public.

Why would her phone be turned off so quickly? Maybe he had rules. Why would she meet him at the park? Maybe he had rules. I think he was always in control. Simple as that.
It's odd she would go to a park to meet instead of his house. Did he not want the neighbors to see his visitor? Was she incapacitated at the park and then carried into the house?

They knew yesterday he was lying about texting her after 6 and that his phone was pinging next to hers though he claimed not to even know her.

Why did they let him go yesterday? That should have been more than enough to hold him.
Speculating: they knew he lied, but they couldn't prove a crime had been committed until forensics came back.

Last edited:
I do not believe he will ever give an accurate account of what happened that night- he is just a liar truth is unknown to him- I believe LE will find their evidence and piece together what happened and he will be prosecuted to the fullest extent. No punishment allowable in the USA equals his crime- he is so so evil!

uncountable how many more like him are out there.

I just drove past the house on my way to the store. Did not see police cars (but it is dark outside). I did see tv crews still on scene and a tow truck pull up and park directly across from his house. No idea if the tow truck is related.

Speculating: they knew he lied but they couldn't prove a crime had been committed until testing came back.

Maybe they wanted time to observe his communication with other parties and observe other parties’ activities and communications as part of their investigation into whether he acted alone

Thanks, MG. But what made me wonder was apparently this property is backed by an alley and Fox said the LE was back there today. I figured the burn area was clear but there were also so many newly laid walkway tiles back there....well, you know as well as I do, newly laid anything at a crime scene just ain't a good thang.

Moo, Moo

Ever since I have seen that aerial view with those brick pavers, I want the law enforcement to look under those brick pavers also.

It's odd she would go to a park to meet instead of his house. Did he not want the neighbors to see his visitor? Was she incapacitated at the park and then carried into the house?
Honestly, I don't think she was incapacitated at the park. She was used to him being in control. I believe he had gained her trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221